Darija Jurak cheering thread - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2011, 07:10 AM   #316
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Darija Jurak cheering thread

^^ Indeed Congrats to both!

A few days ago on some betting live-score (not that I ever bet, I check for results there...) I saw something like GRO/MAR in doubles, and I thought it could be Petra but I never checked, and now she's in the finals

Darija definately needs the points more at this point so I'll "officially" be rooting for her, but who ever wins this I won't object

I wonder if some sort of streaming can be found for this match - it would be nice to watch a final between two Croats!
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #317
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Brussels WTA, doubles R1: Dellacqua/An. Rodionova def. Jugic-Salkic/Jurak 6:3, 6:4
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #318
country flag ma re

Darija starts off in Paris tomorrow, teamed up with Eleni Daniilidou. In the first round they'll play against Groenefeld/Schnyder. This surely won't be easy, but it's a very important match for Darija, cause she is defending R2 from 2010 that earned her 160 valuable points. Best of luck girls
Old May 25th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #319
country flag ma re

A set and a break down at the moment...
Old May 25th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #320
country flag ma re

They lost 3:6, 3:6. Not a huge surprise, but such a shame regardless. This will see Darija go down about a dozen ranking spots in doubles (i.e. into the low 90's).
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 09:30 AM   #321
country flag ma re

Darija entered doubles of s-Hertogenbosch this week:

R1, Dekmeijere/Jurak vs. Cibulkova/Pennetta

A tough one, but why not give it a shot. In case of a win, they'd probably face the 2nd seeds Errani/Vinci in the quarters.

Ajmo
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 07:42 AM   #322
country flag ma re

Last year on the clay of Bastad, Darija got to play E. Bovina in QR1 and lost badly (3 & 1). Almost exactly a year later, on the clay of Palermo, Darija entered the quali draw and gets to play...E. Bovina Sure, Bovina is not the #14 she once was (currently she's #317), but she's been pickin' up her form lately and has almost qualified for Bastad last week. After all, the talent and experience must still be there somewhere. In other words, Darija will have a really tough job ahead.

Good luck Darija

P. S. We didn't even follow Darija's recent success on the doubles circuit. Sure, it was just a 25k, but Jurak and Laurendon have won Stuttgart-Vaihingen as the top seeds with the loss of just one set and wins over two seeded teams along the way. Great job Darija
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 07:22 AM   #323
country flag ma re

It did end much better for Darija this time (6:7, 6:1, 6:1), but it's still a loss.

She will play doubles here though, with I. C. Begu, they're unseeded and will play another unseeded team (Arruabarrena-Vecino/Fernandez-Brugues) in R1.

But it's her singles ranking that took a tumble this week, it went from 464 to 513. She remains at spot #2 among Croats in doubles with her ranking of 97, exactly 20 spots behind Martic.
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #324
country flag ma re

They won R1 of doubles comfortably, it was 6:4, 6:1. Next they'll play the winner of a match between the top seeds Errani/Vinci and Amanmuradova/Brianti, which takes place later today.
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 07:35 PM   #325
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
They won R1 of doubles comfortably, it was 6:4, 6:1. Next they'll play the winner of a match between the top seeds Errani/Vinci and Amanmuradova/Brianti, which takes place later today.
Good to hear; Darija doesn't win many too many WTA matches. Next round will be too tough, especially if they play Errani/Vinci.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:16 AM   #326
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Darija's singles activity has been stinking up the ITF tour lately. But she's doing fantastic in doubles. Last week, she and Bratchikova won the Sofia $100K. This week she teamed up with Bratchikova again and won the St Malo $100K+H

I think it's their first two tournaments together so they must have really clicked

This week, Darija moved up from 94 to 81 in the doubles. Congrats!
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:15 PM   #327
country flag networthy

Darija and partner are in the final of $75K Dubai:

R1: BRATCHIKOVA (RUS) / JURAK (CRO) (2) defeated MOORE (GBR) / TINJIC (BIH) 6-2 7-5
QF: BRATCHIKOVA (RUS) / JURAK (CRO) (2) defeated RUS (NED) / YAKIMOVA (BLR) 7-6(5) 5-7 [10-6]
SF: BRATCHIKOVA (RUS) / JURAK (CRO) (2) defeated LERTCHEEWAKARN (THA) / WONGTEANCHAI (THA) (4) 7-6(12) 6-0

In the final they play the top seeds, AMANMURADOVA / DULGHERU. Good luck!
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:48 PM   #328
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Final:

Bratchikova/Jurak def. Amanmuradova/Dulgheru 6-4 3-6 [10-6]

Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:39 PM   #329
country flag networthy

Well done, Daria. That's 110 big points.
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 07:58 PM   #330
country flag networthy

Darija's trying to squeeze a few more points in doubles this year: she's playing in next week's Ankara $50K.

She needs to reach the final to pick up any points but she and Bratchikova are seeded #1 so chances are it will happen.

They should win R1 easily (they play two sisters last-named Esen). QF against play Andrei/Buzarnescu would be trickier but still quite winnable. In the SF they could end up against Beygelzimer/Savinykh.

Good luck to Darija this week.