Darija Jurak cheering thread - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 10:17 PM   #661
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Darija Jurak cheering thread

She playing single qual in Toronto right now ...

Jurak - Zhao 4-6/ 3-2*

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 10:38 PM   #662
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

46 46

Break points: 2/7 <-> 4/4

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #663
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Hardly a surprising scoreline when you consider even Ajla fell to the powers of the Almighty Carol just days ago. I'm sure she'll do better in doubles
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #664
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Hardly a surprising scoreline when you consider even Ajla fell to the powers of the Almighty Carol just days ago. I'm sure she'll do better in doubles
Plus it's Darija's first singles match in ten months.

It's too bad she couldn't win, as it would have lifted her ranking some 420 spots

That said, I'm pretty sure Darija has no high expectations for her singles career and plays if she can get in as an alternate, to get some match practice and a few (very few) extra dollars.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #665
country flag Greco

WTA Toronto 1R

Jurak/ Grandin - Mirza/ Zheng (5)

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #666
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Wish she stayed with Julia
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #667
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Maybe she doesn't want to overplay. I don't see her in the doubles draw.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #668
country flag Greco

And today Zhao def. Begu 64 64

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #669
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Grandin is a great doubles player, but it's always tough to expect a great result on the first try with a new partner. Here's hoping for a surprise.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #670
country flag ma re

Grandin/Jurak 6:4, *4:3 up against the 5th seeds!

Keep it up girls
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #671
country flag ma re

And I had to jinx them...

6:4, 6:7, 2:10

Yes, it's a loss to a great team, but they had a set and 4:2...
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #672
country flag networthy

Cincinnati R1: Grandin/Jurak v (wc)King/Kleybanova

Winner gets the #2 seeds, Makarova/Vesnina (who have a bye in R1).
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #673
country flag networthy

Just remembered that Darija is defending Cinci SF. It's her best result (395 pts)
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #674
country flag ma re

Well, time to bring out the goods then
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #675
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

She really became useless in doubles too after splitting up with Marosi...what a shame she at least didn't keep partnership with Goerges...only light result in rest of the year