News, Articles, Interviews - Anything Dinara - Page 311 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:11 AM   #4651
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News, Articles, Interviews - Anything Dinara

Sasha rocks, posting all the Dinara content.

but well, Dinara kinda jinxed everybody in her predictions.
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 11:47 AM   #4652
country flag Aleksandrina

Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future

Dinara Safina: "After tennis imagine myself mom"

Dinara Safina looked to the Editor Sports.ru, to answer questions from users. This all, of course, not limited to - we talked about one and half hours, and during that time Dinara managed to tell, it seems, everything in the world. Why Russian players unhappy to play football? How many games in one can beat Marat Safin? What should be the cream for tiramisu? Answers to these questions and more - in our interview.

Quote:
- The Last Ten Days on the TV non-stop are broadcast at Roland Garros. When watching games, there is no desire to be on the other side of the screen?

- Yes, it occasionally happens. But as soon as I remember, the pain causes me to tennis at the moment, just understand that this even speech can not go. Any sudden movement - it's just a pain.

- What is the nature of this pain? What doctors say?

- I have cracks on both sides of spines on the vertebrae. On the right side of the cracks are very old, she did not heal. On the left side of the crack had appeared in last year's Australian Open. Despite the fact that she did not really overgrown, I continued to play - because of this there was always inflamed. Inflammation resulted in the appearance of callus. Callus touches a nerve, the nerve gives up. In general, there for me all is very difficult. At first I could not understand what was happening. Warm-up and a leg like a current hit - once, twice, three. Shoe that is pulled? It seems not. After training is also very strange feeling was, when the foot touched. Flew to Madrid for an examination - that's where the problem is with nerve and opened. Said, needed time to calm everything - the tumor was asleep, and the crack started overgrown.

- And that made playing through the pain? You do, in general, has long proved everything to everyone.

- Love for what we do. When I want and like, you're more willing to tolerate. To adrenaline, which gives the sport, quickly get used to, and if for some reason can not participate in competitions, keenly feel the lack of it. That is all, and makes playing through the pain and come back after serious injuries.

- Vasily Berezutsky said that would long ago have ended up with football, if not for the money he paid for it.

- Perhaps in football is different than in tennis. We've also not a team sport and individual. In football, to be in the spotlight, you need to score a goal. Then you're a hero, the next day you praise the fans who write about you all the newspapers. But how many goals you can score in a season? If you do not Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo, it's probably not so much. That's why many players and not much fun, I think. In tennis, in another way - the audience is not look at the twenty-odd people, but for two. So when you go to file and you realize that the whole stadium is focused on you alone, waiting for something just from you ... Believe me, crawl every time.

- I had to play at empty stands? Problems with motivation to arise in such cases?

- Sometimes, yes. Sit your coach, trainer rivals, there is still a few people - in general, judges on the court more than spectators. Then you start asking yourself: what am I doing here? But it does work. Nothing can be done - it does happen sometimes.

- How is it doing here? Today, win at empty stands, but tomorrow they will be complete.

- So a case that still no one comes! At a tournament in Fez, for example, so it was. On Monday, played in the doubles - arrive at court, and in the stands all deserted. And then, already in singles, came to hurt only Russian. Would not have them, and would play without spectators.

- Do you see yourself as a coach?

- Yes, I would like to try. Perhaps a bit incorrect comparison, but it's something from the series, when the mother says: "That's when you have a baby, you will understand everything." That is, being a player, I can not always understand what the coach requires, why it is needed. In the end, something does not work, you begin to feel nervous, angry coach. And to be in these respects from the other side I would be very interesting.

- What to do if a period when something does not work, delayed?

- There are only together to investigate. If a coach sees a player fails to perform an exercise or strike, should try to find him a new approach to file differently. Sometimes the problem lies in the words. Coach says, speaks, and you do not know what he wants from you. Then formulate the same job differently, and you think: "Oh, so that's what it is! Although seemingly an exercise something the same thing.

- Marat as a coach you imagine?

- And we're already working with him. Week, however, for more time do we have not. Of course, with Marat interesting. He approaches it with enthusiasm, with a great desire to help, and because of this we have very difficult. Marat is put quickly: Let's three goals, five, ten ... How something so drove me, that I hardly stood on his feet. I say: Give me water to drink. And he told me: that if you are already tired? I do look at it: yes, all tired.

- It is only with Marat way or, in principle, when working with family?

- No, not only with Marat. After all, nobody will never worry about you as much as worry mom, dad and brother. With the usual coach like - did not work, well, did not work, went home, all is well. A native people can not sleep, his head will break over how to help.

- Mom Is able to load my daughter to complete? On the contrary in fact, somewhere regret.

- I would not say so. When I trained with my mother, everything was on schedule. Mom was training schedule, based on the features of my body. She knows, after some exercise I get tired more, and after some - less. As a result, she has the opportunity to combine all the most optimal way - so I'm not tired to death, but that would perform all the necessary exercises. The parents just more responsibility than an ordinary trainer. Coaches from more calm, and in some moments you realize that it's bad. Loses the match, two, three, you start to worry, obsess on it, come up to the coach, and he told you that everything is normal. But how well, if there is no result? Say that you are not satisfied with this work - the coach was surprised. Tired of that whether they are from tennis? In the morning went to work, put a tick, and what did - is unclear. Not enough spark in his eyes.

- Maybe this is what tennis coaches usually stay in the shade and do not receive sufficient attention in comparison with the players?

- I do not think this is the case. In the end, just as coaches during matches on the television show about them mentioned in the newspapers and discuss them online. But all these advantages will not work if the tennis player, whom do you train, will play badly and constantly losing. All the same, the coach is working, relatively speaking, from nine to six, that is, this time in any case need to somehow spend. So why not do it as efficiently as possible, so that after being yourself happy. Yes, the top players at all will not suffice, but again - let you train a player who will never be first, but make it just a little better. Then you will notice are those who claim to be the first line. You can always find the motivation - there is a will.

- What coaches consider the best at the moment?

- I really like the coaches Petra Kvitovoy and Masha Sharapova. In my experience called Larisa Savchenko, who works with the Russian team - it is interesting, classes are always fun. Well, of course, Zeljko Krajan, with whom I trained for a very long time. He is really a very good coach.

- Regrets that stopped working with him?

- We have had a hard time working together. After the injury began to arise some misunderstanding. Just what I was telling: he told me was saying something, but I do not understand what is required of me. It was a difficult moment, many do not understand how I could refuse to coach, which achieved its best results. But it turns out that from our work together has had no effect - only nobody wants tension.

- In tennis, there is the practice of poaching coaches?

- I can not imagine myself in that situation. And indeed had not heard that something happened. Maybe if something was about this already all around would say. And so - hardly, it's unethical. Once having made this and you will always become the person to whom all the dislikes, the number one enemy. And so it's not a special ceremony with each other, and then there is.

- Anastasia Myskina told me that in her time, tennis players treat each other with more respect than they do now. Now, more and more angry and think only about how to break an opponent.

- I'm still not quite found the time when playing Nastia, but I think that even then it was all about the same as now. It is unlikely that something fundamentally changed - and then, and now every tennis player wants to win.

- Do you have friends among the tennis players? People who are middle of the night can call and ask for something.

- Do you think this happens? In life - yes, maybe, but not in the sport. Yes, and in the lives of such people are rare. Who do you now need a middle of the night? But a couple of people whom I can imagine in such a situation, of course. That's really friends, and everyone else - just friends, people whom you know with whom you can drink coffee and talk about something, but not anymore.

- Around the athletes often have people who call themselves friends, and using the confidence, seeking benefits for themselves. You had to deal with this?

- No, to me this is unlikely to happen because I'm a pretty private. With people I do not know much, I feel uncomfortable, they do not I put in my personal space. And I talk only with those who already know a long time.

