Darija Jurak cheering thread - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #511
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Darija Jurak cheering thread

^ It's very true. Thanks for the reminder.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #512
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Doubles R1:

Jurak/Marosi - Goerges/Shvedova [8]
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #513
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Doubles R1:

Jurak/Marosi - Goerges/Shvedova [8]
Ugh. Not as bad as Errani/Vinci but still a very tough one.

Good luck!
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #514
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

they can't catch a break
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #515
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

With a little bit of luck, it's winnable. Go for it girls!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:26 AM   #516
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

6-2/ 5-3/ 40-15 (3 match points)
6-2/ 5-4/ 40-30 (2 match points)

62 57 8-10
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:44 AM   #517
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping that our girls will take out Goerges twice in one day Oh well, you win some, you lose some...a shame Mirjana also lost a tight one in doubles. Petra was the only one to win in doubles of four of our girls in action - not much of a stat
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 06:25 PM   #518
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Jurak/Marosi v (2)Kops-Jones/Spears

same shit every week...
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 07:22 PM   #519
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:54 PM   #520
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post

same shit every week...
She's not defending any points until mid June, so it's not a disaster. Still, IW, Miami and now Charleston are a massive missed opportunity to move up in the rankings or to at least pick up some back-up points.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 01:03 AM   #521
country flag croat123

the 5 match points they blew in miami are going to really end up hurting them...
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:32 AM   #522
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

I think Kops/Spears are winnable match, they've been out of form recently. GL girls
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:53 AM   #523
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Kops/Spears won 50000$ Osprey last week
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 07:10 AM   #524
country flag networthy

Darija's doubles match tomorrow will be streamed. They're the second match of the evening session on the main court.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 07:36 AM   #525
country flag ma re

After some really shitty luck (and results to match) in the past 3 events, Darija is playing in Fes this week, teamed up with her steady partner for this year, Katalin Marosi. In the first round the job won't be easy, they'll face Pavlyuchenkova/Safarova, to whom they lost in R1 of Paris earlier this year 10:5 in STB. What might turn out to be a revenge will be available via streaming on LSH, starting around 14:00 CET. Last year Darija won a round in Fes so there are some points to defend, at least in theory, while in reality she is in the green all the time this year. Up until Fes 2012 she had earned 390 points, while this year it's 618, so even if she wouldn't defend these points it wouldn't be a tragedy. Of course, with some 270 pts left to defend until Paris (not including Fes) it wouldn't hurt to win some this week.

Good luck girls!