Ultimate Challenger FITD (UCHFITD) #4 Aning | Zenith. wins!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #1
country flag BMT360

BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all
Ultimate Challenger FITD (UCHFITD) #4 Aning | Zenith. wins!!

Ultimate Challenger and Future FITD #4 Aning

How to Play

It's the exact same thing as regular FITD except your predicting Challenger or Futures bracket. In your post you should have the winners of ALL matches played in your post. To limit the amount of errors made, please copy and paste the draw into your post and use it to make sure the amount of spelling mistakes is kept small. I like to print out the draw, and fill out the draw. I don't care how you do it, but just try to not have spelling errors. If 2 qualifiers play each other, then please make sure you label them Q1 or Q2. Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2. DO NOT PUT SPACES BETWEEN ROUNDS OR SEED NUMBERS!!

The Twist

This FITD is made up of 8 Challenger/Futures tournaments. You will predict the draw once the draw comes out. Everything will be done in separate threads. So one tournament is done in this thread the others will be done in other threads. Since there are 8 tournaments, everyone who plays will be put in a leaderboard. The leaderboard will have ALL scores from ALL Tournaments. The winner of one tournament is not the winner of the whole thing necessarily. To figure out the winner of the whole Tour, you have to have to most points COMBINED to win.

Absents

You DO NOT have to do every single tournament in the Challenger FITD. If you are absent, you will have a simple ABSENT in your box for that tournament. It's certainly possible that you'll win, but most likely you'll lose to the people who picked for ALL tournaments. You'll be rewarded 0 points for that tournament. You ARE NOT out of the whole FITD so don't think that because you forgot to pick for São José do Rio Preto, you're out. Your IN still. If you are absent for majority of the rounds, you will not be able to make picks anymore for this Challenger FITD.

Majority of 8 is 5
Majority of 7 is 4

Hall of Fame

If you do win, your name will be placed in a Hall Of Fame. There, you will find all the winners of the tournaments. Wouldn't it feel awesome to be there?

Other Rules and Info
  • The manager of the WHOLE FITD is allowed to play. Although if they get caught cheating they will not be allowed to play for the rest of the tournament. If they get caught a 2ND time they will not be able to play for the rest of tournament 1 and not be able to participate in tournament 2.

*If nobody gets the winner of the tournament correct, for the next tournament, if you predict the correct winner, the 'F' value goes up by 100. So if after the first tournament nobody gets the winner right, for the next tournament if you get the winner right it's 200 points rather then 100.
  • Also please DO NOT use smiles (ex. , , :P, or any of the smilies TF offers you) There really is no point in using them for this situation.
Changing Your Picks
You are only allowed to change your picks TWICE during the whole Challenger and Future FITD. There is also no need to add in qualifiers if you posted your draw as I will enter them for you. (Because I'm Nice! )

Questions, Comments, or Concerns?

PM BMT360 (me). Please do not right any concerns in the thread.

Thank You and GOOD LUCK!!!!

BMT360

Ultimate Challenger and Futures FITD Schedule
1. Pelham Zenith.
2. Karshi BMT360
3. Namangan BMT360
4. Aning BMT360
5. Fukuoka Wanderer
6. Kurume BMT360
7. Bukhara BMT360
8. Fergana BMT360

Please Note that all these tournaments are in different weeks!

This tournament is being managed by BMT360.

Last edited by BMT360 : May 5th, 2014 at 08:19 PM.
BMT360 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #2
country flag BMT360

BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all
Re: Ultimate Challenger FITD (UCHFITD) #4 Aning

Main Draw

Jaksic v Raina
Yang v Kato
Hu v Tang
Tang v Burger
Majeric v Zhang
Xu v Han
Naydenova v Okadaue
Fujioka v Khromacheva
Melnikova v Hsu
Zhang v Wang
Sawayanagi v Gai
Jegiolka v Zheng
Hibino v Zander
Adamczak v Zhang
Zhau v Zhu
Wongteanchai v Hsieh
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #3
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

R1:
Jaksic
Yang
Tang
Burger
Majeric
Han
Naydenova
Khromacheva
Hsu
Zhang
Sawayanagi
Zheng
Hibino
Zhang
Zhu
Hsieh
R2:
Jaksic
Tang
Han
Khromacheva
Zhang
Zheng
Hibino
Hsieh
QF:
Jaksic
Han
Zheng
Hsieh
SF:
Jaksic
Hsieh
F:
Hsieh

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #4
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

