Where In The World Is Jelena Dokic? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 05:03 PM   #61
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future
Re: Where In The World Is Jelena Dokic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
I'm sure the news is that she's planning to go to Australia in the offseason and train her ass off for Melbourne, like she always does.
I think you're right and she's probably going to play in the wildcard playoff aswell. Although if she would actually play consistently for the next 2 months she might get into the AO MD without needing a WC!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2008, 10:24 PM   #62
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
I'm sure the news is that she's planning to go to Australia in the offseason and train her ass off for Melbourne, like she always does.
Ooooh I hope she does come to Australia for a Plexicushion onslaught. She's never done that before

But seriously, this time I'd actually prefer her to come back to Australia again, because this time she's actually got something under her belt. She's ranked firmly inside the Top 200, has had a lot of match play in the past year (more so than any other comeback year) and is a lot fitter.

We should remember that Jelena has been on the clay since March or whatever. So if she is going to hit the Aussie Plexicushion, she should start training now. The success will come alot easier this time around because of the work she's done over the last year.

So hopefully she does come to Australia for the Aussie summer, and maybe she could find a new coaching staff or something?
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #63
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

There is an article in the Herald Sun this morning about Jelena.

It says she has been in talks with tennis Australia about organising her summer schedule, and that she may be contending the WC playoffs again...

Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 11:40 PM   #64
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...[Harvs]... View Post
There is an article in the Herald Sun this morning about Jelena.

It says she has been in talks with tennis Australia about organising her summer schedule, and that she may be contending the WC playoffs again...

Hmmm. I don't believe you.

If you're lying, you get a bad rep. But if you were joking, you should have ended it with or . So you'll get a bad rep for negligence.

Are you telling the truth or 'joking'?
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 12:01 AM   #65
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radekleroad View Post
Hmmm. I don't believe you.

If you're lying, you get a bad rep. But if you were joking, you should have ended it with or . So you'll get a bad rep for negligence.

Are you telling the truth or 'joking'?
wait for someone to confirm after also reading the paper its just a small article.
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #66
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

She is so annoying, who cares about the summer, get your ass on the court now
Funny how she said she wanted to be top 50, but playing about 10 tournaments this season, mostly 25Ks won't take you there

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 12:12 AM   #67
Golovinjured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...[Harvs]... View Post
wait for someone to confirm after also reading the paper its just a small article.
I went on the Herald Sun website and say "Didak" and thought it was "Dokic" for a second, my heartrate doubled for a second there

But nothing on the site just yet. Who else on here would read the Herald Sun on here? It's a Vic paper hey?
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 12:13 AM   #68
Golovinjured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
She is so annoying, who cares about the summer, get your ass on the court now
Funny how she said she wanted to be top 50, but playing about 10 tournaments this season, mostly 25Ks won't take you there
Yeah I know. But she's always been an absolutely TWAT. We just have to love her for it
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 01:30 AM   #69
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went on the Herald Sun website and say "Didak" and thought it was "Dokic" for a second, my heartrate doubled for a second there

But nothing on the site just yet. Who else on here would read the Herald Sun on here? It's a Vic paper hey?
Yep there's definitely a small article. Says she's in talks with Brent Larkham to discuss her schedule and preparations for the Aus Open, and that she might play the wildcard play-off.
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 01:35 AM   #70
Golovinjured.

OMG NEWS NEWS WE HAVE NEWS!

Jelena is coming back home! Once Again!

I'm so happy right now. Milan. You suck.
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 01:42 AM   #71
Golovinjured.

Could someone type it out since it's only small? Please?
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 01:47 AM   #72
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Dokic Progress

Jelena Dokic is in fresh talks with Tennis Australia paving way for a return to Melbourne before the Australian Open.

Overlooked for a wildcard this season, Dokic recently held talks with TA.

It is understood she will formalize plans for a Melbourne Park preparation for the January 19 - February 1 Australian Open.

TA player development director Craig Tilley said Dokic would soon discuss her schedule with Australia Institute of Sport head coach Brent Larkham.

He said she might contest the Open wildcard playoff.
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 01:50 AM   #73
Golovinjured.

Thanks I'm going to start a thread in GM..
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 01:56 AM   #74
country flag Daniel K

Quote:
Thanks I'm going to start a thread in GM..
Haha. Go for it

And lmao at the Herald Sun reporting the news before MilanDokic.
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 01:57 AM   #75
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

They should give her a MDWC instead of making her play for one
She is better than most of the players they give one too IMO.
Anyways, Jelena will obviously be withdrawing from events some more since she is going back to Australia

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote