Darija Jurak cheering thread - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:19 PM   #811
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Darija Jurak cheering thread

Comedy in progress
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 06:20 PM   #812
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

3:6, 7:6, 10:5 - good thing they're the top seeds
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #813
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

this is too funny
they're in the semis of a tour event let's go for title #2!
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 04:09 AM   #814
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

They play Muguruza/Oprandi (unseeded) in the SF.

I'm thrilled about their Monterrey title and about this SF but Jurak/Moulton-Levy seem very shakey. In Monterrey, as the #3 seeds, they needed 10-7 in R1 (against an unseeded team), 10-8 in the SF and 11-9 in the final. Any of those matches could have easily gone the other way.

In Katowice the week after, as the #2 seeds, they lost in R1 in straight sets to a WC team.

In Kuala Lumpur the week after, again as the #2 seeds, they lost in R2.

This week, as the top seeds, they needed 10-8 in R1 against Gasparyan/Melnikova (who and who?) and 10-5 in the QF against Bua/Seguel (who and who?).

Put it all together and it's far from convincing...
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 07:05 PM   #815
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Lost 3 and 5. NID
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 07:33 AM   #816
country flag ma re

WTA Oeiras R16:

Jurak/Moulton-Levy vs. [2]Medina Garrigues/Parra Santonja

Match is scheduled for this evening, around 6PM CET. Good luck girls (you'll need it)!
Old May 4th, 2014, 12:45 PM   #817
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Madrid r1 - lost to Kops/Spears 26 57

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 07:09 AM   #818
country flag ma re

Rome, R64 draw:

Jurak/Moulton-Levy vs. (WC)Giorgi/Knapp
Errani/Vinci BYE

At least it's a good chance for one win, and considering Darija is currently lacking some 300 points compared to the same week of last year, she can't afford to blow too many chances.

Until Wimbledon she only has one win to defend, and that one is from Paris, so there's room for improvement, but she'll need to wake up fast. That Oeiras debacle (where she was defending a final and tumbled out in R1) has cost her a place in the top 50.

Their match is scheduled for late this afternoon.
Old May 13th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #819
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

won 76 57 11-9 (they were down 6-8 and 8-9*)

Old May 13th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #820
country flag ma re

Oh wow, expectedly a tough one, but a win is a win.

Now onto the unbeatable ones... Good luck girls
Old May 14th, 2014, 12:28 AM   #821
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Jurak/ Bojana Jovanovski in Roland Garros

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 07:00 AM   #822
country flag ma re

So this arrangment with Megan is obviously nothing permanent either...oh well, maybe she strikes a balance with Bojana.
Old May 15th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #823
country flag volume3d

16 03 against Errani/Vinci at the moment

EDIT 16 06...mess!

Last edited by volume3d : May 15th, 2014 at 03:00 PM.
Old May 15th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #824
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
16 06...mess!

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 12:04 PM   #825
country flag ma re

Strassbourg doubles R16:

[4]Jurak/Moulton-Levy vs. Buryachok/Uhlirova
Bua/Seguel vs. (WC)Feuerstein/Lim

So it's The Superstars of Tennis aka Bua/Seguel looming in the early rounds again, that is assuming our girls get past their first opponents