Kooun, Dinara !!! - Toray Pan Pacific Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2008, 04:07 PM   #1
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of
Kooun, Dinara !!! - Toray Pan Pacific Open

Toray Pan Pacific Open Tennis Tournament

Toray Pan Pacific Tennis belongs to Tier I category of Sony Ericsson WTA Tour. It is the largest women's international tennis tournament in Asia, with the prize money US$1,340,000.

Tokyo, Japan
September 16-21, 2008
Tier I
Prize Money: $1,340,000
Draw: 28M/32Q/16D
Surface: Hardcourt/Outdoors

Official Web Site:
www.toray-ppo.co.jp

WTA Ranking Points
W: 430
F: 300
SF: 195
QF: 110
R16: 60
R32: 1

** Dinara has 0 points to defend here **

Singles Main Draw Players:

Jelena Jankovic
Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic
Elena Dementieva
Dinara Safina
Venus Williams
Svetlana Kuznetsova
Marion Bartoli
Anna Chakvetadze
Daniela Hantuchova
Caroline Wozniacki
Alize Cornet
Nadia Petrova
Dominika Cibulkova
Na Li
Shahar Peer
Ai Sugiyama
Alisa Kleybanova
Amelie Mauresmo
Tamarine Tanasugarn
Pauline Parmentier
Casey Dellacqua
Kaia Kanepi
Aiko Nakamura
Ayumi Morita

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara

Last edited by enchantrezz : Sep 21st, 2008 at 06:43 AM.
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2008, 06:01 PM   #2
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moving On !!! - Toray Pan Pacific Open Tennis Tournament

0 points to defend, thats good
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #3
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

That's a pretty good entry list I think.
But with 0 points to defend - that's good, so I am crossing my fingers that she's competing there relaxed, fresh and ready to face some new challenges.
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #4
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Jeez, pretty much everybody is playing this tournament. Good luck Dinara, but get some rest first!
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 08:30 AM   #5
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Last year, Ana Ivanovic reached the finals losing to Hingis, Dementieva reached semis, and JJ reached QF.

Great opportunity for Serena , Dinara and Venus here to gain more points.All three didnt play last year.

The Cocktail Party

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:12 PM   #6
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
Last year, Ana Ivanovic reached the finals losing to Hingis, Dementieva reached semis, and JJ reached QF.

Great opportunity for Serena , Dinara and Venus here to gain more points.All three didnt play last year.
really good

cant wait to see the draw
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:14 PM   #7
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

if she plays with her pink outfit, she will win it
P.P.A (pink power association)

pd: Yeah, I know, im crazy
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:18 PM   #8
country flag enchantrezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepi. View Post
if she plays with her pink outfit, she will win it
P.P.A (pink power association)

pd: Yeah, I know, im crazy
but I think she's luckier wearing what she wore in summer , LA and Montreal

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 08:22 PM   #9
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

but last year tokyo points felt off in february, cause last year the tournament was held in that time...
and it was indoor-carpet, now hard-outdoor.

next week just Beijing2007 points will come off i guess. only Dementieva and Jankovic played there last year.
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 08:54 PM   #10
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
but I think she's luckier wearing what she wore in summer , LA and Montreal
its true, but maybe its time to win with the pink one
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 01:26 AM   #11
country flag enchantrezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzsump3r View Post
next week just Beijing2007 points will come off i guess. only Dementieva and Jankovic played there last year.
Cool! dementieva and jj are higher ranked players than dina so hopefully she'll do well there

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 02:36 PM   #12
country flag enchantrezz

Just heard that Venus and Serena withdrew from this tourney..

The Cocktail Party

Old Sep 11th, 2008, 05:16 PM   #13
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
Win it Dinara
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #14
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yep, they are not on the list anymore
http://www.toray-ppo.co.jp/web/pc/english/2008profile/
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 09:24 AM   #15
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Jankovic (1) bye
Pennetta - Peer
Morita - Szavay
Li - Kuznetsova (5)
Dementieva (3) bye
Cornet - Q
Wozniacki - Q
Schiavone - Hantuchova (7)
Chakvetadze (8) - Q
Razzano - Sugiyama
Cibulkova - Mauresmo