Why do we Heart Thee, Dinara - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2008, 10:50 AM   #46
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future
Re: Reasons WHY we LOVE Dinara

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
lol tatiana that could be a diplomatic answer "yes its....interesting". Hey she's russian, its in your blood to philosophize
I read her interview and she said Marat advised her to read this book and she found it at first time boring but then very interestings and she even bought other book of Schopenhauer so

55. because our girl is smart!
Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2008, 02:29 PM   #47
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

56. because she is the only top seeded player to have avoided the upsets today

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 11:27 PM   #48
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

56.She loves family more than the air she breathes!
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 11:31 PM   #49
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

and I love her more than air i breathes
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 12:52 AM   #50
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Quote:
wow, where did you read that

The Cocktail Party

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 07:19 AM   #51
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

57. Because she is the new #3
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 07:25 AM   #52
country flag enchantrezz

58. because she served 0 double faults today!

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 20th, 2008, 12:47 PM   #53
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepi. View Post

and I love her more than air i breathes
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:44 PM   #54
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

we are such lovely fans!
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:29 AM   #55
country flag enchantrezz

59. because Safina's fans are a lovely group of people .Haters are growing but ..who cares

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:31 AM   #56
country flag enchantrezz

60. because she keeps on winning !

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:53 PM   #57
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
59. because Safina's fans are a lovely group of people .Haters are growing but ..who cares
so true
we are the best

haters
who cares?
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:25 PM   #58
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Only successful players have haters, so we can deal with them!
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:32 PM   #59
Because She's Worth It

See once theres a slight sense of success and achievement around a WTA player the haters come out the woodwork! I think people are sensing a shift in the balance of power in the rankings!
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 03:02 AM   #60
country flag enchantrezz

61. because she is playing Hopman Cup w Marat

The Cocktail Party