Darija Jurak cheering thread - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #751
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Darija Jurak cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
lost 06 36

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 10:19 PM   #752
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Good decision to play Rio instead of Dubai! Let's win the title girls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
lost 06 36
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #753
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Poor Darija
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #754
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf?
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 11:25 AM   #755
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Poor Darija, she was so good with Marosi

And after they split up, Darija has 9-23 W/L record

Tough times
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 04:36 PM   #756
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

A solid draw again in Florianopolis...GL!

Rus/Vogt v (4)Jurak/Klepac
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #757
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
A solid draw again in Florianopolis...GL!

Rus/Vogt v (4)Jurak/Klepac
64 46 10-8

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 10:23 PM   #758
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Won eight more points and still lost
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 01:06 AM   #759
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Darija better luck next match!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2014, 07:02 AM   #760
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how much longer until she drops out of top 100...
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 06:07 AM   #761
country flag networthy

Darija down to #58 in doubles, and not in the Indian Wells draw
Old Mar 5th, 2014, 06:18 AM   #762
country flag networthy

I just noticed that the players' representative for Indian Wells qualies is...Darija

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...014/609/QS.pdf

What the hell...?

And they misspelled her last name
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:15 AM   #763
country flag ma re

Darija is in Monterrey, teamed up with Moulton-Levy and they're seeded 3. The last time they played together they lost to Hantuchova and Parra Santonja in the first round of Sydney.

In their first round match today they'll play El Tabakh and Kiick.

Good luck girls
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 09:35 PM   #764
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

75 46 10-7

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 06:26 AM   #765
country flag ma re

Finally some signs of form from Darija, two wins in as many weeks.

It's also nice to see her winning a super tie-break, cause the last time she's done that was in Stanford QF last year, after which she suffered 6 straight STB losses.

Next they'll face another unseeded team, Melichar/Windley - sounds like another must-win...it's today, 2nd match on C1.

GL in the next round!

Last edited by ma re : Apr 2nd, 2014 at 06:32 AM.