- What is the outside tennis can present itself? Perhaps, in journalism, art? Photographer again - it is now fashionable.

- I have a camera, but if you've seen the photos that I do ... Gore-photographer from me in one word. And what I like? Mom! That's the fun part. It is not easy, but then all hands will be - and to feed and put to bed, and ponyanchitsya, and much more. Well, well - I would like something to do with tennis. Kids to help - sometimes direct, some recommend a tournament, with some academy agree. That is, do what I close and familiar. I can not go to cooking, for example.

- Children are more interesting than the professionals?

- In principle, and that, and another is interesting. Child to grow interesting, to help him develop. And from the professionals - to make the most of what they are capable. There is in fact a lot of tennis, which for several years spinning in the first hundred and shazhochek the next step do not be. So help a tennis player to achieve the maximum is also very interesting - to 100-nd she became the 90 th and there and the 80 th.

- What you need to motivate a child tennis?

- The child himself must want it - not the parents and the child. Sometimes, people coming to me and asked: Tell me that my daughter is playing tennis. And every time I ask the same question - why? Yes, good, beautiful sport, but it should be fun. Parents who bring their children in tennis, often do not realize how hard it is. They see a girl running around on the court in beautiful dresses, and want to see her daughter the same. But it somehow did not think that all this is accompanied by otherworldly work experiences, and tears.

- But this is a problem of any kind of sport that develops into a profession.

- Yes, indeed. But let the child so he would understand if he wanted a profession. Just one thing - when a child is lazy, and more - when you do not want to. That this face, too, must feel.

- So just lazy, let it be laid on the couch and watching football on TV.

- What if lazy, but very talented? It is all too need to probe.

- Children in fact in any case need to engage in sports, not professional, but simply for health. Tennis may be because the sport? Not necessarily because we all chase the ball.

- Sure, but in tennis there is a feature that parents very early start to enroll children in private lessons. The child is four years, and he is already one does. Better in fact to start with group lessons - sometimes a couple of play, somewhere in the box - it will be fun, child liberated and will enjoy. And already it becomes older, and about the individual classes can be thought. In tennis, everything should be gradual, the appetite should come during the meal.

- Are you that at one time than the tennis drew?

- However, it was really fun. At Shiryaevo field has always been a lot of children, we picnics, each bringing home something of his own, all together something shared. Well, you know what I mean ... And now because we have nothing. Came a child with a security guard, train, quickly got into his car, went home to play with their nannies. Well, that's what this is?

- And in Europe, how?

- Yes, everything is much easier. Launched ten people on the court - all play together, have fun. But there, the truth, and the results are worse. So you need to find a middle ground between Russia and Europe.

- You are a superstitious person?

- Sure. But not that I have straight marks of any that is - I'd rather just try not to frighten away good luck. If you win the match, then the warm-up before the next doing the same exercises or, for example, go to the same restaurant the day before. If you lose, something changes, the restaurant - certainly here, if only.

- What kind of food like?

- Italian, Thai, Indian, Chinese. Yet more Italian - it varied, tasty and healthy. And Asian food I like, because I like sharp little.

- Are ready?

- Yes, I love. Parents and Marat like how I'm doing carrot cake and tiramisu. When the sight is the recipe, where everything is in grams, nothing complicated. While no failures can not do, of course. Once in Argentina, decided to cook tiramisu and cream for some reason forgot to put in the fridge. Started beating, and they turned to me and all messed up. Then decided to bake the meat. Although when buying, planning to boil, but then changed her mind. All prepared, placed in the oven, turn - she turns off once again turn - again off again - again the same story. So nothing happened - just mad. Later I was told that it was some problem with the electricity, the phase is that it was not ... In general, most contrary to the whole process of food preparation - washing dishes, which accumulates a mountain. If for me, someone did, I'd cook every day.

The next day, after a visit to the editors Sports.ru Dinara cooked tiramisu, talking about each step in your tweet. Pictures from the scene: 1, 2, 3, 4. Dinar has promised to lay out your photos are ready for dessert, but her friends are murdered with him before she could get the camera.

