Maria News And Articles - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #526
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Re: Maria News And Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agronsky. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirivanovic View Post
In Alex's computer/phone
...or on his twitter account, maybe
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 03:25 PM   #527
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

looks like Kiri wont be playing any events before the AO.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 04:41 PM   #528
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

She has few points to defend in OZ. Nadia has withdrawn from Sydney also. Maybe they are aiming for the dubs title?
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 06:39 PM   #529
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Why bother even playing the AO then Kiri... I can't even..
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 07:46 PM   #530
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

No warm up at all? Not even an exo?
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 07:53 PM   #531
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Does watching ice hockey count?

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 08:04 PM   #532
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

She's not gonna start fulltime WAGging, is she?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 08:09 PM   #533
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agronsky. View Post
Does watching ice hockey count?
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 08:21 PM   #534
country flag Nikkiri

She has the chance to get a career high ranking with barely anything to defend till RG and she decides to skip playing tournaments leading up to a GS. I dunno what she is thinking.. well she is obviously not thinking.
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 08:27 PM   #535
country flag Nina.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, there's so much chance in the beginning of the year. Also I don't see why she would think not playing a warm-up tournament would benefit her.
Oh well, I will wait patiently and see how she'll start into the season. Just hope it's not a decision she made just because she wants to spend more time with her boyfriend.
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 08:33 PM   #536
country flag Nikkiri

She might still get into Sydney as she is 3rd Alt there but she really should have thought about playing Auckland and Hobart. I thought perhaps the reason she wasn't playing Brisbane or Auckland was because she had to qualify for Sydney... but that obviously wasn't it. I'm glad she's happy in a relationship and nothing against him at all.. but at least with Igor spending more time with him still meant spending time playing tennis. Oh well fingers crossed everything goes smoothly next year. I can't handle another shitty start to the season.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 08:01 AM   #537
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Strange. This isn't like her at all. For now I just assume she is somehow guaranteed to get in, maybe a Wild Card or something. Otherwise I really don't know what to think... Can't seriously go to the AO without any matches beforehand...
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:18 AM   #538
country flag Nikkiri

She def thinks shes getting into Sydney.. but it's just silly of her to assume and not be better prepared. I spoke to her coach on twitter last month and he said Sydney was her first tournament. But I still wish she was playing the week before too.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:39 AM   #539
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

I guess she doesn't want to spend the new years eve in a plane or in Australia
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 11:12 AM   #540
country flag Nikkiri

Hello.. earth to Kiri.