Maria returns to action in Beijing :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #1
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Maria returns to action in Beijing :)

After retiring in Seoul and withdrawing from Tokyo, Maria is in the singles and doubles draws for Beijing. I just hope that isn't too much for someone with a recent injury.

Here's her quarter of the singles draw:

5 Kerber
Bye
Qualifier
Zheng Jie

WC Zheng Saisai
Hsieh
Scheepers
10 Caro

13 Maria
Makarova
Qualifier
Pavlyuchenkova

Arvidsson
Cirstea
Halep
3 Sharapova

Here's her semi of the doubles draw:

8 Kops-Jones/Spears
Pavlyuchenkova/Safarova
Govortsova/Niculescu
Hantuchova/Peng

WC Tang/Tian
WC Yan/Zheng Saisai
Bye
3 Makarova/Vesnina

7 Groenefeld/Peschke
Cornet/Date-Krumm
Dellacqua/Jans-Ignacik
Hsieh/Medina Garrigues

WC JJ/Petkovic
Jurak/Marosi
Bye
2 Maria/Petrova
It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon Project was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war by creating a place where humans and aliens could work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call, home away from home for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers. Humans and aliens wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal, all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5. (Jeffrey Sinclair: Babylon 5: Season 1: Signs and Portents)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #2
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria returns to action in Beijing :)

Tough draw...
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #3
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we started threads at the same time.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #4
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

I am so happy to see maria back in action, tournaments without her are kind of boring

her draw is pretty difficult, a lot of strong and in-form russians in her way...

first one is ekaterina makarova: they are 2-2 in the H2H, kiri won both matches on hard, and ekat both on clay. 3 of the 4 matches were 3-setters. So it will be very close again I guess...

next would be pav...

good luck maria

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #5
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Tough singles draw for Maria.

Good luck in singles and doubles Maria.
It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon Project was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war by creating a place where humans and aliens could work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call, home away from home for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers. Humans and aliens wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal, all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5. (Jeffrey Sinclair: Babylon 5: Season 1: Signs and Portents)
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #6
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri to start in a few minutes. Stream: http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/tennis#
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #7
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

1-3... Does any Streaming works?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #8
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

2-4...

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #9
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

*3-5 saved sps...

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #10
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

She lost 36 36.

GL in dubs!

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:39 AM   #11
country flag Protoss

Oh Maria. I hope the injury situation is ok.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #12
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

that's the typcial luck kiri always has
she had a nice draw in tokyo, nadia gets that draw and wins the tournament
.. back on court in peking and has to play one of the toughest unseeded player in R1

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #13
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Even Caroline beat Makarova so i wonder how tough she is...

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #14
country flag peterlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Even Caroline beat Makarova so i wonder how tough she is...
hey, makarova used to be a serious opponent for serena lately

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:32 AM   #15
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Kiri is cooked for the rest of the year it seems...