2008-09 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 05:31 AM   #121
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

1/2/10

- USC got walk-on 3 star Elizabeth Marsico.

- USC got walk-on sophomore 3 star Jennifer Goldman. She transferred out of Hawaii where she played #5 singles.

- USC got walk-on not rated Katie King.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:16 AM   #122
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

1/3/10

- FIU lost from the roster senior Alyona Tsutskova of Ukraine. She had an ITF ranking high of #46. She got injured and became a student assistant for Spring 2009.

- FIU got sophomore 4 star Megan Jones. She transferred out of Stetson where she played #4 singles.

Last edited by gouci : Jan 4th, 2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 07:39 PM   #123
country flag gouci

1/5/10

- Boston got blue chip Stefanie Nunic.

- Boston got Petra Santini of Croatia. She had an ITF ranking high of #166.

- Boston got Inayat Khosla of India. She had an ITF ranking high of #302.
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 04:18 PM   #124
country flag gouci

1/8/10

- Santa Clara got sophomore 2 star Kelly Buckley. She transferred from DePauw (Div. 3) where she played #2 singles.

- Santa Clara got 3 star Isabelle Hoy.
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 04:56 PM   #125
country flag gouci

1/9/10

- Miami got Gabriela Mejia-Tenorio of Colombia. She had a WTA ranking high of #618.
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 07:02 AM   #126
country flag gouci

1/11/10

- Oregon lost from the roster #1 singles, sophomore Celine Rolly of Belgium.

- Oregon lost from the roster #9 singles, sophomore Mimi Songsermsawas of Thailand.
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 06:25 AM   #127
country flag gouci

1/19/10

- VCU got sophomore Lisa Dyke. She transferred out of Christopher Newport (Div. 3) where she played #4 singles.
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 04:48 AM   #128
country flag gouci

1/31/10

154. Sac. St. got Rebeca Delgado-Gerardo of Mexico for 2009-10. She had a WTA ranking high of #1192.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 07:29 PM   #129
country flag gouci

2/3/10

- UCLA lost from the roster walk-on, sophomore 4 star Brittany Rosen.

- UCLA lost from the roster walk-on, junior Sarah Yang of Singapore. She was ranked as high as #1 in the G18 Singapore.

- UCLA lost from the roster walk-on, junior 1 star Becky Duesler. She became team manager for women's tennis.

- UCLA got walk-on 3 star Jordan Heitzner.

- UCLA got walk-on Lauren Barto of Canada.
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 11:11 AM   #130
country flag gouci

2/4/10

134. St. Johns gets 4 star Anastasia Zavgorodni for 2009-10. She attended St. Johns in 2008-09 but didn't play tennis.
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 03:31 AM   #131
country flag gouci

2/6/10

- Cal got walk-on not rated Catalina Visico.
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 02:32 AM   #132
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2008-09 recruiting - verbals & high interest

Lauren McHale, formerly of Princeton, is transferring to North Carolina in the fall of 2010.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 02:45 AM   #133
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
Lauren McHale, formerly of Princeton, is transferring to North Carolina in the fall of 2010.
I was just about to post this, too. Also interesting to see that Christina is keeping her amateur status for another year to see if she wants to try out college. I know the sisters are quite close, as I saw Christina watching Lauren play in a college tournament last fall, so imagine Christina playing at UNC, even for a semester. They'd have a serious shot at a national title.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 02:53 AM   #134
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
I was just about to post this, too. Also interesting to see that Christina is keeping her amateur status for another year to see if she wants to try out college. I know the sisters are quite close, as I saw Christina watching Lauren play in a college tournament last fall, so imagine Christina playing at UNC, even for a semester. They'd have a serious shot at a national title.
Yes and no. I don't know about anyone else but I was kind of disappointed with Lauren's freshman year. She didn't break to the top that you would think she would have and she had some uncharacteristic losses.

North Carolina has huge gaps to fill with Katrina Tsang and Sanaz Marand graduating and Sophie Grabiniski as well (who's a big contributor in doubles).
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 03:28 AM   #135
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
Yes and no. I don't know about anyone else but I was kind of disappointed with Lauren's freshman year. She didn't break to the top that you would think she would have and she had some uncharacteristic losses.

North Carolina has huge gaps to fill with Katrina Tsang and Sanaz Marand graduating and Sophie Grabiniski as well (who's a big contributor in doubles).
I totally agree with you about Lauren's first year, but the Ivies have much stricter practice regulations than most DI schools, so she may thrive after a year off and in a different environment, but who knows. Tsang, and especially Marand are going to be tough to replace, but Lyons and Slater should both be solid players, if not exactly worldbeaters, next year.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote