Lesley Kerkhove - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2008, 06:53 AM   #1
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute
Lesley Kerkhove

Hello! I finally remembered the name of this player I saw in the Orange Bowl last year

Her name is Lesley Kerkhove. I was pretty impressed from what I saw. Big groundstrokes and a big serve. Needs a bit of consistency. I don't really know what potential she has but didn't see a cheering thread for her so here it is!

More pics here:

http://www.lesleykerkhove.nl/
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2008, 07:50 AM   #2
country flag Lucyxx

Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesley Kerkhove

As you can see on her site, she's rubbed elbows with many in the tennis world. (Mostly in Dutch tennis circles)

Few LESLEY KERKHOVE notes:

- Made a good impression on Dutch #1 Michaella Krajicek.

- Admires Roger Federer of ATP Tour.

- Admires Ana Ivanovic of WTA Tour.

My portion of introducing her can only go as far as words on your screen.

Those budding fans out there of Lesley must delve onto her website and browse the albums, agendas, photos, videos, etc.

Might I recommend viewing this. (Will certainly draw interest from Russian parties with such music )
aif.ru/news khl.ru ria.ru wtatour.ru rsport.ru soccer.ru gotennis.ru e-tennis.tv tenistv.tv flashscore.com tagesschau.de spiegel.de elperiodico.com/es elmundo.es akualne.centrum.cz/zpravy foglio.it iltempo.it humanite.fr sofascore.com korrespondent.net novostimira.com.ua gazeta.pl tvn24.pl ynet.co.il calcalist.co.il lajmpress.com lajmonline.com yasater.d1g.com bbc.co.uk/arabic a1plus.am/am nn.by xezerxeber.com dr.dk/nyheder mediafax.ro n-telegraaf.nl delfi.ee yle.fi/uutiset javanonline.ir kurir-info.rs erdiujsag.com mbl.is/frettir
nepszava.hu beo.ie vaterland.li gazzetta.gr ekspress.ee ed.nl
Lucyxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 04:57 PM   #3
country flag Natash.

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

After the Aussie Open Juniors, she has nothing scheduled until March.

Old Jan 21st, 2008, 09:47 PM   #4
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

WOW! She's beautiful! I'll be looking out for her in the future even though I will be cheering for Jade Curtis tonight!

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:15 AM   #5
country flag Mommiej
Team WTAworld

Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future

Lesley won 6-3, 6-1 against Jade Curtis, now in 3rd round against Pavlyuchenkova.
Mommiej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:49 AM   #6
country flag Natash.

Great win Lesley! Tough match against Nastya but just give it your all
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:47 PM   #7
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Lesley Good luck against Pavlyuchenkova
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 12:53 PM   #8
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

Nice win! Little chance to beat Pavlyuchenkova I'm afraid, but good luck!

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 01:46 PM   #9
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of

Great win!!
Next round will be very though

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:01 PM   #10
country flag sander-tennis

sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice sander-tennis is just really nice

I play at the same club as Lesley does. And I have the same coach as Lesley.
In Holland she really is a big upcoming talent and I wish her all the goods!
Lesley, if you see this...good luck! (again) and I'll soon visit one of your matches.

Sander
sander-tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:39 PM   #11
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

She was watching Rus' first round match at AO juniors. I really thought she was older than 16 already - I've seen her name around a bit. Nice to see she's doing well though - god knows, NL need some up and coming players (on both sides of tennis).

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 01:46 AM   #12
country flag Natash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
She was watching Rus' first round match at AO juniors. I really thought she was older than 16 already - I've seen her name around a bit. Nice to see she's doing well though - god knows, NL need some up and coming players (on both sides of tennis).

Well, she lost to Nastya P. Was up a break in each set. Good fight though

7-6 6-3
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 02:35 AM   #13
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

But good tournament!

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 07:00 AM   #14
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she lost, but she fought well (judging from the score). That's not such a shame. She did lose to the top see.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:33 AM   #15
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of

Lesley has the same ITF ranking as Arantxa had this time last year and Lesley is one year younger. Hope she can progress this year like Arantxa did last year.
Last time I saw Lesley play was in 2005, at age 13. She was a smart player then. But what I understand from the match reports in Australia she has developed her game and is now quite a big hitter. Smart and big hitter sounds promising. She's one of the few Dutch junior players who gives 100% for tennis.
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote