Post your two favorite pics of Jelena! :D - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 05:47 PM   #1
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Post your two favorite pics of Jelena! :D

Just for fun

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2002, 05:50 PM   #2
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2002, 03:07 AM   #3
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dokic2.jpg (68.8 KB, 120 views)
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2002, 03:10 AM   #4
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dokic1.jpg (66.7 KB, 156 views)
Old Aug 20th, 2002, 03:12 AM   #5
country flag Cassius

I only have 3 pics of Jelena on my hard drive, so I might as well post the 3rd one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dokic3.jpg (79.3 KB, 117 views)
Old Aug 20th, 2002, 10:08 AM   #6
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Jelena looks so young with Mark in that picture
Old Aug 20th, 2002, 01:49 PM   #7
country flag BritneySpearsIsHot

BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future
I would if i could work out how to upload without it telling me the file is too big
BritneySpearsIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2002, 01:09 AM   #8
country flag Cassius

Jelena:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dok857p.jpg (35.7 KB, 103 views)
Old Aug 24th, 2002, 03:50 AM   #9
dokic_rocks

dokic_rocks is an unknown quantity at this point dokic_rocks is an unknown quantity at this point
dokic_rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2002, 03:13 PM   #10
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
I was wondering if Cassius had chosen beauty or booty photos for his favorite Jelena photos. I thought he would choose her booty over her beauty! And I was right!

And dokic_rocks, that's a wonderul picure of Anasatsia Myskina nad Jelena Dokic! And while Anastasia isn't in Jelena's beauty league, I think she is attractive!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2002, 07:22 PM   #11
country flag Sergio

Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice Sergio is just really nice
Steel heart

Angel in white

Last edited by Sergio : Sep 15th, 2002 at 07:35 PM.
Sergio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote