News, Articles, Interviews - Anything Dinara - Page 310 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:54 PM   #4636
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News, Articles, Interviews - Anything Dinara

^
But Google translate is so horrible [referring to the article] I didn't see that line first[Google Translate] and I was like wasn't Dinara good at English?

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:24 PM   #4637
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolshivank View Post
^
But Google translate is so horrible [referring to the article] I didn't see that line first[Google Translate] and I was like wasn't Dinara good at English?
Shivank,I haven't heard her speak in an interview for more than a year,but her English has been a little choppy at times when I've listened to her.She's sort of on Kirilenko's level,maybe a tad better,English-wise.If she speaks slowly and doesn't mumble or stammer,then you can understand most of what she says,but her grammar isn't always great and her accent is thick so her pronunciation is off sometimes,too......Perhaps she has improved in the last year or so,though

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:03 AM   #4638
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
This year,Dinara will have her lowest-ever DF count at RG
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:50 AM   #4639
country flag Aleksandrina

Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future

ROLAND GARROS with Dinara Safina

Interesting to see the RETURN Clijsters

Quote:
Probably will not be the original and main favorites of this tournament will call Caroline Wozniacki, who is in good shape, Masha Sharapova and Kim Clijsters. Interestingly, by the way, will see the return of Belgian. She has not played for a long time, but it's tennis player with great experience and great authority. It is not surprising that when asked his first match to put in the middle of the week, her request granted. But to the tournament organizers of the Grand Slam came at such a step should be a good reason. On such major events organizers in such matters do not always go towards the players, as much tied to ticket sales. Here and in Paris the opening match of the elite players trying to put is on a Sunday - still a day off and want to be in the stands were full.

Clijsters will be the first opponent Anastasiya Yakimova of Belarus. They have played at this year's tournament in Miami, and Kim, then easily won. But do not forget that their new match will take place on the ground. Besides Nastya playing well lately, and for Kim it will start the fight after the break associated with the trauma. Yakimova - combinative player, it will help Clijsters enter into the rhythm of the tournament. Easy to Belgian this meeting will not, but I think it nevertheless win.

Masha Sharapova's opponent in the first circle got Mirjana Lucic. Croat - a very good man with a difficult tennis fate - is now slowly returning to its former level. Well, Masha has demonstrated a great game to victory for a tournament in Rome. So Lucic will be hard is something she countered. Both girls are on the court in a slightly similar style - aggressive and active, but the class Sharapova, of course, higher.

Finally, Wozniacki at the start of play with a well-known to me Kimiko Date-Krumm. I respect the 40-year-old Japanese girl. You could even say that I am her "client of" (a personal account of the meetings Safina and Date-Krumm - 0-2. - Note. "SE"). In Kimiko heavy blows, she plays with such a rotation, which is not nobody else. At the same time I do not think that on the ground Date-Krumm dangerous for the Danish. Not sure what the game match will be easy, although the final bill may be so, and seem to be.

Reflecting on the tournament scenario, do not forget about Samantha Stosur, and Vera Zvonareva Vika Azarenka. But we'll talk about them next time.
http://www.sport-express.ru/newspaper/2011-05-23/14_3/

http://i39.tinypic.com/34hcc35.jpg

"I hope she can be No. 1 for a long time so she can prove to everybody that they can go fuck themselves." - © Marat

Aleksandrina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:15 PM   #4640
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara,the SportsGirl Reporter Bunny

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Old May 23rd, 2011, 05:36 PM   #4641
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Haha,it's funny and a little bit weird for me to read DinDin's comment.

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 01:48 PM   #4642
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS.Fan. View Post
Haha,it's funny and a little bit weird for me to read DinDin's comment.
It's a sweet message in your sig,Tracy,but happiness w/o tennis will be difficult for Dinara,I suspect...at least for a while

Old May 24th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #4643

Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future Aleksandrina has a brilliant future

Elite focused

Quote:
First opponent Vera Zvonareva in the tournament yesterday was Lourdes Dominguez Lino. This Spaniard - a very stringy player, likes to twist, cut, cut. I can not say that Dominguez Lino acute severe blows, but she always tries to separate rival on the court. Lourdes good moves at the same time he likes to shoot down the rhythm. You beat her severely, she replied weakly. How to beat such an opponent? To try to stifle tempo, playing on the rising ball, and while his feet work well. In matches of the Faith with all the tennis players always depend on her own, as Zvonareva - the top-class player. And I'm glad that she overcame the barrier of start-up without any problems.

Generally on the Grand Slams, "the elite players in the first two rounds opponent usually get quite passable. No surprises, of course, does not manage, but the difference between tennis players, stood in the Twenty-rated, for example, on the 40 th position exists, including in terms of psychology. Elite is especially focused specifically on the Grand Slam. " You understand that in the next two weeks to give everything to the max, and forcing myself to play better.

However, the current Roland Garros and the outside of the "seed" is a dangerous player. For example, the Serbian Bojana Jovanovska can beat anyone, and her rival for the starting circle of German Andrea Petkovic hardly expects an easy match. By the same category as Jovanovska'll take our Katya Makarova and Spaniard Anabel Medina Garrigues.

Finally, today I want to share your thoughts about Chinese Li Na and Peng Shuai, who in Paris had been "planted", respectively, under the 6 th and 29 th issue.

Peng Shuai - good player, but it's a long time could not pick a team that would have suited her. Now these difficulties behind us, and since the first tournament of the season in Oakland, where Peng Shuai beat Sveta Kuznetsova, Chinese shows quality game. This is a very dangerous tennis with dense deep strikes against her hard work on the court. This year it is more stable than ever.

As for the Li Na, Australian Open finalist this year, but recently it is likely to occur following story. After success at Grand Slam "tennis players are beginning to expect from a good result, and it may disturb them, put pressure on the psyche. However, the Chinese are very talented, and if he felt his game, it will again be dangerous. After accidentally ending up at the Australian Open you reach.
http://tennis.sport-express.ru/reviews/14074/

"I hope she can be No. 1 for a long time so she can prove to everybody that they can go fuck themselves." - © Marat

Old May 25th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #4644

The Secret Diet Djokovic

Quote:
People often ask me whether it is possible to WTA Tour winning a series of four dozen matches - like the one that now Novak Djokovic? Of course, this series - a tremendous rarity, but in principle it is possible. In 2008 I won the Olympics for the final 15 games in a row. That is, until Djokovic me, of course, by far, yet.

Recent advances Novak - yet another proof of how he's a talented player. We Djokovic well known, we have with him the general manager, and in Monte Carlo, often overlap. Serb - a true professional on the court and outside it - just a good man.

What is the secret Djokovic? Say a special diet. If so, let Novak quickly share it. As far as I know, the body Serbs do not utilize some flour products, and abandoning them, he began to feel much more comfortable.

Now some of the upcoming second round match with Russian women. Sveta Kuznetsova will meet with Irina Camelia Begu - Romanian, which she lost in April in the semifinals of the tournament in Marbella. I watched that match and I can say that light then just did not realize my chances. She could not doge rival. I think now she will consider it.

Begu - stringy player with a decent serving, backhand and a good sense of the ball. But if you play enough light assemble - especially at key moments, we can meet in two sets. Do not forget that after the finals in Marbella Romanian decent results no longer showed.

Vera Dushevina will play Elena Jankovic and, in my opinion, it forces on Serbian beat. These two rivals are well acquainted as frequent. I think Elena is now a little shedding that she had several years ago when she stood in the ranking in first place.

In turn, Vera good backhand, and it's great moves on the court - indeed, as well as Jankovic. In principle, two tennis as its corona attack using backhand down the line. But the first presentation of the Faith stronger than that of Helena. Besides Dushevina can go to the net, but Jankovic did not particularly like to do this. So if the Russian has to cope with emotion, right to build a game plan and realizes his chances of winning it will have.

But Vesna Dolonts a rival got acting Roland Garros champion Francesca Schiavone. Tennis player, to defend the title, should feel some pressure, but Vesna has nothing to lose. On the court, she must first of all to play their game. And there - we'll see.

Old May 25th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #4645
country flag bruce goose

What with the flaws in google translator,it'd be nice if we could actually hear Dinara's comments.The general idea is often clear but a lot gets lost in translation,so we'd have a better perspective with the Russian-speakers here in the Domik

Old Jun 1st, 2011, 12:36 PM   #4646
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

And about the others articles?
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 02:05 PM   #4647

Sharapova understands everything

The fact that Maria Sharapova as she added the game on the ground, many linked to its cooperation with Thomas Hogstedtom. Understand what the coach wants from you, the tennis player may be within a short period of time. But to see the first fruits of joint work, we have to wait two to three months. And here at the moment we have can really appreciate what's working on what Mary and Thomas. Previously, Sharapova has acted a little straightforward, but now almost with every blow she tries to create something. At the same time knows that he wants to do in the future during the draw, that is looking at a couple of steps forward. Points Won began to Masha more comfortable - it's great we have seen in a match against Agnieszka Radwanska. That is Sharapova's game is now more variability.

Ahead Masha quarterfinals with Andrea Petkovic. Losing to a German woman at the beginning of the year to 1 / 8 finals of Australian Open, she then beat her in Miami. In addition, Maria is now playing better than in Melbourne, and self-confidence Russians have more.

Is ground advantage for someone of these tennis players? I think Mary has become more confident playing on this cover, well, Petkovic, preferring to be active, still loves hard. From this perspective goes a draw.

Of course, Sharapova knows that all that remained of the grid, it's tennis - one of the main contenders for victory in the tournament. However, Mary goes to court and just play for every ball. It operates reliably collected and tries not to deviate from the plan for the game. That is doing what to her is now required. I think Sharapova is quite capable to pass Petkovic.

In another quarterfinal converge Vika Azarenka and Li Na. And here is to win the Belarusian. Given the defeat of the Victoria Chinese women in Australian Open - Azarenka should be in combat configured for revenge. Also now it is in very good shape. This can be seen in each of its matches at the current Roland Garros. In addition, on the ground at the wiki there is a slight advantage over Li Na and, most likely, Azarenka will dictate the course of practical jokes.

Dinara Safina - double (2008, 2009), finalist of Roland Garros, the former top-ranked

Old Jun 1st, 2011, 02:06 PM   #4648

Clijsters - not a robot

During the match between the Arunta Eng and Kim Clijsters I remembered an episode when at the beginning of the season in the final in Sydney, Belgian, leading 5:0 in the end lost the Chinese girl Li Na. Both then and now, Clijsters missed a thread of the game, although with such experienced tennis players like that rarely happens. All this proves once again - in tennis play are not robots, and ordinary people.

As for Eng - it lefty with a good feed. Incidentally, I recently played with her in Marbella. In the first set, Hollander was stronger, while the second was I led 5:0, but then took two Arunta game, hitting backhand strokes. In the third game again, I took - 4:1, and suddenly began to fall again Rouse every ball just with my eyes closed. And it was not even the fact that I was the worst act on the court. However, when the score was 4:4, a little Dutch tie down, she made eight unforced errors in a row and I won.

Such then happened to the Arunta and the start of the tournament in Fez against Frenchwoman Aravane Rezai, when the Dutch kept the score and lost. Well, in Madrid in the match with Masha Sharapova was something similar.

In other words, Rouse, in all these contests was close to success, but at crucial moments I could not believe in yourself. And finally, in a meeting with Kim, it seems to happen - she pulled the match out of a difficult situation.

Last year's Roland Garros finalist Samantha Stosur, unlike Kim, continues to fight for the trophy. I met Sam five times and once lost it, as the one wicket, but mostly still beat the Australian. In Stosur nasty pitch, which is almost impossible to read. With Samantha should basically play through the left side, so while she could not run in under his signature forehand. Well, if you still play through right, try to make the Australian a forehand just defended.

Vera Zvonareva seems to be once admitted that she was not entirely comfortable style of play Stosur. But Russian women tennis more variability. Maybe Vera has simply not been able to pick your preferred option of many existing ones? This also happens.

I can not but mention the Vick Azarenka. Many emphasize that the Belarusian too often withdrawn because of injuries during matches. But all this is an integral part of tennis. Do not forget the heavy schedule and constant travel from tournament to tournament. You may receive minor injuries, nedolechit it, and then "draw" more damage. From the side it seems: if a girl looks good and plays great, then it can hardly something to worry. But it is not. All the subtleties and challenges your body knows just the man himself.

For example, a wiki on the US Open was an unpleasant episode: she fell from a treadmill, hooked leg. It would seem a trifle, but it all happened in the Grand Slam, "where every little thing can affect the result.

Vick was lucky that she has a very good team, starting with the tennis coach Sam Syumika and ending with the trainer on the OPT. And they both are trying to protect her from all sorts of injuries.

Old Jun 1st, 2011, 06:28 PM   #4649
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Thank u!
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:26 AM   #4650
country flag bruce goose

It seems like a whole other lifetime--or some anecdote from a parallel universe--that Dinara was favored to win this final only two years ago