Maria News And Articles - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2011, 07:29 PM   #571
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria News And Articles

Looks awesome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 01:29 PM   #572
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My dears!

Happy New Year to everyone! May you be happy, healthy and loved! Let your dreams come true, I hope all your troubles will stay in the previous year, and the new one will bring only good and love to us. Because the happiness is when you love and you are loved.

Maria
Her new diary entry is very lovely. do you think maybe kiri is in love or something?
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 05:09 PM   #573
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

it seems so .

btw, your Kiri tumblr is just great
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 07:47 PM   #574
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

the new website looks very nice and we got a message too
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:44 AM   #575
country flag Nikkiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
it seems so .

btw, your Kiri tumblr is just great

Thank you
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 02:40 AM   #576
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria wrote on her website that she's feeling fine now.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #577
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

http://http://www.wtatennis.com/news/20120220/kirilenkos-deja-vu-pennetta-wins-too_2256076_2617847
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #578
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

http://m.TennisChannel.Com/mobile/ne...x?newsid=10480

Sweet interview (Matt Cronin)
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #579
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKiriFan View Post
very positive interview! Maria feels very confident right now about her goals and game which makes me very curious about this season... the start of the season is very good and hopefully she can keep it going and make other good results like in IW (still is not over here)... I really hope she can improve her career ranking this season and make the top 15... she´s still young and her best results still can come... good luck today!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #580
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Nice interview, thanks
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #581
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
very positive interview! Maria feels very confident right now about her goals and game which makes me very curious about this season... the start of the season is very good and hopefully she can keep it going and make other good results like in IW (still is not over here)... I really hope she can improve her career ranking this season and make the top 15... she´s still young and her best results still can come... good luck today!
I do agree!! very interesting interview, I like Maria's attitude, she is really special
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #582
country flag peterlein

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...714876877.html

a little interview from the official wimbledon homepage...

...olympic bronze medalist...
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 03:17 AM   #583
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria got an Audi for winning the bronze medal at the Olympics.

http://espn.go.com/tennis/story/_/id...wins-new-haven
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:00 AM   #584
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Sara Errani, Maria Kirilenko Win On Stadium Court in Day Two Of New Haven Open

August 20, 2012|By PAUL DOYLE, pdoyle@courant.com, The Hartford Courant
NEW HAVEN — — Maria Kirilenko may cherish the bronze medal she earned at the London Olympics, but her award was almost overshadowed by a gift from her president.
Kirilenko and fellow Russian Nadia Petrova finished third in the Olympic doubles competition, leaving with bronze medals. But Russian President Vladimir Putin rewarded his country's medal winners with something special.

Ads by Google
"Audi," Kirilenko said Monday at the Connecticut Tennis Center. "It's a good car."
Kirilenko, who won her first match at the New Haven Open, has not driven her newcar. The Audi is with Kirilenko's mother in Russia, waiting for the new owner.
"I really want to say thanks," Kirilenko said.
Not that winning a bronze medal wasn't significant for a player who's been on the cusp of breaking into the top 10 in the world. Kirilenko is currently 14th, the highest ranking of her career.
She advanced to the Wimbledon quarterfinals this summer before playing well at the Olympics, losing in the singles bronze medal match while winning the bronze in the doubles.
Now she's preparing for the hard-courtU.S. Open. New Haven, where she advanced to the semifinals in 2010, is an ideal tuneup.
"I'm playing here every year," Kirilenko said. "The atmosphere here is quiet, not as loud as some tournaments. It's good also to have some matches before theU.S. Open. So many courts here, you can practice here as well."
Kirilenko, the seventh seed, opened with a 6-2, 6-2 victory over Shahar Peer on Stadium Court. It wasn't an ideal performance — there was a double-fault in the first set — but she adjusted to the hard-court game and was satisfied.
"It's tough to play first matches, especially after [playing on] grass court," she said. "It's difficult to start first matches on hard court. It's different movement, different bounces, different balls … you have to have some matches to, to win some matches, to have some confidence."
Kirilenko, 25, is close friends with Maria Sharapova and her celebrity has risen off the court. Her boyfriend, NHL star Alex Ovechkin, was cheering for her at theOlympics and the relationship has created some Internet buzz.
Could she be poised for another deep run in New Haven? She says she is confident after playing well in London.

Ads by Google
"I'm enjoying this moment," Kirilenko said.
Her next match is Tuesday night against Germany'sMona Barthel, who earned a 6-3, 7-5 victory over tour veteran Daniela Hantuchova Monday. Hantuchova was ranked as high at No. 5 in the world in 2003.
Errani Advances
In the first match on Stadium Court Monday, Sara Errani earned a 6-4, 7-5 victory over American Bethanie Mattek-Sands. Errani, No. 10 in the world and the fourth seed in the tournament, was a finalist at the French Open earlier this year.
Errani will face Carla Suarez Navarro in the first match of the day on Stadium Court Tuesday.
Also Monday, Sweden'sSofia Arvidsson eliminated American Melanie Oudin, 6-4, 6-1. Oudin lost in a qualifier Sunday, but gained a slot in the main draw as a "lucky loser."
Oudin was once considered a rising star when she climbed to theU.S. Openquarterfinals in 2009. She rose to No. 31 in the world, but has plummeted to No. 107 and continues to struggle with her game.
In a battle of Americans Monday afternoon, Nicole Gibbs defeated Alexa Glatch, 6-4, 1-6, 6-4. Gibbs will face 2011 Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova, the No. 5 player in the world and the No. 2 seed, Wednesday night.
The prime time match Tuesday will pit No. 1 seed Agnieszka Radwanska against Olga Govortsova at 7 p.m. Govortsova advanced with a 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-2 victory over Vera Dushevina Monday.
Radwanska, ranked No. 2 in the world, lost to Serena Williams in the Wimbledon finals this year.

Ads by Google
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #585
country flag misH@

misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.newhavenopen.com/news/we_...l_named_maria/
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote