Pics of tennis players...now and then... - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM   #31
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pics of tennis players...now and then...

Michaella Krajicek as a junior winning Roehampton

Michaella in her first year on the WTA tour

Michaella this year at 's-Hertogenbosch
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #32
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav. View Post
With Belle

Tati at Evert Academy

Tati Roland Garros 2004

Tati 2008
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:03 PM   #33
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole

she has to be very young here, I don't know what year it could be.. maybe 1997-1999

Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:16 PM   #34
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Last edited by Infiniti2001 : Aug 6th, 2008 at 02:23 PM.
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:19 PM   #35
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of

at Dav. that's crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey B View Post
ah, family safin! ana was with nike at some point?! didnt know that, she should never have left them!

maria's change is the most dramatic i think, if you compare pics from 05 and 06,
the change is insane! in a matter of weeks/months she went from a skinny kid to a woman...
I concure...she looked really skinny when she was a teenager, but now she looks good (besides the shoulder
of course)

this was back in 2003

now in 2008

Rumkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #36
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tati 2008

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM   #37
country flag kinseh

kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tati 2008

Poor, poor Tati.

Caroline Wozniacki | Laura Robson
-> Dementieva & Ivanovic <-

kinseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 04:33 PM   #38
country flag W2RZeroEight
Ee chee wa maa!

W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all W2RZeroEight is a name known to all

Quote:
Tati 2008
W2RZeroEight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #39
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

1997:

2008:

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 04:44 PM   #40
country flag alex14

alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold

patty in 1997, reminds me of Michelle Larcher de Brito...no?
alex14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 05:39 PM   #41
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tati 2008
Marko's rubbing off on you
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 06:07 PM   #42
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Patty looks so cute in that first pic
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 06:08 PM   #43
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Patty looks the exact same pretty much
Venus looked amazing at the ESPYs this year
V-MAC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 09:00 PM   #44
country flag anon57

anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tati 2008
Poor Tati
Ana and Dinara have hardly changed
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #45
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpuscle View Post
Was there a mix up at the launderette? Why is Nicole wearing Justines outfit?

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote