Could justine have won this years us open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:02 PM   #1
country flag MasterJustine

MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light
Could justine have won this years us open

i think he raelly would have. she jus was a legend and a true sportswoman. i miss her so much it is sad.

come back justine.

she wud have beaten ree in the final i just no it cause her game was just perfect.
MasterJustine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:10 PM   #2
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Could justine have won this years us open

No.... she wasnt beating Serena.....and Venus. She looked a mess in 08.
Had she been in the draw.. THe all Williams Quarter wouldnt have happened (Serena would have been 5) Justine would have been lucky to get to the second week.

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #3

MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisstar86 View Post
No.... she wasnt beating Serena.....and Venus. She looked a mess in 08.
Had she been in the draw.. THe all Williams Quarter wouldnt have happened (Serena would have been 5) Justine would have been lucky to get to the second week.
she would have risen to the ocassion i think. she was just such a champ. if she came bak shed win loads of matches and win wimbledon. her game is just so nice and good.
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:17 PM   #4
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

well with serena beating her 2&0 in Miami this year Ju would just got repeat of this thrashing on USO

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #5
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely no. I think even near her best she wouldnt' have beaten Serena. Serena played patient, smart tennis, came in at the right times, attacked the right short balls, etc. This year's Serena would have beaten last year's Serena for sure.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #6
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

It's possible. But we will never know, she has retired. Move on guys.
Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #7
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute

Awww.....grade school is out in England.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #8
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterJustine View Post
she would have risen to the ocassion i think. she was just such a champ. if she came bak shed win loads of matches and win wimbledon. her game is just so nice and good.
She didnt Win Wimbledon when she was playing great tennis.... and you think she can come back and do it. lol Wimbledon will be staying in the Williams family for years to come now. Maybe Sharapova can wrestle 1 away.

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR-87 View Post
well with serena beating her 2&0 in Miami this year Ju would just got repeat of this thrashing on USO
justine could hav found a way to fight cause she is just a brill athlete that she would have ran down a lots of balls and make serena sweat a little bit. her tactics would beat serena cause she is smart on court. she can win the power battle to cause i heard in practise she hits some raelly big serves at bout 120 kmph i mean that close to the all time record.
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:23 PM   #10
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
justine could hav found a way to fight cause she is just a brill athlete that she would have ran down a lots of balls and make serena sweat a little bit. her tactics would beat serena cause she is smart on court. she can win the power battle to cause i heard in practise she hits some raelly big serves at bout 120 kmph i mean that close to the all time record.
How old are you?

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:24 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.S. Power View Post
Most likely no. I think even near her best she wouldnt' have beaten Serena. Serena played patient, smart tennis, came in at the right times, attacked the right short balls, etc. This year's Serena would have beaten last year's Serena for sure.
if justine comes back her game will have revolved i think. she will attack averythin lots more with big force. she retired i think just to practice even harder and suprise everyppl who think she is done.
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:26 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.A.S. Power View Post
How old are you?
'im 21 but english is not my 1st languge so i hope you can forgive my mistake in english
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:27 PM   #13
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

enough with all this "could Justine have won" bullshit after every grand slam, the bitch retire, leave it at that. The way she's been playing earlier this year, it is a joke to think she could win this US Open, Serena would better Miami by giving her 2 bagels.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #14
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

No way

Justine was done and left tennis anyway

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #15
country flag ~Eclipsed~

Quote:
if justine comes back her game will have revolved i think. she will attack averythin lots more with big force. she retired i think just to practice even harder and suprise everyppl who think she is done.
That's a lof of IFs buddy. Tennis (or life in general) is about what a player has accomplished, not what they could have accomplished if they didn't get injured or in this case go into an early retirment.

And you have no basis to make predictions on what Justine is doing with her life.

Quote:
'im 21 but english is not my 1st languge so i hope you can forgive my mistake in english
I would have said 12 a lot younger, but i understand.