If Capriati Came Back, How High Would Her Ranking Go? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Ranking?

Top 100 2 9.52%
Top 50 2 9.52%
Top 30 0 0%
Top 20 2 9.52%
Top 15 2 9.52%
Top 10 2 9.52%
Top 5 3 14.29%
#3 2 9.52%
#2 1 4.76%
#1 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 08:57 PM   #1
country flag Kazooey

Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all
If Capriati Came Back, How High Would Her Ranking Go?

If Hingis could get to #6 in her comeback, Capriati could surely be #1.
Kazooey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:23 PM   #2
country flag Kazooey

Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all
Re: If Capriati Came Back, How High Would Her Ranking Go?

Kazooey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #3
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to say this, but it ain't happening (except maybe exo's or on a McEnroe style senior circuit). As Neil Young once sang:

And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue, and into the black

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:32 PM   #4
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:32 PM   #5
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

its not happening, but if it were to, she could be number one. her groundstrokes are pure and her technique is perfect. she's a natural. fitness wise, she's well built. sigh, what could have been.
tonybotz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #6
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute

It's hard to say... I mean, four surgeries on both her shoulders and wrists makes it difficult to envision her returning to her best level. And no one has seen her play for three years. I would love to see her try to come back soon, because time is really running out.

Go Jen!

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:34 PM   #7
country flag Slutati
The Most Lovely Member

Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute Slutati has a reputation beyond repute

Slutati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #8
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

I would so love her to come back, she is one of my all-time favourite players I think if she really commited herself and returned to the level she was playing at in 2004, she could definetely be top 10 again. But it's unlikely she will come back and even more unlikely she'd return to the level she was at.
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:45 PM   #9
country flag MasterJustine

MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light

i think she would win wimbledon because she use to hit the ball so very hard and she was like a mouse when she ran i used to think wow this girl is a motorcycle running on oil i think even now she would run like a raelly bit rabbitt i hope she comes back and just win wimbledon cause she is a player with good skills in net like justine.
MasterJustine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM   #10
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

hypothetically speaking...she'd have a shot at the top 5 since she'd basically bully most players like masha and others who don't move as well as her....plus she has a killer shot unlike some others...would be interesting to see...

reality...she aint coming back

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:52 PM   #11
country flag MasterJustine

MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light MasterJustine is a glorious beacon of light

if she wins wimbledon in 2009 will she be the worlds best player i really think so yes and she would be no 1 after she won another slam.
MasterJustine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:54 PM   #12
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

She's 32. Maybe she would make the top 50. Then again, maybe not.