R1
Jaksic
Yang
Tang
Burger
Zhang
Han
Naydenova
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Wang
Sawayanagi
Zheng
Zander
Zhang
Zhu
Hsieh
R2
Jaksic
Burger
Han
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Zheng
Zander
Zhu
QF
Jaksic
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Zhu
SF
Jaksic
Melnikova
F
Jaksic
Suicide: Monterrey 2014
Tennis Tipping Singles: Nottingham II 2014
Tennis Tipping Doubles: Medellin 2014 - Bogota' 2014
FITD: Washington 2014
Three Hands: Stuttgart 2014 Tipping Doubles: Montreal 2014
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #5
country flag BMT360

I'm submitting my draw now...
if we don't get enough people due to the lateness of the releasing of the thread, we'll cancel and start up again next week.

R1
Jaksic
Yang
Hu
Burger
Majeric
Han
Naydenova
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Zhang
Gai
Zheng
Hibino
Zhang
Zhao
Hsieh
R2
Jaksic
Burger
Han
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Zhang
Hibino
Hsieh
QF
Burger
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Hsieh
SF
Burger
Hsieh
F
Hsieh
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 11:15 PM   #6
country flag Wanderer

Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of Wanderer has much to be proud of

R1
Jaksic
Yang
Tang
Tang
Zhang
Xu
Naydenova
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Zhang
Sawayanagi
Zheng
Zander
Adamczak
Zhu
Hsieh
R2
Jaksic
Tang
Zhang
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Zheng
Adamczak
Hsieh
QF
Jaksic
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Hsieh
SF
Khromacheva
Hsieh
F
Khromacheva

TT 2014
Singles (110) - F 50k Croissy-Beaubourg
Doubles (127)
- W 25k Sao Paulo II; W 75k Nottingham I; W 25k Essen; F 25k Phuket (all w/Deumex)
Wanderer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #7
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

R32
Jaksic
Yang
Tang
Burger
Zhang
Han
Naydenova
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Wang
Sawayanagi
Jegiolka
Zander
Zhang
Zhao
Hsieh
R16
Jaksic
Burger
Han
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Sawayanagi
Zander
Hsieh
QF
Jaksic
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Hsieh
SF
Jaksic
Hsieh
F
Jaksic

Strasbourg and Rising Stars Champion

Current live ranking: #61

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 12:18 AM   #8
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Jaksic
Yang
Hu
Burger
Zhang
Han
Naydenova
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Wang
Sawayanagi
Zheng
Hibino
Zhang
Zhu
Hsieh
R2
Jaksic
Burger
Zhang
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Zheng
Hibino
Hsieh
QF
Jaksic
Zhang
Zheng
Hibino
SF
Zhang
Zheng
F
Zheng
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 03:08 AM   #9
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

R1:
Jaksic
Kato
Tang
Burger
Majeric
Xu
Naydenova
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Wang
Sawayanagi
Zheng
Hibino
Zhang
Zhu
Hsieh
R2:
Jaksic
Burger
Majeric
Khromacheva
Melnikova
Zheng
Hibino
Hsieh
QF:
Jaksic
Majeric
Melnikova
Hsieh
SF:
Jaksic
Melnikova
F:
Jaksic

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #10
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of

R1
Jaksic
Kato
Tang
Tang
Majeric
Xu
Naydenova
Khromacheva
Hsu
Wang
Sawayanagi
Zheng
Hibino
Zhang
Zhu
Hsieh
R2
Jaksic
Tang
Majeric
Khromacheva
Hsu
Zheng
Hibino
Hsieh
QF
Jaksic
Majeric
Zheng
Hsieh
SF
Jaksic
Hsieh
F
Hsieh
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 11:01 PM   #11
country flag BMT360

Round 1 Update

Welcome to UCHFITD jankimfan!!
Old May 1st, 2014, 02:38 AM   #12
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMT360 View Post
Round 1 Update

Welcome to UCHFITD jankimfan!!

Thanks lovely

for they will see God
Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:09 AM   #13
country flag BMT360

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankimfan View Post
Thanks lovely

Please don't do that again.

Not cool.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by BMT360 : May 3rd, 2014 at 01:18 AM.
Old May 5th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #14
country flag jankimfan

Re: Ultimate Challenger FITD (UCHFITD) #4 Aning | Welcome jankimfan! jankimfan leads!

OK BMT360

for they will see God
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #15
country flag BMT360

Update this afternoon if I have time.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App