- Read the recipes, newspapers, magazines, books, you are more comfortable with some gadget or a classic form on paper?

- In general, the book kept in the hands of like. Once it is pleasant, and the eyes are not so tired. But usually I have with him and the book, and iPad, which this book is downloaded.

- What other gadgets are using?

- Well, I have an iPhone, Blackberry, iPad, a laptop, what else ... Everything is like. Benefit all only when necessary, I'm not obsessed with it. Though like all you need. But if you now take away my iPhone and iPad, I calmly cope without them.

- At the movies have long been?

- Long ago, just want to go, but still not enough time. I love to watch something funny. But even here I have long been the "Black Swan" is. I know that cheerless story, but look like - all the same picture Oscar has.

- Watch more like a cinema or at home in bed?

- Probably still in the cinema, because films are often in bed turns to sleeping pills. While in a movie theater a couple of times sleep when tired was. Last year, Australia went on "Avatar," and I stayed exactly as long as I had popcorn. Points in one direction, I - in another, and slept till the end.

- Series looking at?

- "Desperate Housewives" watch "Prison Break», Lost everything I can not watch. From the Russian - "Soldiers" looked, and when living in Argentina - "Margot." Such serials handy fall, when sad and miss Russia. Already here, "Father's Daughter" by eye. Good this series, the breakfast good look.

- And what music like?

- Yes, in principle, all. Some distinct preferences I have not. Only here the radio in Moscow did not particularly like it - there are few good catches. Going in the car, switch, and all the nonsense some. I like the way you walk, I like the way you laugh ... Have not heard it?

- No ...

- Turns Me, How dare you ... Or laughing. Something in common. Listen - and do not understand what it is, why is that?

As it turned out, Dinara heard on the radio track "Naked" by degrees ".

- English is too full of songs with simple lyrics.

- Yes, but they are heard as something different. And in Russian, such texts do not sound too good.

- In tennis, what sport you like them?

- Football, maybe. Although the familiar players, and I even do not. Once at the hotel saw Arshavin, straight, even some surprising was - "Wow, so this is Arshavin."

- So it Arshavin was supposed to think "Wow, that's Dinara Safina!

- Oh, no.

By the way, in the finals of the Champions League Dinars sympathies were with the "Barcelona". Informed about it on Twitter, she lost a couple of dozen follouerov.

- Abroad, you often learn?

- It depends. Recently, in Italy at a gas station learned. In general, most often it happens at passport control.

- Wozniacki loves to boxing. You have no desire to try?

- Yes, I used to fool around with Natasha Ragozina. She then taught me how to again. I liked it, but it is still largely due to the fact that Natasha - a very good one. Said, I have a strong impact.

- Marat do not exercise?

- No, I'm better on pear.

- Are you in principle, something to compete?

- No, do nothing.

- On-court set, or at least have a game Marat win?

- Yes, some there. Maybe one or two lottery win in every game, but in general - no chance. Coach somehow made me play against his assistant. Said that both played at full speed. Well, eventually I went on the court and the balls are collected. So his assistant at one time closed the first hundred - to say nothing about Marat, who was the first racket.

- Wozniacki ever win a Grand Slam tournament?

- Win, where she go?

- And Murray?

- Yes, too, will win, but it has complicated the situation. I think in his case should be at the right time in the right place. So you should always be prepared.

- Djokovic or Nadal?

- I like them both, I am familiar with both - the good guys. In Nadal I like the way he winds the audience, how to charge for all emotions, even when he has something does not work. But in terms of beauty game advantage at Djokovic.

- Tennis player must be an actor?

- Probably, yes - yet the fans behind it and go. But here I have, for example, it is impossible to be open during the tournament I'm always extremely focused, if not closed. Maybe it's my fault, but that's to be more relaxed, I did not go. And if someone turns out - it's certainly a big plus. As for the player himself, and for tennis in general.

