Do you think we should get a name change for this forum? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think we should get a name change for this forum?

YES 23 67.65%
NO 9 26.47%
Not Sure 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 11th, 2008, 11:08 AM   #16
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think we should get a name change for this forum?

O.K. I give up I'll do whatever Cp6uja wants to do
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2008, 03:12 AM   #17
country flag slk45

slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute slk45 has a reputation beyond repute

How about QTπ?

Or maybe just Ana's Court?

Now obvious to all: wherever he goes, Obama is the least competent man in the room.

Lena's Official Exclusive Personal Masseur onboard the S.S. Dementieva

LENA - OLYMPIC GOLD BEPA - OLYMPIC BRONZE

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ya-Lena3-2.jpg
slk45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 03:29 AM   #18
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

I like 'The Ivanovicopedia' or maybe, 'Ajde Headquarters', or 'Kingdom of Ajde!'
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 03:36 AM   #19
country flag Reckoner

Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
I like 'The Ivanovicopedia'

I really like that one.

Old Aug 12th, 2008, 10:51 AM   #20
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slk45 View Post
Or maybe just Ana's Court?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
'Ajde Headquarters''
I like these two.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 11:03 AM   #21
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Some ideas:

NirvANA
SultANA

or

I love MarijuANA
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:45 PM   #22
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Queen Ana's Temple
Ana's Labyrinth of excitement
The Ajde, Fists and Trophy place

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 04:19 PM   #23
country flag Reckoner

Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of Reckoner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
Ana's Labyrinth of excitement
Keep the bolded part and you've got my vote.
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 05:29 PM   #24
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Keep the bolded part and you've got my vote.
That was my first thought. It's ok with me. But since Ana uses that word a lot....

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #25
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Ivanovic and the Forehand of Fire

(Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)

CHECK MY BLOOD PRESSURE

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra

Last edited by Balltossovic : Aug 12th, 2008 at 06:46 PM.
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #26
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Ana's Court
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 11:00 PM   #27
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennislover23 View Post
Ana Ivanovic and the Forehand of Fire

(Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
Oooooo, I love this one!!!!
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 04:15 AM   #28
country flag luv_sweetAna

luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice luv_sweetAna is just really nice

Some of my ideas:

Ivanovic Mania
Ajde Maniacs

I'll think about more...
luv_sweetAna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2008, 03:33 PM   #29
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post

I love MarijuANA
Old Aug 15th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #30
country flag incognito

incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold incognito is a splendid one to behold

Why not simply name it "Ana Ivanovic"? I don't see a reason why it would have to be something more than just her name. All other suggestions are IMO worse than the current name of the forum...
incognito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote