Petra Uberalova Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 10:21 AM   #151
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Uberalova Thread

ITF Junior Open Linz, AUT, G1, clay, finals

Petra - (2) Elise Mertens (BEL) 6-3, 6-3
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 10:28 AM   #152
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Petra This is the biggest title of her career
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:12 PM   #153
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

she will be TOP 20 in juniors now... big congrats

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:52 PM   #154
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Petra Very convincing scorelines all week.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #155
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

2012 European Junior Championships, Klosters, SUI, GB1, clay

Singles:
1R: (4)Petra Uberalová - bye
2R: (4)Petra Uberalová - Katharina Lehnert (GER) 7-5, 6-0
3R: (4)Petra Uberalová - Sinead Lohan (IRL) 6-1, 6-1
4R: (4)Petra Uberalová - (15)Aliaksandra Sasnovich (BLR) 6-7(5), 6-4, 7-5
QF: (4)Petra Uberalová - Tereza Smitkova (CZE) 6-2, 2-2 ret. Smitkova
SF: (4)Petra Uberalová - (1)Margarita Gasparyan (RUS) 6-4, 6-1
F: (4)Petra Uberalová - Basak Eraydin (TUR) 6-3, 6-2

Doubles:
1R: (6)Uberalová, Nat. Vajdová - bye
2R: (6)Uberalová, Nat. Vajdová - Fennelly, Lohan (IRL) 3-6, 6-2, 12-10
3R: (6)Uberalová, Nat. Vajdová - Lehnert, Wachaczyk (GER) 6-3, 6-2
QF: (4)Kremen, Sasnovich (BLR) - (6)Uberalová, Nat. Vajdová 6-3, 6-2

Last edited by Juanes : Jul 29th, 2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #156
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

F: (4)Petra Uberalová - Basak Eraydin (TUR) 63 62
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #157
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

amazing stuff !!!! big congrats to her.... she will be for the first time in top 10 ITF rankings....

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #158
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I think she'll be up to #6 now She's playing so well at the moment. Time for some pro events
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #159
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Not gonna lie, I was lead here by Natash.'s signature. Such a beautiful girl, and quite the player from the looks of her recent success. Very nice indeed! I'm officially a fan of Petra.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 08:01 AM   #160
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Where will she play next, anyone know?
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #161
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
Where will she play next, anyone know?
she play in Arad (ROU), 1.-3. August, Summer Cup, for junior team of Slovakia,

http://tenniseurope.org/file_downloa...d=384200&tid=1
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 01:30 AM   #162
BlueTrees

BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 03:44 AM   #163
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pictures

Can't wait till she plays a few pro tournaments.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 04:39 AM   #164
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Damn she is such a beauty.. she'll make big money in sponsors if she cracks top 100 let alone top ten.
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #165
country flag elba

Summer Cups G18, Arad, 01.08.2012 - 03.08.2012
Slovak Republic (SVK-B18) - Romania (ROU-B18): 2:1
Anna Karolina SCHMIEDLOVA [Slovakia] - Gabriela TALABA [Romania] 6-1 7-5
PETRA UBERALOVA [Slovakia] - Patricia Maria TIG [Romania] 3-6 5-7
PETRA UBERALOVA [Slovakia]/Anna Karolina SCHMIEDLOVA [Slovakia] - Irina Maria BARA/ Patricia Maria TIG [Romania] 6-3 6-4

Slovak Republic (SVK-B18) [SVK] - [SWE] Sweden (SWE-B18): 3-0
Natalia VAJDOVA [Slovakia] - Cornelia Emily LISTER [Sweden] 7-6(6) 7-6(3)
Anna Karolina SCHMIEDLOVA[Slovakia] - ELLEN ALLGURIN [Sweden] 6-0 6-2
PETRA UBERALOVA/Natalia VAJDOVA [Slovakia] - ELLEN ALLGURIN/Rebecca PETERSON [Sweden] 6-3 6-3