Tipping #26 - US OPEN - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 11:50 PM   #1
country flag Marco-Nicole

Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of
Tipping #26 - US OPEN

Us Open Tipping

Welcome players..!! This is the 25th tournament for this game in 2008.

Tipping is like Tennis Tipping but different. You don't play other people and you don't have to tip the score which makes it an easier game to play. Everyone can play!! You're allowed to play for more than 1 tournament in a week.

HOW TO PLAY
Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule then you just tip who you think will win. Just type "in" to play. (this will make my life easier but if you forgot to post "in" this is not the end of the world)

e.g If the schedule was...
Ivanovic vs Sharapova
V. Williams vs S. Williams

This is how you would tip...
Ivanovic
V. Williams

It is only main draw singles matches.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts. (walkover or retirement doesn´t count)

SCORING:
1st,2nd Round = 1 point
Quarter Final = 2 points
Semi Final = 4 points
Final = 5 points

The ranking points you will recieve for a tournament are those you gaind in the tournament plus bonus as followed:

Winner: 60
Runner up: 45
Semifinalist: 30
Quarterfinalist: 15

go to: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=326469

This is where the rankings are... they will be updated few days
Marco-Nicole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 11:52 PM   #2
country flag Marco-Nicole

Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping #26 - US OPEN

Entry List:

SINGLE:
- TennisFan_77
- DarkChildSwiss
- Ronim1
- Marco-Alize
- Savitri
- Fencer
- TatiNovic
- Adrian1992
- Kline
- Drake1980
- Bhebhe
- Sharapowerr
- Ivanovic Fan!!
- Ath04
- Vicmatibla
- Kuliza
- Jonas84

DOUBLE:
- DarkChildSwiss/TennisFan_77
- TatiNovic/Ronim1
- Kline/Bhebhe

Last edited by Marco-Nicole : Aug 25th, 2008 at 10:21 AM.
Marco-Nicole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 06:44 AM   #3
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

in for singles and in for doubles with DarkchildSwiss
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 06:48 AM   #4
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

In
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 08:33 AM   #5
country flag DarkchildSwiss

DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future DarkchildSwiss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan_77 View Post
in for singles and in for doubles with DarkchildSwiss
in for singles and doubles with tennisfan77.

Other players: Belinda Bencic ~ Kim Clijsters ~ Timea Bacsinszky ~ Elena Dementieva ~ Stefanie Voegele ~ Anna Kournikova ~ Maria Sharapova ~ Vera Zvonareva ~ Daniela Hantuchova ~ Elena Bovina ~ Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Monica Seles ~ Jennifer Capriati ~ Serena and Venus Williams ~ Klara Koukalova
DarkchildSwiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 02:15 PM   #6
country flag savitri

savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute

in
savitri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 02:28 PM   #7
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

in

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 03:03 PM   #8
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

in

doubles with Ronim1
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 03:40 PM   #9
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

All first round

Ivanovic
Dellacqua
Kanepi
Mauresmo
Petrova
Hsieh
Peng
Pennetta
Hantuchova
Oudin
Domachowska
Cornet
Razzano
Kudryavtseva
Cohen-Aloro
Safina
S.Williams
Vakulenko
Govortsova
Sugiyama
Vaidisova
Goerges
Garbin
Szavay
Radwanska
Tanasugarn
Olaru
Cibulkova
A.Bondarenko
Lisicki
De Los Rios
V.Williams
Dementieva
Parmentier
Glatch
Schiavone
Li
Errani
Rodionova
Chakveadze
Schnyder
Pavlyuchenkova
Rybarikova
Paszek
Srebotnik
Meusburger
Safarova
Kuznetsova
Zvonareva
Koryttseva
Rezai
Bammer
Davenport
Suarez Navarro
Kvitova
Bartoli
Azarenka
Benesova
Camerin
Wozniacki
Pironkova
Zheng
Arvidsson
Jankovic
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 04:01 PM   #10
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

in
searching doubz partner

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 03:45 PM   #11
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

in
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 04:05 PM   #12
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

In
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #13
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

in

who with me in doubles?
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 04:32 PM   #14
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold

in
Sharapowerr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 04:43 PM   #15
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Ivanovic
Dellacqua
Kanepi
Mauresmo
Petrova
Rodina
Peng
Pennetta
Groenefeld
Oudin
Mattek
Cornet
Razzano
Kudryavtseva
Vinci
Safina
Williams S.
Vesnina
Govortsova
Sugiyama
Vaidisova
Goerges
Garbin
Szavay
Radwanska
Tanasugarn
Olaru
Cibulkova
Bondarenko
Martinez Sanchez
Sromova
Williams V.
Dementieva
Parmentier
Glatch
Schiavone
Li
Errani
Rodionova
Chakvetadze
Schnyder
Pavlyuchenkova
Rybarikova
Paszek
Srebotnik
Meusburger
Cirstea
Kuznetsova
Zvonareva
Koryttseva
Muhammed
Bammer
Davenport
Kleybanova
Kvitova
Bartoli
Azarenka
Benesova
Camerin
Wozniacki
Pironkova
Zheng
Yan
Jankovic
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka

Last edited by Endru. : Aug 24th, 2008 at 06:07 PM.
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote