Vakulenko out of Top100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 04:48 PM   #1
country flag cherboy

cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold
Vakulenko out of Top100

I'm so sorry for her. she could be top20 if she she would stay healthy and fit. hope she comes back strongly!!!

(NEW 93 Pierce vs Sabatini, 95 Pierce vs. Huber, 95 Lucic vs. Pierce, 98 Davenport vs. Seles, 99 Pierce vs. Martinez, 01 Davenport vs. Clijsters, 03 Davenport vs. Capriati, 08 Pennetta vs. Venus, 08 Bartoli vs. Davenport, 11 Bartoli vs. Serena, and many more)
TENNIS DVDs
cherboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 04:50 PM   #2
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vakulenko out of Top100

mary pierce - forever #1
vaidisova - kournikova - golovin - henin
the boys - federer - gasquet - del potro - haase - nishikori
Berlin_Calling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 04:53 PM   #3
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Julia

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #4
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherboy View Post
I'm so sorry for her. she could be top20 if she she would stay healthy and fit. hope she comes back strongly!!!
I'm sure she will. Julia has been in this situation plenty of times before, and she has always bounced back and I am sure she will again. She is still relatively young at just over 25. Heck Sybille Bammer hadn't even reached the top hundred or won a maindraw match at Julia's current age.

Last edited by Shvedbarilescu : Sep 8th, 2008 at 06:35 PM.
Shvedbarilescu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 06:08 PM   #5
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute

Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 08:47 PM   #6
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute

She got injured again in the final of Quebec City last year right?
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 06:08 AM   #7
country flag rodin

rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice rodin is just really nice

very bad news. could have been expected
rodin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 06:17 AM   #8
country flag Kazooey

Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all Kazooey is a name known to all

Has she ever played even 2 months without an injury? Such a shame.
Kazooey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 08:05 AM   #9
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of

i think she just retired from bali against rodionova
Singles:WMemphis,Fes,Barcelona,SF Rosmalen, Istambul
CH Singles:WOpole, SF Belfort
Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WWimbledon,Indian Wells,Moscow,Fes,F Istambul,Silver Medalist Beijing (w/manu86) SF YEC Doha
CH Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WLas Vegas,Waikoloa,Perth,Sorrento,F Dothan,WSan Diego,F Opole
FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 09:48 AM   #10
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Julia
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 10:45 PM   #11
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote