Pics of tennis players...now and then... - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 07:58 AM   #16
country flag Cakeisgood

Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute Cakeisgood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pics of tennis players...now and then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
2002:

2008:

LOL Strycova is nowhere now. Wonder why?

In love with Martha.
Cakeisgood is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 08:20 AM   #17
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeisgood View Post
LOL Strycova is nowhere now. Wonder why?
Strycova is in the top 100 right now as well. Not sure why not any higher...

She is a year older than Maria - that might have had something to do with her greater success in juniors.
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 08:33 AM   #18
country flag lavigne41

lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light lavigne41 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhémila View Post

Justine 1997

Justine 2008
omg the hair!

GGG For Maria
Official knifewoman of the Maria Mafia.
lavigne41 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 09:30 AM   #19
country flag kinseh

kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams View Post
What a transformation

1998:

2008:

Although Serena hasn't changed much, you can definitely tell that she is much older in the latter picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani dementieva View Post

4 year old Elena...............cute!!!

Elena 8 years ago.......bangs bangs bangs!!!!!

Elena last year in Moscow....

she only gets more and more beautiful every year.........
Awwww, Elena as a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin2910 View Post
Agnieszka & Urszula Radwańskie

Caroline Wozniacki | Laura Robson
-> Dementieva & Ivanovic <-

kinseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 09:39 AM   #20
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute

Junior (2002) :

Beginning on the tour (2003) :

Now : injured/smoking/dating

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 10:10 AM   #21
country flag kinseh

kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Caroline Wozniacki | Laura Robson
-> Dementieva & Ivanovic <-

kinseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 11:36 AM   #22
country flag guapogreg08

guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold

oh my god
justine was, is and forever will be an extremely unattractive person
guapogreg08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 11:42 AM   #23
country flag Karolina_Sprem

Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of Karolina_Sprem has much to be proud of

Aaaaaaw Lindsay as a kid... sweeeeet....

..Karolina Sprem...
Ana Konjuh
..Ajla Tomljanovic...
...Petra Kvitova...
...Sesil Karatantcheva...
Karolina_Sprem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 11:50 AM   #24
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

I love these old pictures. For some strange reason, especially the ones of Masha.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #25
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 12:02 PM   #26
country flag nadalbg

nadalbg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapogreg08 View Post
oh my god
justine was, is and forever will be an extremely unattractive person
she is normal to me
nadalbg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 12:20 PM   #27
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 6th, 2008, 12:25 PM   #28
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of

ah, family safin! ana was with nike at some point?! didnt know that, she should never have left them!

maria's change is the most dramatic i think, if you compare pics from 05 and 06, the change is insane! in a matter of weeks/months she went from a skinny kid to a woman...
Mikey B is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 01:09 PM   #29
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Then

Notice how Venus used to fist pump much more than nowadays

Now

The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 01:27 PM   #30
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

With Belle

Tati at Evert Academy

Tati Roland Garros 2004

Tati 2008