Myskina retires! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2008, 07:27 PM   #1
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Myskina retires!

I just decided that I need to end it, cause I have no motivation... and it has no sense that I stay, cause I would just make troubles with the deadlines. I have a lot of practices, and I want to di so many different things in my free time, and I just lost the motivation. When school will start... well, I don't even want to think about how much time will left then...

So, sorry, it was great, Daviator you ran the game great and keep up with that great pace
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2008, 09:22 PM   #2
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Myskina retires!

Yeah it was pretty obvious that something was lacking in season 2

Thanks for playing and bye Nastya
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:14 PM   #3
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:24 AM   #4
country flag sumaina

sumaina is an unknown quantity at this point

Maria Sharapova expected to join the team next year someone was going to have to go. If Russian Fed Cup captain Shamil Tarpischev uses Sharapova as one singles player, that would have left Myskina and Elena Dementieva fighting it out for the second singles slot. Based on current form and age, that slot goes to Dementieva in a no-brainer. Which leaves Myskina to play doubles if she wants and apparently she doesn't. So call this a face-saving move by Myskina.
===========================
Audi A4 Turbocharger
Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems, Car's, 4WD, SUV's and Trailers
sumaina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 09:52 AM   #5
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumaina View Post
Maria Sharapova expected to join the team next year someone was going to have to go. If Russian Fed Cup captain Shamil Tarpischev uses Sharapova as one singles player, that would have left Myskina and Elena Dementieva fighting it out for the second singles slot. Based on current form and age, that slot goes to Dementieva in a no-brainer. Which leaves Myskina to play doubles if she wants and apparently she doesn't. So call this a face-saving move by Myskina.
===========================
Audi A4 Turbocharger
Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems, Car's, 4WD, SUV's and Trailers
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #6
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

For a second, I had no idea what was going on because Uranium didn't say anything to me!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 02:01 PM   #7
Koon

Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute Koon has a reputation beyond repute

i thought Britney was going to retire
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 02:38 PM   #8
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koonsozvo View Post
i thought Britney was going to retire
NEVER.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote