Darija Jurak cheering thread - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #76
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Darija Jurak cheering thread

she won in straight (tight) sets good win for darija
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #77
country flag cedric13

cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold

Greetings all,

You can see pictures of Darija at Torhout on http://www.itftennis.be
Enjoy !

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 07:40 AM   #78
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

She qualified for Tessenderlo 25k (as the top seed of qualies), where she lost in QR2 last year, but plays top seed Foretz in R1

She also teamed up with Boffa for doubles, they're 4th seeds. Last year she reached semis here with Dekmeijere.

Good luck
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 07:35 AM   #79
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

After losing R1 to Foretz in 3 sets () she went on to defend her doubles points (which she did). Doubles of semis are played today and their opponents are some wild-carded team - Darija and Boffa are the only seeded team left in the tourney!
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 07:57 AM   #80
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Darija is in the doubles final in Tessenderlo. In the final, she and Boffa play against Fedossova/Pichet.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2009, 08:35 AM   #81
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Darija is in the doubles final in Tessenderlo. In the final, she and Boffa play against Fedossova/Pichet.
Very nice! A title here would push her doubles ranking some 15 places up, to around 225.

Good luck
Old May 8th, 2009, 08:07 AM   #82
country flag ma re

Darija is in the QF of Wiesbaden 10k, where she's the top seed. Hope she goes even further.

Good luck Darija
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 06:47 AM   #83
country flag ma re

Darija reached the doubles final of Zwevegem 25k teamed up with Chalova!

They're the 3rd seeds and in the semis they've easily (2 and 3) beat 2nd seeds Klaffner/Martinovic to set up a final against the top seeds Sema/Vedy.

In case of a title Darija's doubles ranking would rise to ~#150.

AJMO

P. S. In singles she lost in R1, but it was to the 2nd seed, Sema.
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #84
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

In the final, Jurak/Chalova defeated the #1 seeded team of Sema/Vedy--and it was quite easy, 61 64.
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 07:09 AM   #85
country flag ma re

Another title, well done Darija

She's seriously approaching her career-high doubles ranking of 108!
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 09:49 PM   #86
country flag networthy

Darija is playing in this week's $10k in Germany as the #3 seed. In R1 she beat an unranked player, Elisa Peth, 61 61.

In R2 she beat Sheila SOLSONA-CARCASONA 64 36 60. Considering that her opponent is #712, Darija shouldn't have lost a set, but as we say on TennisForum, a win is a win.

In the QFs Darija plays another low-ranked player, Li Xi. This is a good chance for Darija to reach the semis, since Xi is #1045 and is the only unseeded player left in the draw. Good luck, Darija!
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 07:32 AM   #87
country flag ma re

That's not bad, but considering that she's the 3rd seed, she should at least reach the semis anyway. But making the finals or winning would be quite nice. Good luck Darija
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 09:30 PM   #88
country flag networthy

In the QFs, Darija beat Li Xi easily, 62 62.

In the SFs, she plays the #5 seed, Alenka HUBACEK (#505, which is career-high).

Good luck, Darija!
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #89
country flag networthy

In the SFs Darija beat Hubacek 62 10 ret. In the final, she plays the top seed, Sarah Gronert (#337).

Regardless of what happens this tournament should boost Darija's confidence. Prior to this she had lost 5 matches in a row. For someone whose career-high ranking is 188 Darija deserves better!
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 06:48 AM   #90
country flag ma re

I agree. Hope she takes the title.

Ajmo