Tokyo hotel before European indoor - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 08:47 AM   #1
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Tokyo hotel before European indoor

Marion is ready to play in Tokyo : http://www.women365.fr/layout/set/po...rtoli-en-piste

Hoping she'll have a good draw. Waiting for next information.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 09:21 AM   #2
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tokyo hotel before European indoor

Nice title even though this band is terrible...
I really hope Marion has put her disappointment far away from her and gives her best!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Iceland : Sep 11th, 2008 at 10:27 AM. Reason: stupid mistake!
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 10:06 AM   #3
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
Nice title even though this band is terrible...
I really hope Marion has put her disappointed far away from her and gives her best!
You already read this article : http://www.women365.fr/sport/actuali...out-des-on-dit

So, we can be confident. I guess she'll give all the best she could.

Last edited by Lighter : Sep 11th, 2008 at 10:11 AM.
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 11:34 AM   #4
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

This Woman365 site gets a lot of Bartoli news. What is Woman365, is it known in France?
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 01:11 PM   #5
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
This Woman365 site gets a lot of Bartoli news. What is Woman365, is it known in France?
In fact, sport365.fr. Coach365 and woman365 are included inside sport365.

As famous as :
- lequipe.fr
- eurosport.fr
- sport24.com
- myfreesport.fr

- welovetennis.fr (for tennis fans)
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 04:24 PM   #6
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Marion is ready to play in Tokyo : http://www.women365.fr/layout/set/po...rtoli-en-piste

Hoping she'll have a good draw. Waiting for next information.
I also hope she does well.Pitty she lost to Bammer in USO though.She shall bring her form to Tokyo.
ALLEZ!

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 05:51 PM   #7
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchPointJoe View Post
I also hope she does well.Pitty she lost to Bammer in USO though.She shall bring her form to Tokyo.
ALLEZ!
MY GOODNESS!Is that Marion in your avatar? That photo takes away ALL the disappointment that my title,"Marion Attacks Asia...",was rejected...feel MUCH better now

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 08:09 PM   #8
country flag Lighter

As supposed, Marion is inside Linz entry list : http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....6&postcount=27
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #9

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

She's following pretty much the same path as last year. Tier 1's are a given.

Your feeling that she will contest her position as French number 1 all the way to Quebec if need be, is interesting.

She didnt play Bell Challenge last year, even though she was titleholder.
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 01:31 AM   #10
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

le titre me fait rire ^^ superbe, lighter

I can't wait for Tokio to start now, I really hope Marion will reach a final or something in the indoor season, but i really just hope that she stays healthy and is still playing well for AO next year so not another first round loss!

and that article was really great, finally explaining why she didn't play as well at the start of this year and such. also the picture of her is beautiful there.
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 02:03 AM   #11
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post

I can't wait for Tokio to start now, I really hope Marion will reach a final or something in the indoor season, but i really just hope that she stays healthy and is still playing well for AO next year so not another first round loss!

also the picture of her is beautiful there.
Glad to see you can laugh although I'm sorry that half of your name's amalgam,Alicia Molik,announced her retirement.Alicia had her moment that CAN'T be taken away from her when she won a medal for Australia at the Athens Games.She seemed like the type who could plop down on the couch with you and watch Aussie Rules Football while loving every minute of it(and I mean that in the PLATONIC sense in case there are any jealous readers of this post...hint,hint)Alicia never faced Marion in singles but I get the sense that she and our Queen would have hit it off fairly well as doubles partners or practice-hitting friends.

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 07:26 AM   #12
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post

and that article was really great, finally explaining why she didn't play as well at the start of this year and such. also the picture of her is beautiful there.
I also imagined : From Tokyo hotel to Austrian waltz, the last waltz, 2008 final countdown,........
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 07:54 AM   #13
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
She's following pretty much the same path as last year. Tier 1's are a given.

Your feeling that she will contest her position as French number 1 all the way to Quebec if need be, is interesting.

She didnt play Bell Challenge last year, even though she was titleholder.
I wonder how successful she will be this year... She has the game to do extremely well indoors. Her flat strokes, her power and her accuracy will take another dimension, she will be even harder to beat I would say. I remember that last year when Marion had to retire against Tatiana in Zurich, Tati said that she was really struggling with Marion's powerful strokes on this surface, she didn't allow her to construct her game!

I think that Marion should particularly focus on Tokyo (normal hard court I would say), Zurich and Linz. This is where she should have the most expectations. I wouldn't mind if she skips Moscow I have to say, the surface there is really terrible. It is too slow and Marion will tire herself a lot to stay aggressive all the time which is the key part of her game. Hence the fact that Stuttgart and Moscow were the only disappointing results in last year's fall - I forget about Kolkata on purpose ^^.

She might indeed add Québec or ask for a WC there but only if she didn't play well before I would say or to gain points before YEC if by miracle she is still close to qualify .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 12:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
I think that Marion should particularly focus on Tokyo (normal hard court I would say)
I understand it's fast and low like USO.

For sure Marion can win an indoor title this autunm/winter. With no wind to contend with, it lends well to line accuracy.

Last edited by Super_Marion : Sep 12th, 2008 at 12:45 PM.
Super_Marion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 10:07 AM   #15
country flag Lighter

Marion is not seeded this time :

(6) Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) - (WC) Aiko Nakamura (JPN)
Maria Kirilenko (RUS) - Marion Bartoli (FRA)
Q - Nadia Petrova (RUS)
(2) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) - bye

Draw not so easy. But she has no choice. Except Williams sisters, all the best players are in Tokyo.

First mission : To defeat Maria Kirilenko

Last edited by Lighter : Sep 14th, 2008 at 10:26 AM.