The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #1
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

Well, there's the Kirilenko's Orchestra, the Royal Court, Don't Knock the Dok and more...so we MUST have one

create the titles you want, and put it in your signature

If you know a good name for the tittle, just say

Pepi.
Official Din Dins of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Krzysiu. Official Executive Manager of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Tatianadove Official PR and Communications Manager of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

enchantrezz Official Matchmaker of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

~Esther~ Official Coach of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

oliviasmith Official Sister-In-Law of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Wyna Official Corrupt Advocate of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

bruce_goose Official Highly-opinionated Editor of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

PersephoneDisco Official Apprentice and Fashion Stylist of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

iPatty. Official Skeptic of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Liz1312 Official Ball-girl of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

5ean Official 'It' Guy of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

Dinaholic Official Psychologist and BFF of The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples

By enchantrezz:
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 06:47 PM   #2
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Inner Dominion of The Dinara Disciples Vol. 3

old thread : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...5#post16880515

new thread, enjoy
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 07:21 PM   #3
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Joxy
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 08:34 PM   #4
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jovana.

Pepi will be beaming
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 08:41 PM   #5
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

true Cara
I added you on facebook
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 03:33 AM   #6
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Accepted Nina.
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #7
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

New thread!!!!!Come on Dinatards!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 12:50 AM   #8
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Congrats for the new thread everyone!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 01:11 AM   #9
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

First off,Pepina Dulce--whenever you see this--I need you to change my job title in the 1st post so that it matches my sig,okay,mi sobrina angelita?

On an unrelated note,I'm feeling a little pleasantly-sentimental tonight,so I'm gonna share my imagination for this thread's 1st longer post....I'm picturing a Norby who gets motivated to raise his fitness level to join a local amateur soccer league in Hungary.He doesn't resemble any steroid takers by any stretch,but he develops a lean,athletic frame that also builds his confidence with women.As a grand prize for winning the league title,Norby and his teammates get a paid,one-week vacation to Australia.

Since he's really not a bad guy to begin with,the imminent trip inspires Norby to make peace with Sweet Cara,and they chat for a while and make arrangements to meet at a lovely public garden spot.Though INNER beauty is the only sort that transcends time,it turns out that Cara is roughly equivalent to Aga Radwanska on a cuteness level,and that beauty is enhanced by her smile & lovely character.Anyhow.....

The day comes for them to meet and Cara spots Norby,wandering lost through the garden which is thick with vegetation, from a relative distance and thinks to herself,"Hmmmm...he's cuter than I expected him to be....Let's see how this goes." She waves Norby down to direct his attention,and he slowly approaches while trying to compose himself: "Oh my!What an angel!...and to think that I was so snotty with herWhat an IDIOT I was....."

Norby manages to get himself together reasonably well,and he & Cara sit down to converse amidst the splendid garden scenery and ambience.They click almost instantly and,thanks to a major Australian surfing tournament that's being televised that day,the normally-popular gardens are virtually abandoned.An hour just flies by in what seems like 5 minutes for the two attractive youths....Then,Norby feels compelled to formally apologize again even though they had already settled things over the phone a few weeks ago.....

Norby: (Oh my goodness;she is looks AMAZING with the sun shining on her hair that way....C'mon,man,COMPOSE yourself somehow)Ummmm....Cara....I just wanna....ummmm...let you know that...ummmm....I'm sorry for...ummm...being a j-j-jerk(Oh boy!I don't know how much longer I can hold out)
Cara: That's okay,Norby.I've been QUITE content to let bygones be bygones.You already said you were sorry on the phone,and I accepted.You really didn't need to apolog---MMMMMPHHH!
Norby:(God help me!I couldn't resist one second longer)
Cara: (Wow!I didn't know that any Hungarian men were familiar with the Latino Muzzle Kiss)

Well,now we're back in reality again,Domik amigos....Sincerely hope that my little diversion didn't offend anyone but,in my warped imagination,THIS is how the NorbyCara Romance might begin to evolve....That's all for now

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 05:00 AM   #10
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Bruce
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 05:28 AM   #11
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraleede View Post

Bruce
Glad it didn't offend you,Cara.When I was a kid,my mom told me a quick story she had read in the newspaper regarding a man and a woman who first met in a disputed,minor traffic accident.They were pretty pissed with each other at the outset,but then,as they tried to talk things out,they went from to and eventually got married.That memory deserves a lot of credit for my inspiration above

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm

Last edited by bruce goose : Dec 5th, 2009 at 05:32 AM. Reason: add-in
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 10:41 AM   #12
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

creepy. and gross.

Last edited by C. Drone : Dec 5th, 2009 at 10:57 AM.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 11:16 AM   #13
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Just wanted to say a quick hi
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 11:55 AM   #14
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Hi Cami Welcome to the new volume.
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 12:12 PM   #15
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Thanks Cara how are you?
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote