Evert admits she and Norman had an affair - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2008, 05:54 PM   #1
country flag court70

court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of court70 has much to be proud of
Evert admits she and Norman had an affair

By Peta Hellard in Los Angeles July 19, 2008 11:55pm
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...013560,00.html

CHRIS Evert has admitted her love affair with Greg Norman was behind the demise of their marriages.
The tennis legend revealed that she and Norman had tried to fight their desire for each other and had undergone couples-counselling with their longtime spouses, Andy Mill and Laura Andrassy, in an effort to overcome their mutual attraction.

But Evert, who married the Great White Shark in a lavish ceremony in the Bahamas last month, said counselling did not work and the pair dissolved their marriages to be together.

"It was like an irresistible force," she said. "How do you explain something like that?"

It is the first time the sporting power couple have publicly admitted they had embarked on an illicit romantic relationship while they were still with their spouses.

When Evert and Norman separated from their partners in 2006, both repeatedly maintained there were no third parties involved.

Evert chose the American edition of Vogue, which hit US news-stands yesterday, to give her first in-depth interview about their controversial relationship.

The seven-times French Open winner was photographed by the fashion magazine with her three sons - Alex, 16, Nicky, 14, and Colton, 12 - at the luxury Florida home she has shared with Norman since last year.

Evert also revealed that she and Norman were considering living in his homeland.

"You know, I'd love to move to Australia," she said. "How's that? Wouldn't that be fun?"

Evert, who repeatedly referred to Norman as "sexy" during the interview, said the pair were inseparable, something she said had made their relationship stronger than their failed marriages.

"That's one thing I've learned, you've got to do things together," she said.

"We've both been very independent in our lives, even with our partners. He likes to be involved in every aspect of my life and I've never really had that before."

Evert said the pair, both 53, worked out together, with the golfer joining her in her weekly Bikram yoga classes.

She said while she had not picked up golf, Norman was "a natural" at tennis.

"I tell him he's too good an athlete to have been a golfer, because he can really move."

The marriage is Norman's second and Evert's third.

This website may contain information about financial products. the issuer of each product will be indicated where applicable. a product disclosure statement and/or financial services guide can be obtained by contacting the issuer. advice given on this site is general advice and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. please consider whether the advice is appropriate for you before acting.
court70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:05 PM   #2
country flag frontier

frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Evert admits she and Norman had an affair

she probably saw $signs all over his body
frontier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:08 PM   #3
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Please everyone knows she's a husband stealing trollop
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:10 PM   #4
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by court70 View Post
By Peta Hellard in Los Angeles July 19, 2008 11:55pm
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...013560,00.html

CHRIS Evert has admitted her love affair with Greg Norman was behind the demise of their marriages.
The tennis legend revealed that she and Norman had tried to fight their desire for each other and had undergone couples-counselling with their longtime spouses, Andy Mill and Laura Andrassy, in an effort to overcome their mutual attraction.

But Evert, who married the Great White Shark in a lavish ceremony in the Bahamas last month, said counselling did not work and the pair dissolved their marriages to be together.

"It was like an irresistible force," she said. "How do you explain something like that?"

It is the first time the sporting power couple have publicly admitted they had embarked on an illicit romantic relationship while they were still with their spouses.

When Evert and Norman separated from their partners in 2006, both repeatedly maintained there were no third parties involved.

Evert chose the American edition of Vogue, which hit US news-stands yesterday, to give her first in-depth interview about their controversial relationship.

The seven-times French Open winner was photographed by the fashion magazine with her three sons - Alex, 16, Nicky, 14, and Colton, 12 - at the luxury Florida home she has shared with Norman since last year.

Evert also revealed that she and Norman were considering living in his homeland.

"You know, I'd love to move to Australia," she said. "How's that? Wouldn't that be fun?"

Evert, who repeatedly referred to Norman as "sexy" during the interview, said the pair were inseparable, something she said had made their relationship stronger than their failed marriages.

"That's one thing I've learned, you've got to do things together," she said.

"We've both been very independent in our lives, even with our partners. He likes to be involved in every aspect of my life and I've never really had that before."