- The most memorable is your victory in the tournament?

- Berlin-2008. Then beat Henin, Serena and Lena Dementieva in the final. Then the lines was difficult, and therefore away from winning more fun.

- Who is your most principled opponent?

- I am myself. Very often have to fight with them. Such an opponent, how "Spartak" is for CSKA, I do not.

- Bat is often to blame for the defeat?

- Sure. I'm not to blame - it's bat-skew curve, in the wrong direction hit. So it's all terribly from the looks, of course. Becomes very embarrassing. But emotions have erupted, and no longer know what you do.

- When was the last time crying?

- During the Fed Cup, I was then in full cover. What I have never cried - then his eyes could not open. One and a half hours without a break roared, was just hysterical.

- Now, when there was a lot of free time, what do you do?

- Do some decide to meet friends, with mom and dad spend time. In fact, it just seems that a lot of time. At least, it flies by too quickly.

- At one time you were told what they were doing repairs and surrounded by flat steel plates. Not too grim look like?

- Not all flat, and only bathroom. Very cool happened. There was not just a black tile, and a red heart on her background. The designer first thought I was joking, but I most like, how it happened. I still have the same butterfly.

- The most unexpected gift that you received.

- Yes, I usually just say what I want to get - just to get rid of surprises. But the most enjoyable - it's heart, which I once gave Marat. Show I can not now - the house is. I do love hearts in various manifestations. I do not know why - just enjoy the soul is when I see them.

- In Twitter you have had several consecutive pictures of small cars.

- Yes! One of them - Fiat 500. He told me so excited! And in Italy I have found, and pink. Machine dreams literally. And still the same Mini Cooper saw too much. In general, Mini Cooper, especially the yellow, I have been associated with cars from childhood - those who have been in cartoons. Therefore, like, I guess.

- That is a child you were a good girl, not the bad guys?

- Good girl, yes. I'm still not really changed.

P.S. At the end of the meeting Dinara signed three sets of tennis balls. In addition to this in each box with the balls we put a piece of paper with the secret wishes of Dinars. The first set will receive a user JozY - as the author of the most interesting, according to Dinars, the question (JozY, answer me in the comments). The other two sets of balls will be raffled off at the Tribune »Sports.ru. Stay tuned!
http://www.sports.ru/tennis/101385589.html

http://i39.tinypic.com/34hcc35.jpg

"I hope she can be No. 1 for a long time so she can prove to everybody that they can go fuck themselves." - © Marat

Aleksandrina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:13 PM   #4653
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice to see that Dinarik is so patient---that's more like a Tolstoy novel than an article

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 08:02 AM   #4654

Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future

In the final, must feel like a queen

ROLAND GARROS with Dinara Safina

Surprised if I was part of the final in women's singles? Of course, it was difficult to predict, as the ground-up tournament in Stuttgart, Madrid and Rome seemed to be in better shape there are other tennis players. Li Na and Francesca Schiavone at these events did not show their best game, but they were able to demonstrate it on the most important start - at Roland Garros, and this is important. And if you sweep the finals of recent years, the French Open now can be considered the most unpredictable tournament of the Grand Slam. "

Many players have this happen - you come to a tournament and feel that this place is yours. Something similar happens with Schiavone in Paris. It feels good on the courts of Roland Garros and is surrounded by the French public. Explain why this occurs is not always possible, but if you have a favorite tournament - it's great. At the same time can not help but point out that Italians at this French Open was a very good mesh, and Francesca gained form during the tournament. The only serious difficulties in the long run it gave Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. I do not know, could Schiavone second consecutive year to reach the final, if the lot was a little different, and in her opponent would be, for example, Maria Sharapova.

Li Na, in turn, also have experience in the finals at the Grand Slams - at the beginning of the year in the crucial match at the Australian Open she lost in the fight against Belgian Kim Clijsters. Can she fail to serve the benefit now? Of course. From my own experience I can say that Li Na is very important to come to a close. I admit a big mistake - appeared on the finale with the thought: if only not to lose. And I was very pinched. While it is always a tennis player has a game plan, and he in no case do not give up. And if you're constantly thinking about how not to lose, then begins to act very carefully, do not do on the court that you really can. So the Chinese woman should try to have fun. Remember that in any case, you have a queen, you got to the finals and play on Centre Court, on your match was attended by thousands of people. And now you just play like you know how, but it has turned out to win or not is another question. After all, in any case, in order to reach the final, have to do a great job. And it can already be considered an achievement.

Of course, Schiavone - not Kvitova not Azarenka and Sharapova, she plays on the tennis, which is Li Na just does not like. Italian often uses sliced ​​backhand, which, in principle, very few plays. So that Frances will try to act more widely to Chinese all the time playing outside of court. But I sincerely wish that the upcoming final was won Li Na, she's very nice and good person.

Dinara Safina - double (2008, 2009), finalist of Roland Garros, the former first racket

"I hope she can be No. 1 for a long time so she can prove to everybody that they can go fuck themselves." - © Marat

Old Jun 4th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #4655
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
It's nice to see that Dinarik is so patient---that's more like a Tolstoy novel than an article
Tolstoy is readable at least, but this is a mess. Google Translate passed its peak and never wins Pulitzer again.
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #4656
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Tolstoy is readable at least, but this is a mess. Google Translate passed its peak and never wins Pulitzer again.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #4657
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why would you say THAT,NorbyGoogle Translator barks at the sharks in Dinara's car,and it drives the porcelain bus that paints concrete in Dinara's garden.Without Google Translator,who would rolf the rubber oven that lives in Dinara's coffee cup??I'm SOOOOO thankful that we have it to explain things for us

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 07:14 PM   #4658
country flag Aster7

Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice

Miss Dinara. Russian tennis need her!
Aster7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #4659
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aster7 View Post
Miss Dinara. Russian tennis need her!
not just russian tennis
but this is the time when patience is the most important.
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 04:14 AM   #4660
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
not just russian tennis
but this is the time when patience is the most important.
Haven't seen much evidence yet that Dinara is the patient type...but,for us as fans,your point is well taken

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 01:27 PM   #4661
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Some translations are there on the Dinara thread in Marat's forum at MTF.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 03:25 PM   #4662
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
so much better
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #4663
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
Is Dinara fairly popular amongst Marat's fans??

Old Jun 8th, 2011, 10:16 PM   #4664
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

That interview for sports ru is reat.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #4665

Quote:
Hey everybody. I still don't know if and when I'll play again.I have more details on that and what else I've been up to in my latest blog. Thanks for your support!

For more about my life on and off the court, you can follow me on my official Facebook page or on Twitter!
http://www.dinarasafina.com

Quote:
September 30, 2011
Blog Update On Career
Filed under: Dinara's Blog — admin @ 2:58 pm

Hello to all my dear fans!!!

On Monday I’m going to Germany to check my back again. Unfortunately I don’t know if and when I’ll return.

A part from that, all this time I’ve been in Moscow with my family! One week I went to Greece to the island Corfu!!! It’s so beautiful. I love Greek people; they are all so friendly!!! And the food, mmmmm. I have no comment about it other than, it’s just delicious!!!! I must say you can describe Greece in three words: live, life, laughing.

September 28 was the first time in my life I was as a presenter at the leukemia charity event, Alternative Hair Show. It was in Kremlin Palace, so some new experiences for me.

I tried to play some tennis this summer with my friend, but I couldn’t. I had to stop after 15 minutes because the pain was just too much.

And of course I went to Elena Dementieva’s wedding!!!! It was so beautiful and they’re such a beautiful couple!!!! I’m really happy for them!!! Well, that’s all for now!!! If u want to be more in touch with me, follow me on twitter!!!

Miss and love all my fans!!!!
Take care of yourselves and the people around you!!!
http://www.dinarasafina.com/bg.php/?p=693