TrueBlood, show on HBO ... - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2008, 01:53 AM   #16
nikita771

nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of
Re: TrueBlood, new show on HBO ...

I think that I'm going to look into reading the series. I checked my local library's online catalog and saw several. At least I know that when I get ready to read them, they are available!
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2008, 02:01 AM   #17
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

I have been "reading" the series and so far I am liking it. So far they seem to be keeping to the book which is good. I should be done "reading" the book and should know what happens real soon.
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 03:20 AM   #18
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita771 View Post
I think that I'm going to look into reading the series. I checked my local library's online catalog and saw several. At least I know that when I get ready to read them, they are available!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
I have been "reading" the series and so far I am liking it. So far they seem to be keeping to the book which is good. I should be done "reading" the book and should know what happens real soon.
well dag that is fast.

I thought the 2nd episode was definitely slower but I still enjoyed it. I do think the actor that is playing Jason is struggling a little with the whole southern accent character but I guess he'll get better as time goes on.
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 07:21 AM   #19
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! Poor Gran

I'm pretty sure it was Sam killed her and other women.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 08:48 AM   #20
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

I love this show, I can't wait till Sunday when I see the episode, and I know poor Gran

CLIJSTERS 4 GRAND SLAMS!!!!
~{X}~ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 11:07 AM   #21
country flag Rocketta

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute

I've had to miss last this week and I'll miss this week.
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 12:04 PM   #22

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

It was a brilliant episode. I LOVED Sookie telling everyone to shut the fuck up!

The sex scene with Sookie and Bill was very hot! I'm surprise to see Anna Paquin agreed to do nudity but good for her because this is HBO

By the way, that cake looked gross :sicko:

Old Oct 19th, 2008, 02:04 PM   #23
country flag Rocketta

hmm, what cake? You mean the Pecan Pie?

When Bill bit Sookie.... that was straight up gross. I love how they are not making the whole blood thing seem super sexy...

I finally got HBO so I was able to get to see last week's episode.
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 05:26 PM   #24
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSydney View Post
It was a brilliant episode. I LOVED Sookie telling everyone to shut the fuck up!

The sex scene with Sookie and Bill was very hot! I'm surprise to see Anna Paquin agreed to do nudity but good for her because this is HBO

By the way, that cake looked gross :sicko:
Anna Paquin is the only reason I watch the show. Her getting naked last episode was definately a dream come true!
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 07:38 PM   #25
country flag PatrickRyan
AKA Pacomexican

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute

I love this show
PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #26
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

I love this show too and I agree that pecan pie looked nasty haha.

Old Oct 19th, 2008, 10:38 PM   #27
country flag Rocketta

Pecan pie is pure sugar but people love them.
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 01:44 AM   #28
country flag ~{X}~

I didn't like the brown stuff on the top, if those were the pecans or whatever, looked like a bad rash ewwww lol.

Old Oct 20th, 2008, 02:06 AM   #29
country flag Rocketta

yes those were pecans on top, they are nuts and very good nuts but pecan pie is just pecans and sugar.
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 04:13 AM   #30

Yes, that pie! It doesn't look like a pie to me at all. We (Aussies) would call it a cake You just mentioned it has sugar so I'm right