Evert said the pair, both 53, worked out together, with the golfer joining her in her weekly Bikram yoga classes.

She said while she had not picked up golf, Norman was "a natural" at tennis.

"I tell him he's too good an athlete to have been a golfer, because he can really move."

The marriage is Norman's second and Evert's third.

This website may contain information about financial products. the issuer of each product will be indicated where applicable. a product disclosure statement and/or financial services guide can be obtained by contacting the issuer. advice given on this site is general advice and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. please consider whether the advice is appropriate for you before acting.
Bitch, sneaking around fvcking her friends husband. Karma is a bitch and she'll get hers.
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:20 PM   #5
country flag Serenidad.

Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future Serenidad. has a brilliant future

Tatiana Golovin v2.348965498
Serenidad. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:26 PM   #6
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Chris...
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:28 PM   #7
country flag ImaVeggie

ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future ImaVeggie has a brilliant future

Why the hate for Chris and not for Greg? Both were married.
ImaVeggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:32 PM   #8
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaVeggie View Post
Why the hate for Chris and not for Greg? Both were married.
Greg...
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 06:53 PM   #9
country flag sabandborg

sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all
Open letter to Chris Evert.

Dear Chris,

I’ve been thinking about your marriages, and something is troubling me. I appreciate that fidelity isn't important to you, as you’ve made that very clear. Still, a question lingers—do you ever consider your serial 'lifetime' commitments?

Is it something you care about? In the short term you may be happy with the new sex going on in your life, but I wonder whether 20 years from now you might reflect on your life and regret not putting 100 percent of yourself into honesty. Because whether you want to admit it or not, this affair tarnishes your legacy.

Etc, etc, etc ...

I offer this only as advice, not criticism, from someone with experience. If you’re completely happy with the way your life is, then crumple up this letter and throw it away. I wish you nothing but luck and success in all your future marriages. Just remember that you have in front of you an opportunity of the rarest kind—to become a faithful partner.

I hope you make the most of it
sabandborg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 07:04 PM   #10
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Open letter to Chris Evert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabandborg View Post
Dear Chris,

I’ve been thinking about your marriages, and something is troubling me. I appreciate that fidelity isn't important to you, as you’ve made that very clear. Still, a question lingers—do you ever consider your serial 'lifetime' commitments?

Is it something you care about? In the short term you may be happy with the new sex going on in your life, but I wonder whether 20 years from now you might reflect on your life and regret not putting 100 percent of yourself into honesty. Because whether you want to admit it or not, this affair tarnishes your legacy.

Etc, etc, etc ...

I offer this only as advice, not criticism, from someone with experience. If you’re completely happy with the way your life is, then crumple up this letter and throw it away. I wish you nothing but luck and success in all your future marriages. Just remember that you have in front of you an opportunity of the rarest kind—to become a faithful partner.

Ye, she will definitely read this.

Good work.

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 07:07 PM   #11
country flag frontier

frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute frontier has a reputation beyond repute

she has the same class as superhead!
frontier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 07:09 PM   #12
DA FOREHAND

DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute DA FOREHAND has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Open letter to Chris Evert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabandborg View Post
Dear Chris,

Etc, etc, etc ...

I would ad to your open letter to Evert, that with a little more dedication she could join the ranks of Gabor, and Lizzy Taylor.

"And for the best of the teen-agers who followed her, and who occasionally referred to her as over the hill, Graf had a ready answer: against top-ranked Martina Hingis, Graf wound up 7-2. Graf's stirring 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 throttling of Hingis at the French Open final this June was perhaps the most emphatic parting shot the game has ever seen. "

DA FOREHAND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 07:14 PM   #13
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Norman was married for a long time before he started taking fishing trips with his old rival (thrice married) Nick Faldo. Now I'm not saying he's been getting bad advice......

As for Evert, surely she shouldn't have revealed these details? Maybe she thinks certain details have been wrongly reported but all the innocent parties involved deserve some respect for their privacy.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 07:22 PM   #14
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

what a bitch!!

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2008, 07:30 PM   #15
country flag Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future Bounty Hunter has a brilliant future

@ sabandborg

Roddick

Nadal

Nalbandian

Safin
Bounty Hunter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote