Misa plans her comeback at the end of September. Will commentate USopen for Eurosport - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2008, 07:39 PM   #1
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Misa plans her comeback at the end of September. Will commentate USopen for Eurosport

for the people that are interested

Michaella thinks she will make her comeback at the end of September/Begin October.
She will commentate tennis matches for sport1 during the olympics and she will commentate the USOPEN at dutch Eurosport

http://www.tennis.nl/index.php?redir...newsid%3D60848

dissapointed about her coming back at the end of September/begin October. Takes so long
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2008, 07:42 PM   #2
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Misa plans her comeback at the end of September. Will commentate USopen for Euros

I wish her luck, but I wouldn't call being out for 3 months a "comeback." Anyways, get well soon Michaella
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 07:44 PM   #3
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Misa plans her comeback at the end of September. Will commentate USopen for Euros

Misa Please win some matches for us!
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 07:48 PM   #4
country flag grandslamer

grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice grandslamer is just really nice

Misa!! Good news!! I hope she can win some matches in the end of the season.. and hopefully get in the top 100 before the Australian Open

All Dutch Players
grandslamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 07:58 PM   #5
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

is it worth coming back in September?
Hopefully she's back to 100% when she comes back. She's one of the few women on tour w/ a good serve and it's nice to see.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #6
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatee View Post
Hopefully she's back to 100% when she comes back. She's one of the few women on tour w/ a good serve and it's nice to see.
well she has no option. She has to come back to play some tournaments( probably big challengers cause her ranking will be like 180 then
if she skips this season she can say bye bye to AUS open qualies
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 10:03 PM   #7
country flag Slumpsova

Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute

why bother to come back when the season is nearly end?
Slumpsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 11:38 PM   #8
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manatee View Post
Why wouldn't it be worth it? She's gonna be ranked just inside the top 200 after the USO, so she needs to play either Asian WTA tourneys (quallies), or some of the bigger ITF's (which go till around mid December) to get her ranking back up.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 11:40 PM   #9
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
for the people that are interested

Michaella thinks she will make her comeback at the end of September/Begin October.
She will commentate tennis matches for sport1 during the olympics and she will commentate the USOPEN at dutch Eurosport

http://www.tennis.nl/index.php?redir...newsid%3D60848

dissapointed about her coming back at the end of September/begin October. Takes so long
It's not as bad as the last time she did her knee (in 2005). Then she did it at Rosmalen, and didn't come back right till the end of Sept (quallies of Lux).

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote