News, Articles, Interviews - Anything Dinara - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2010, 04:07 PM   #3946
country flag nikeshirtoffug
I put my hand upon your hip when I dip you dip

nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all
Re: News, Articles, Interviews - Anything Dinara

Thanks, Sarah! The Michael Phelps dolphin thing and therefore being why she prefers Bolt is hysterical.

The thing about only Vera D. contacting her to see how she's doing is sad, but realistic. I think the idea of these girls being friends and always hanging out is nice. Sure, Sveta and Vika are hysterical on twitter, but the picture Dinara paints is much more the reality.
nikeshirtoffug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #3947
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

It's a bit sad to know only Vera sent message after her injury...but not a big deal,as Lexi said it's realistic
I love reading her interview!She is avoiding see the match on TV? Me too Dina I didn't care WTA so much like before now and haven't seen one match on computer after AO

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 04:56 PM   #3948
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeshirtoffug View Post
Thanks, Sarah! The Michael Phelps dolphin thing and therefore being why she prefers Bolt is hysterical.

The thing about only Vera D. contacting her to see how she's doing is sad, but realistic. I think the idea of these girls being friends and always hanging out is nice. Sure, Sveta and Vika are hysterical on twitter, but the picture Dinara paints is much more the reality.
Exactly ! I don't think there's a lot of real friendship on the tour , they're just colleagues or classmates , you hang out with them because they're the only ones actually there apart from their respective teams

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:14 PM   #3949
country flag nikeshirtoffug
I put my hand upon your hip when I dip you dip

nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Exactly ! I don't think there's a lot of real friendship on the tour , they're just colleagues or classmates , you hang out with them because they're the only ones actually there apart from their respective teams
That describes it perfecty. Dinara once said she doesn't dislike Maria Sharapova but they're not friends. It's a lot like a work situation. This is their job. Over the years I've worked with lots of people. I've made a couple of friends I keep in touch with, worked with a couple I really hated, and then for the most part could care less what the rest of them are up to. The WTA has always struck me as either a big fancy company with awkward cocktails parties every couple of months or like the senior year of high school at an all girls school.

Anyway, sorry, I'm getting totally sidetracked from the article. Uh, it was nice to see Dinara mention Dejan for once. That's all I got.
nikeshirtoffug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 09:50 AM   #3950
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Totally agree with you! And oh yeah, thanks to all the articles!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 12:11 PM   #3951
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.akzia.ru/tema/16-02-2010/2703.html

Quote:
Young People of the Year 2009: Dinara Safina
Yegor Timofeyev, February 16, 2010

In the category "Sports", the winner was tennis player Dinara Safina (23).

Dinara Safina - the winner of 11 WTA tournaments in singles and 8 tournaments in doubles. Tennis career began in 2001. From April 20 to October 12 2009 was number one in the women's world tennis rankings in the WTA. Safina - the second in history Rossiyanka after Maria Sharapova, who became "the first racket of the world.

Dinara headed the WTA rating in April. Points brought her final tournament in Stuttgart, Germany, as well as victory in Rome and Madrid. Second successful tournament on points "Grand Slam" was for Safina Roland Garros. " A successful season - six months to keep the title of world's best tennis players by virtue of not much - Dinara was unsuccessful autumn segment. Her troubled with health problems, she often lost her composure on the court as well as outside it - to prove to the public debate that is worthy of being the first racket of the world. To preserve the first line rating Safina had good performance at the final tournament in Doha. However Dinara withdrew from the tournament after the first two of games. They found that for three months Dinara performed with stress fracture of the spine, taking pain killers and not wanting to let the first line of the rating WTA.Takim, the 2009 season Dinara graduated number two in the world table of ranks - and everything would be different if at least in one of the seven lost in the finals last year, she won. However, Safin is not one of those who surrender before difficulties. She is ready, like his brother, to break the racket, when chtoto not, but there is no doubt that next year it will become even stronger and more experienced.

What was for you this year?

If a global view on the past year, I can say that in principle a good year for me. Two final Grand Slam ╗, Australien Open! Of course, like any athlete, I want more, but I know that I have something to work. Sometimes the trauma being felt and it makes it difficult, but I try to deal with it, work on yourself, I train in full force and believe that everything will be fine and that I could do more.

What is for you to tennis? You never thought about how to deal with something else?

Frankly, never thought that I could do something else. I have a sporting family, playing tennis at age 6, you give this matter fully, and at the moment I can not imagine myself doing something else. Tennis - this is my life, this is what I live every day, this is - my past and future.

What for you was the biggest success / biggest disappointment this year?

Any victory for an athlete - a very memorable event, because all they are given a very easy, you laid out entirely for the sake of victory, and when you get, it's a great pleasure. And of course, any failure - this is a great disappointment. Olympic finals, Grand Slam - all this upset me, but at the same time, any defeat gives me strength to work on the bugs. And I understand that I have yet, where does it go.

What's it like - to be the first racket of the world?

Strange question. Perhaps, for any tennis players have the first racket of the world - a goal toward which I walked all my life, but I understand that to remain number one and stayed in first place are much more complicated.

As for you - a victory? What motivates you more to fight - victory or defeat?

Victory - a measure of good work done on themselves. In the struggle to motivate a lot of things in tennis. For any professional athlete is very important ambition, in the best sense of the word. If you do not like to lose, and always set goals, to be number one - this is the best motivation for victory.

What did you brother - Marat Safin, when you have the first racket of the world? Between you had - or is there still - sports competition?

Between us my brother never had a competition must be pretty stupid to compete with men in sports, especially with his brother, especially, Marat older than me. In childhood and adolescence, he always helped me and gave advice, as it is better to do. When I was first, he was happy for me, as I am glad of his success.

Why do you practice and do not live in Russia, but at the same time upholding the sports honor of Russia?

Because the conditions that I provide to other countries, is much more convenient for me as a professional athlete, the more that I coach is not Russian. Also, do not get all kinds of visas and have no problems with the documents. Actually strange for me to answer such a question. I Rossiyanka, I was born in this country, Russia for me is always my homeland, so my thoughts did not arise to represent some other country.

Season over for you at a difficult note: you have a spinal injury was detected. How do you restore their strength, what is the source of positive emotions and good mood?

Yes, it was a difficult period in preparation for the new season. Until the end of injury has not healed, and it manifested itself in Australien Open, which prevented me to achieve better results. Just a desire to go to court as quickly as possible overshadowed my actual physical condition. I'll pass all sorts of procedures that restore my back, but basically the main thing now - peace.

What is your sports dream?

To win in tennis all that is possible!

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 12:36 PM   #3952
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Thanks Sarah !

Quote:
but there is no doubt that next year it will become even stronger and more experienced.
She was doing well in Australia attitude & game wise until that back started bothering her/us

Quote:
but basically the main thing now - peace.
World.Peace !

Zeljko Krajan

Old Feb 17th, 2010, 01:37 PM   #3953
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Thanks Sarah !

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #3954
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Thanks!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 03:28 PM   #3955
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Thanks Sarah
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 03:41 PM   #3956
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Thanks Sarah
Good evening,Cami(MORNING for ME)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #3957
country flag vanúss

http://sports-odds.com/tennis/021810...ting-odds.html

Quote:
Venus entered the 2010 WTA Dubai tournament seeded third with younger sister Serena Williams sitting it out due to a leg injury. Second ranked Russian Dinara Safina has also withdrawn from this event. “Obviously, I miss her here and the tournament misses a player as successful as her, but once I step on the court I am completely focused on my game,” Williams said on Sunday. “The field is really strong. Obviously, a couple of top players are missing because of injuries, but the rest of us are playing very good tennis and it should be a fascinating week.

“I am just happy to win last year and I just want to add another title. I am looking forward to getting back on the court.”
The stuff they make Venus say

Zeljko Krajan

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #3958
country flag vanúss

Dinara is Out of Miami , from what it says on her Facebook page :

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I am withdrawing from Miami because of my lingering back injury. I will let everyone know as soon as I'm able to play again. I hope to be ready for the clay court season.
Expected

Zeljko Krajan

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:12 PM   #3959
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Okay I feel like I've totally forgotten about Dina. What is this about Marko?! Is he?... I can't bring myself to say it
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:35 PM   #3960
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Totally expected. I hope she enjoys Croatia in the spring.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote