Petra Uberalova Thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #256
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Uberalova Thread

This is so unexpected! Hope she takes the title tomorrow!

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #257
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

This is the best tournament of Petra on the profi tour. She will pushed very far forward in the ranking. I hope she has finished her school and will now focused only on tennis.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #258
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

keep it going Petra Uberalova

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 11:34 AM   #259
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

$25K Darmstadt

R1: (JE)Petra Uberalova (SVK) df. (Q)Paulina Czarnik (POL) 6-7(3) 6-2 6-2
R2: (JE)Petra Uberalova (SVK) df. (Q)Oleksandra Korashvili (UKR) 6-4 2-6 6-4
QF: (JE)Petra Uberalova (SVK) df. Yana Sizikova (RUS) 6-3 6-2
SF: (JE)Petra Uberalova (SVK) df. (3)Polina Vinogradova (RUS) 6-3 6-3
FR: (JE)Petra Uberalova (SVK) df. Lena-Marie Hofmann (GER) 7-6(3) 6-4

---

What a week! Finally a breakthrough. First pro title for Petra. This should help the ranking out.
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 11:45 AM   #260
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Petra very happy for her. Ranking around 500 . Way to go!
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 12:32 PM   #261
country flag DanBrusca

DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light

I hadn't heard of this girl before this weekend. Three words:

Sweet. Baby. Jesus.
DanBrusca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 10:07 PM   #262
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBrusca View Post
I hadn't heard of this girl before this weekend. Three words:

Sweet. Baby. Jesus.
Were you able to watch her play?
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 12:32 AM   #263
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

GO Perta any new on where she could be playing next ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #264
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

in Austria
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #265
country flag Trey

10,000$ Bad Waltersdorf, Austria

R1: Petra Uberalova (SVK) d. (7)Pia Konig (AUT) 64 61
R2: Adrijana Lekaj (CRO) d. Petra Uberalova (SVK) 64 62

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #266
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go, Petra!
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 05:52 PM   #267
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Two wins for Petra today
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 06:45 PM   #268
country flag Trey

^ Where she playing

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 07:06 PM   #269
country flag Snooked

She in Czech Republic for 2013 European Summer Cups Qualifying, beat our team with Vajdova 2-1

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 03:41 PM   #270
country flag Snooked

New 2 wins for Petra today against the hosts, to the finals vs GB