Any pictures from Stockholm? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2008, 10:04 AM   #1
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all
Any pictures from Stockholm?

Maybe Srebotnik?

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2008, 11:19 AM   #2
country flag bmilan

bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice bmilan is just really nice
Re: Any pictures from Stockholm?

Maybe a feed will appear from Friday for SVT 24 (Sweden) which is gonna show last 3 days of the tournament. Check http://bmilan.elpo.sk
bmilan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 10:20 PM   #3
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Maybe tomorrow if I have time to upload some
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 02:20 AM   #4
country flag microgoogle

microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all microgoogle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by penkku View Post
Maybe tomorrow if I have time to upload some
post some of sania if u have...
microgoogle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 10:47 AM   #5
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

1st match this year in NNLO for me was Srebotnik-Lapuschenkova, when I got there match was almost over but managed to snap a few pics

Sorry for average quality of pics, I´m not the best of photographers

Maybe more later today or tomorrow, now must hurry to see some satellite tennis, Tampere Open ITF 10k tournament, in my hometown, about 5 miles from where I live
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 12:55 PM   #6
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

some of

* Johanna Larsson in singles
* Larsson/Laine in doubles

Thankyou so much

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 06:24 PM   #7
country flag penkku

After that Kata-Anna match hurried to court1 where the battle of two Czech ladies had already started and what a match that was, high drama all the way Here is some pics from 1st set of Barbora-Petra

more later
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 07:10 PM   #8
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

did U see Agnieszka Radwańska?

thanks
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 07:28 PM   #9
country flag penkku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
did U see Agnieszka Radwańska?

thanks
Didn´t see much of Aga, only couple of pics
Coming up also Agi, Sania, Jule, JoLa, Emma on court, Lucka and Iveta off-court
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 09:43 PM   #10
country flag penkku

Iveta watched the whole Barbie-Petra match and Lucie came there too:

Lucka is so sweet and stylish and fabulous and cool and pretty and I´m so jealous of Tomas
Nothing wrong with Iveta though
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 04:14 PM   #11
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

The winner!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2008, 08:00 PM   #12
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

I went there from monday to friday...
I'll add as soon as possible my photos on www.mytennisphotos.com I took almost all of the players...
I have already added my photos of Dushevina on her website www.vera-dushevina.com
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 09:05 AM   #13
country flag penkku

A few more pics from court1 on tuesday when that high drama match between Barbora and Petra went through, in the first set all the nearlines shots from Barbie were ruled out and Petra´s shots in or that´s what Barbora was thinking She kept yelling "unbelievable", "ridiculous" and complaining every second shot that landed near the lines and having endless conversations with the Swedish umpire. After one "unbelievable" the umpire said to Barbora "the ball was 30 centimeters out, what do you want me to say" Barbie was constantly asking for the umpire to overrule linesmens calls and she got 1 warning of ball abuse hitting a ball to the woods and after one close call she called the umpire blind, didn´t hear if she got warned after that
Petra seemed cool through the match despite her opponents tantrums, inside she was boiling, I guess
Barbie asked for the referee in one situation when she thought the umpire had counted the score wrong and in the third set she got medical treatment to her foot (she was trailing 0-3 in the third) and after that she went on to win the match
Petra was so pissed after the match that she refused to shake Barbies hand, Barbie though had forgotten her fight with the umpire and had so warm handshake
After the match I was heading to the centercourt to see if Aga was still playing, Barbora came just behind me and I could hear her wondering why Petra was acting so childlishly after the match, "she was acting like a 15 years old" she said pot/kettle anyone

Old Aug 4th, 2008, 10:03 AM   #14
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

barbora was also crying just after she left the court...i didn't understand why because she won...maybe she din't like what Petra said
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 10:12 AM   #15
country flag penkku

Got blocked by officials when taking the wrong route from Court1 to the centercourt, Barbie got through but I was told to go round the other way
When walking to CC, saw AMG crying outside the stadium , thought she had lost to Sandra Roma but seemed to be something else, she was there with her coach who tried to calm her down
So didn´t see much of Aga-Nat but got a few pics:

Next up Julia Görges - Johanna Larsson, the match of the day for me , had to decide though between one fave MEC and two faves Jule-JoLa as they were playing at the same time on C1 and CC