Where In The World Is Jelena Dokic? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2008, 09:48 PM   #151
country flag jd4eva

jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future
Re: Where In The World Is Jelena Dokic?

I did some searches, and I found some information at some tennis academy named ISP Tennis Academy.

Justine Henin has trained there. And on their main page that say that Jelena has been a member of the academy since March 2008.

Here's a link to the main page: http://academy.ispsport.com/page.php...ont/index&id=5

jd4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2008, 09:50 PM   #152
country flag jd4eva

jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future jd4eva has a brilliant future

Also it looks like a fairly reputable academy, it counts Gasquet, Monfils, Mathieu and Henin among its alumni. And Jonathan Eysseric is currently training there, he was a former world no 1 junior last year.

So maybe that's where Jelena is?

Last edited by jd4eva : Sep 25th, 2008 at 12:45 AM.
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:19 AM   #153
country flag Dokic Pierce
How Very Dare You!

Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of

Ooh this is exciting, I think Jelana is going to have a cracking 2009!
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:50 AM   #154
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanDokic
Guys, I have an info, hope someone from France can discover more...

Please, try to find out does Sandrine Testud (former tennis player) have a tennis camp in France!
So random..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd4eva View Post
I did some searches, and I found some information at some tennis academy named ISP Tennis Academy.

Justine Henin has trained there. And on their main page that say that Jelena has been a member of the academy since March 2008.

Here's a link to the main page: http://academy.ispsport.com/page.php...ont/index&id=5
Quote:
Also it looks like a fairly reputable academy, it counts Gasquet, Monfils, Mathieu and Henin among its alumni. And Jonathan Eysseric is currently training there, he was a former world no 1 junior last year.

Hopefully that's where she is, and that's where she is training now.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:55 AM   #155
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the link to that French Academy...
Interesting...

You know what would be good?
If she went to Spain to work with former top 10 Felix Mantilla, who TA has hired as a new coach for the AIS
It would mean Jelena could stay in Europe for most of the year and have access to coaches within the TA sphere, but not completely controlling her
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 05:53 AM   #156
country flag jd4eva

If Jelena is at that training camp, then I would say that's a highly positive thing. From their website, the academy says that players train for 7 hours a day, 5 hours being tennis training and 2 hours being for physical training.

http://academy.ispsport.com/page.php...nt/index&id=54

This is apparently a typical day for a pro training at the academy:
  • 6.45 A.M: wake up
  • 7.15 A.M: Breakfast
  • 8.00 AM: Tennis training (serve and return)
  • 9.00-11.00: Tennis training (drills)
  • 1.00 PM: Lunch time
  • 2.00-5.00 PM: Tennis (math play) & Physical training
  • 5.00-6.00 P.M: Strectching
  • 6 PM: Physio
  • 7PM: Dinner
  • 10 P.M: lights out
So if Jelena is there, I'm pretty sure she'd be getting into shape.

Old Sep 25th, 2008, 07:35 AM   #157
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Jelena is at that training camp, then I would say that's a highly positive thing. From their website, the academy says that players train for 7 hours a day, 5 hours being tennis training and 2 hours being for physical training.

Oh dear God. But good for Jelena Hopefully she is there, but why withdrawing from tournaments
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 08:47 AM   #158
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena Dokic (FRA)

and I honestly can not see Jelena sticking to that schedule for too long, if she is infact doing that.
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 11:54 AM   #159
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold

ISP Tennis Academy is in Callian, near Nice!

Very interesting, Nice is near Monaco, where is Jelena's base!
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:02 PM   #160
Golovinjured.

Well, is she there Milan?
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:32 PM   #161
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold

I think - yes, because her base (Monaco) is so near! But it's not sure 100%!
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #162
Golovinjured.

Is she texting you or answering your calls? Also, do you know when she wants to play again?
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 04:25 PM   #163
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hmmm, I really hope she's training there. She would really be getting in shape if she does. I wonder what coaches are involved and if she can get a good coach there.

If she's been a member since March, does that mean she has to have been training there since March?

[Edit] Just went to the site, and yeah she's been training there since the end of March. Hmmm.
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #164
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

If they wrote on t heir website she is there, then I dont doubt it.

Now start playing matches.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #165
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

I think this is all positive news!!

I just hope she hires a reliable coach that will help her to return to the WTA tour next year?

Milan do you have any news about when Jelena will be playing again?

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote