Why do we Heart Thee, Dinara - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 01:39 PM   #1
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Smile Why do we Heart Thee, Dinara

Cata started this kind of thread for Daniela's Cocktail Party forum.
She got the idea from Sofia who got the idea from Rain.. Who got the idea from MensTennisForums...so why not for Dinara

I love Dinara because:
  1. She is Marat's sister
  2. She gave Marat a ring which he wore in his necklace when he won USopen in 2000.
  3. She is very natural and honest with her answers during interviews.
  4. She is starting to live up to her potential as a tennis player this year.
  5. Before he won the USopen, Marat said he has a sister who will be better than him.
  6. I like her height.
  7. Her fans in this forum are intelligent and mature.
  8. Her fans do not bash in GM thread.
  9. Her fans do not trash others
  10. She will be number one soon!

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara

Last edited by enchantrezz : Oct 5th, 2008 at 10:51 AM.
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 03:42 PM   #2
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reasons WHY we LOVE Dinara

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
I love Dinara because:
  1. She is Marat's sister
  2. She gave Marat a ring which he wore in his necklace when he won USopen in 2000.
  3. She is very natural and honest with her answers during interviews.
  4. She is starting to live up to her potential as a tennis player this year.
  5. Before he won the USopen, Marat said he has a sister who will be better than him.
  6. I like her height.
  7. Her fans in this forum are intelligent and mature.
  8. Her fans do not bash in GM thread.
  9. Her fans do not trash others
  10. She will be number one soon!
good idea

I have more o less, the sames reasons like you , but my most important reason is that she is a fighter i really love her because of that.

and i have to add, that she owned sharapova in RG
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #3
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepi. View Post
and i have to add, that she owned sharapova in RG
thats number 11 on the list

The Cocktail Party

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 04:11 PM   #4
country flag enchantrezz

12. because she won the silver medal in beijing olympics

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 05:30 PM   #5
country flag Magdalena Anna

Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all Magdalena Anna is a name known to all

13. because her smile is the most beautiful in the world
Magdalena Anna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #6
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

14. Because her "c'mon" is the best in the world
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:04 PM   #7
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

15. Because she beat Henin, Williams and Dementieva in Berlin
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:04 PM   #8
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

16. Because she owned Dementieva in RG, specially in the 3º set
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #9
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

17. Because she is amazing
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #10
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

18. Because she is so cute
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:07 PM   #11
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

19. Because her tennis is the best! (for me)
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 10:07 PM   #12
country flag Butterfly14

Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light

20. Because she knows Marat's phone number and we dont

Marat Safin

Stanislas Wawrinka Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Philipp Kohlschreiber Tomas BerdychNikolay Davydenko
Butterfly14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #13
country flag Butterfly14

Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light Butterfly14 is a glorious beacon of light

21. One of the only few Female Tennis players who are not boring to watch.

Marat Safin

Stanislas Wawrinka Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Philipp Kohlschreiber Tomas BerdychNikolay Davydenko
Butterfly14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 01:31 AM   #14
country flag enchantrezz

22. Because she and Marat are mobile addicts like me!

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 06:56 AM   #15
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

23.Because she is Comeback Queen!
Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote