Why do we Heart Thee, Dinara - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2008, 08:42 AM   #166
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do we Heart Thee, Dinara

155. Because Maz is her fan
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2008, 08:42 AM   #167
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

156. Because Cami is her fan
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 08:43 AM   #168
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

157. Because Bruce is her fan
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 08:43 AM   #169
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

158. Because Nina is her fan
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 08:43 AM   #170
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

159. Because enchantrezz is her fan
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 08:44 AM   #171
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

160. Because i cant stop watching her match against Sharapova at RG
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 08:45 AM   #172
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

161. Because i'll got to the Madrid Open *hopefully* only to see her
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 04:53 PM   #173
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

162. Because the lovely Pepi is her fan
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 04:54 PM   #174
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

163. Because being addicted to Dinara isn't that hazardous to your health, only to your eyes (from all the staring)
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 04:38 PM   #175
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

164. Because this forum makes Pepi totally crazy
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 05:07 PM   #176
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

165. because if not for her, I wouldnt have met all of you here

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 05:27 PM   #177
Because She's Worth It

166. Because her fans are the best bunch of people you will ever meet
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 05:29 PM   #178
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

167. Because her fans are the best
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 05:31 PM   #179
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

168. Because her fans are like my family
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 04:52 PM   #180
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

169. Because Marat is the most beautiful tennis player, ever!