Nadejda Guskova Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #46
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!!

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nadejda Guskova

Nadya's Ranking:

587 (618) GUSKOVA, NADEJDA

Nadya
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}

Last edited by Pink Princess : Sep 9th, 2008 at 03:33 AM.
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2008, 02:07 PM   #47
country flag Saravati

Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all

Sone news from Nadya. Her health is good, now she's going to take rest. She doesn't know when she plays next tournament.

And especially - NADEJDA GUSKOVA!!!
Saravati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #48

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravati View Post
Sone news from Nadya. Her health is good, now she's going to take rest. She doesn't know when she plays next tournament.
It makes me happy!!! Nadya should play many Tournaments from October
{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #49

Will Nadya play Russia's Championship??? Answer Me!!!
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 06:34 PM   #50
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Yess!!!!
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 12:06 PM   #51
country flag Saravati

Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all Saravati is a name known to all

OMG. The Championship will be held in Khanty-Mansiysk 21/09/09 - 29/09/08...
And I didn't find Nadya in the entry list...

Old Sep 14th, 2008, 04:27 PM   #52
country flag Saravati

Nadya will not play in the Championship!

Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM   #53

Princess Nadya Gifs

Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM   #54

Nadya is in $50,000 Podolsk (RUS) Entry List

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position

In Alternates!!!
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 08:08 PM   #55
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #56

Nadya is in $25,000 Istanbul-Ted 2008 Entry List

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...order=Position

Nadya!!!
Old Oct 18th, 2008, 03:05 PM   #57
country flag Saravati

Nadya is going to play at Minsk 50K!

GL in Podolsk!

Old Oct 18th, 2008, 04:54 PM   #58

Smile Re: Nadejda Guskova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravati View Post
Nadya is going to play at Minsk 50K!

GL in Podolsk!
I am glad that Nadya plays many Tournaments!!!
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #59

$25,000 Istanbul-Ted (TUR)

Singles Qualifying Draw

(10)Nadejda Guskova (RUS) d. Tugce Dogan (TUR) 61 61

Nadya!!!
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:25 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Equus_ View Post

Ozga def. The Most Important Junior Princess of Russian Tennis Nadejda Guskova!! 6-0 7-5

I was soooooo disappointed after this. Justine isn't even a duchess.How dare she wins this match?!?! What a shame for her!! There were a bunch of pimples on our princess' pale skin after the match. Justine you are sooo jealous of our Princess' pale skin don't you? Pale skinned Pink royal family will punish you soon!

HA-HA-HA. It was an error fest from the Princess in the first set. I was following Tadeja's match at the same time but i know Justine was destroying her. It didn't last more than 20 minutes. The real sad part of the score is that Justine is not an impressive player. I can't see her doing well in WTA and higher level ITF tournaments. Princess forehands are actually good but she doesn't know how to hit a winner with it and she's moonballing if the ball comes to her backhand. Her unexperiency can be seen on her footwork capacity. Looks like Princess' governess didn't teach her anything about moralistic values otherwise she wouldn't shout at Tadeja when Tadeja's backhand fell into the court during the game. And somebody please teach our Princess how to grunt. She's miaowing and she will be the next Vera Z. in terms of having tantrums. I felt REALLY sad for her when she lost the second set that she led 5-1 for a couple of minutes...(!)

Nadya!!!