Ana&Rafa:PICS - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2008, 02:39 PM   #16
country flag sasha&tennis

sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future sasha&tennis has a brilliant future
Re: Ana&Rafa:PICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo8 View Post
Why is she all of a sudden in Mallorca of all places? She is obviously trying to steal someone elses mate. Xisca won't stand for this heifer. Remember she moved to Switzerland to get close to Roger when he was hot at the time now Roger is in a slump so she is moving to Mallocra.

I still believe that there is something either going on between Ana and Rafa or it is turning into a real relationship over time. Actions speak louder than words. She took her vacation in Mallocra, she is moving to Mallocra, they are seen together more than any other wta & atp players who are not from the same country. Xisca is not in this picture because he really likes Ana and I believe that they are trying to keep it a secret the best that they can. Not to mention the fact that the restaurant closed down for them. That is so romantic.
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2008, 02:43 PM   #17
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo8 View Post
Why is she all of a sudden in Mallorca of all places? She is obviously trying to steal someone elses mate. Xisca won't stand for this heifer. Remember she moved to Switzerland to get close to Roger when he was hot at the time now Roger is in a slump so she is moving to Mallocra.
And don't forget visiting Belgrade to get close to Nole She's got all bases covered

Anyway, funny how these pics emerge and Xisca starts attending Rafa's tournaments
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 02:49 PM   #18
country flag Lolo8

Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of Lolo8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha&tennis View Post

I still believe that there is something either going on between Ana and Rafa or it is turning into a real relationship over time. Actions speak louder than words. She took her vacation in Mallocra, she is moving to Mallocra, they are seen together more than any other wta & atp players who are not from the same country. Xisca is not in this picture because he really likes Ana and I believe that they are trying to keep it a secret the best that they can. Not to mention the fact that the restaurant closed down for them. That is so romantic.
I personaly believe she has more feeling for him than he has for her. Everytime time I see Rafa he seems more happier being around guys than girls. Carlos Moya won't stand for this heifer either.
Lolo8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #19
country flag bluebunny

bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice bluebunny is just really nice

It's just a rumor that Ana is moving to Mallorca. Not confirmed yet. That said, I wouldn't mind a little love on the island.
bluebunny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #20
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal's shoes are pretty
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 03:04 PM   #21
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 26th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #22
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Rafa but he seems like he'd be an annoying boyfriend. You can tell he'd be one of those types that would take hours to get dressed, do nothing but clean and arrange the house, and stress about the tiniest thing being moved or out of place. They do make a cute couple though.
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 05:23 PM   #23
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 26th, 2008, 05:34 PM   #24
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

nadal girlfriend is in toronto and cheering for him uring his match against gasquet yesterday.
No way he is with ivanovic.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #25
country flag TantrumXspeed

TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light TantrumXspeed is a glorious beacon of light

Lol did Ana really try to stalk Roger and Nole too?! Really loving the Frequent Flyer miles huh, Ana?
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 05:52 PM   #26
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future

Rafa *ignoring the shoes*
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 05:58 PM   #27
country flag rafa the best

rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all rafa the best is a name known to all

They are just friends, it is nice to see that in tennis world.

There are like a million papazrazi pics of Rafa and Xisca on the beach from this month. They were all over the net.
rafa the best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 06:29 PM   #28
country flag kinseh

kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of kinseh has much to be proud of

@ Rafa's shoes.

But what a cute couple, two of my favourites.

Caroline Wozniacki | Laura Robson
-> Dementieva & Ivanovic <-

kinseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 08:12 PM   #29
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
who's car is it???
It's Nadal's car

Quote:
Después de una temporada cargada de éxitos, Nadal se ha dado este capricho: un Mercedes.

After a successful season, Nadal offered himself a gift: a Mercedes.
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #30
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
Thanks to lilimi&Qué me dices!

The restaurant's owners closed the place in order to leave the champions alone.
The soap opera is getting more and more interesting