Darija Jurak cheering thread - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #841
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Darija Jurak cheering thread

Mix 1R : Farah/ Jurak - Skupski/ Broady [wc]

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 06:28 AM   #842
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Out of top 50 this week, down from 48 to 56.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:13 PM   #843
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She's again playing WTT. And again in Texas Wilds.

Some results:
vs. Boston Lobsters:
D.Jurak / A.Medina Garrigues (TEX) def. S.Fichman / M.Moulton-Levy (BOS) 5-4

vs.Springfield Lasers:

A.Medina Garrigues / D.Jurak (TEX) def. A.Groenefeld / O.Govortsova (SPR) 5-2

vs. Washington Kastles:
J.Gajdosova / An.Rodionova (WAS) def. D.Jurak / A.Medina Garrigues (TEX) 5-1

vs. Sand Diego Avitars:
D.Jurak / A.Medina Garrigues (TEX) lt. D.Hantuchova / K.Peschke (SAN) 3-5

vs. Philadelphia Freedoms:
L.Huber / T.Townsend (PHL) - D.Jurak / A.Medina Garrigues (TEX) 0-1

vs. Springfield Lasers:
D.Jurak / A.Medina Garrigues (TEX) lt. L.Dekmeijere / O.Govortsova (SPR) 1-5
D.Jurak / A.Qureshi (TEX) lt. O.Govortsova / J.Blake (SPR) 2-5
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 06:52 AM   #844
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Not much new in the world of Jurak/Moulton-Levy partnership...they lost in the first round again, this time to Pliskova/Lucic 10-7 in the STB.

Lucic is surely a very good doubles player, but she hasn't been making noise in doubles lately and Pliskova is, well... That being said, I don't see this partnership with Megan going for much longer honestly. Their successes are too few and far between altogether.
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 07:15 AM   #845
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Lucic is surely a very good doubles player, but she hasn't been making noise in doubles lately and Pliskova is, well...
This Pliskova has a doubles CH ranking of 50 (just last week) and two WTA doubles titles already this year (only Errani, Vinci, Peng and Zhang have more)

Last edited by networthy : Jul 29th, 2014 at 07:26 AM.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 07:22 AM   #846
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
This Pliskova has two WTA doubles titles already this year and a doubles CH ranking of 50
Really?! Boy, based on the commentary of the match I thought she genuinely sucks in doubles...
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #847
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This Pliskova has a doubles CH ranking of 50 (just last week) and two WTA doubles titles already this year (only Errani, Vinci, Peng and Zhang have more)

Yes, but Kris Pliskova is better in doubles and they are good because they play together since ever. That's important for doubles team.
With other partners Pliskova doesn't seem as good.
And they did won two titles, but those were Bad Gastein and Nuremberg where draws weren't strong at all.

I would actually say Mirjana has some better wins in doubles this year than Pliskova, but she only plays strongest tournaments and that's why she's ranked low.

She beat Petko and Stephesn with Dushevina, Hantuchova and Parra with Darija, with Daniela King/Zheng.. Pliskova beats the like Barrois etc
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #848
ajmo!

She got very lucky in Montreal. Got in as ALT after Petkovic pulled out and got probably best possible draw: Peer/Dabrowski..
GL
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #849
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

^ And lost 46 67 ....

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 05:07 AM   #850
country flag ma re

Good Lord...
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 06:00 AM   #851
country flag ma re

WTA New Haven, doubles draw...

R1: Jurak/Moulton-Levy def. 4) Chan/Zhang 6:1, 7:5

QF: Jurak/Moulton-Levy vs. ALT Riske/Vandeweghe (stream will be available, around 8 PM CET)
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 06:07 AM   #852
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^

...but watch them lose to the Alts after beating the #4 seeds
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 06:11 AM   #853
country flag ma re

Quote:
^

...but watch them lose to the Alts after beating the #4 seeds

So true...

Hope they manage to prove us wrong.
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 11:28 PM   #854
country flag networthy

QF: Jurak/Moulton-Levy def. Riske/Vandeweghe 76(4) 16 10-8

They won even though they won 10 fewer points: 63-73
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 06:38 AM   #855
country flag ma re

Nice going girls, finally what seems to be a run in the making!

Keep it up!