Women's Final in Canada? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:23 PM   #1
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute
Women's Final in Canada?

What channel? I have Rogers, and it only shows the 4-7 time slot.
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:36 PM   #2
country flag Venus_Serena

Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all
Re: Women's Final in Canada?

CBS maybe?
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:36 PM   #3
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think so.
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM   #4

Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geisha View Post
I don't think so.
RDS and TSN are showing football ... maybe RIS but I don't have this channel.
RDS is showing the final at 12:00AM
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM   #5
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

RIS InfoSport (channel 99) and CBS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM   #6
country flag Geisha

What is RDS?!
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:43 PM   #7

Quote:
What is RDS?!
Réseau Des Sports ... french channel here in Quebec, it's like TSN but in french
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:44 PM   #8
country flag V's a star

V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute V's a star has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully cbs will have it after big brother
V's a star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:45 PM   #9
country flag Geisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus_Serena View Post
Réseau Des Sports ... french channel here in Quebec, it's like TSN but in french
Ooh, okay. I think that may be channel 10 or something for me. I may have it.
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:47 PM   #10
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ooh, okay. I think that may be channel 10 or something for me. I may have it.
You may have it but the final is not on RDS.

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:59 PM   #11
country flag Geisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
You may have it but the final is not on RDS.
It isn't?! OMG! I better be able to watch it!
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 07:00 PM   #12
country flag Geisha

Well, I have CBS and NBC right? So, it'll be on there?
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 07:02 PM   #13
ASTRONAUT SMASH

Quote:
Well, I have CBS and NBC right? So, it'll be on there?
CBS, yes and RIS (not RDS).

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #14
country flag MarieC

MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold MarieC is a splendid one to behold

It will be on CBS after Big Brother and on TSN2
MarieC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 08:12 PM   #15
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

It better be on CBS tonight!
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote