2008-09 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2009, 03:16 PM   #91
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

10/18/09

- Michigan lost from the roster #8 singles, junior 4 star Tanvi Dudhela.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #92
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

10/19/09

- New Mexico St. got junior Laura Boguet of France.

- New Mexico St. got sophomore Isablea Kulaif of Brazil. She took a medical redshirt in 2007-08. She transferred from UTEP where she played #2 singles.

Last edited by gouci : Oct 19th, 2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #93
country flag gouci

10/26/09

- Florida International got Mariana Muci Torres of Venezuela. She had a WTA ranking high of #513.
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 10:44 PM   #94
country flag gouci

10/28/09

- Blue chip Jamie Hampton turned pro in 10/2009 at age 19. As 1st reported by tennisbuddy12.
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #95
country flag gouci

10/29/09

- West Florida (Div. 2) gets sophomore Yana Bokareva of Russia. She transferred out of South Alabama where she played #3 singles. She sat out the 2007-08 season.
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 09:03 AM   #96
country flag gouci

10/30/09

- Georgia St. got Diana Nakic of Slovenia. She had a WTA ranking high of #482.

- Georgia St. got Martina Ondrackova of Czech Republic. She had a WTA ranking high of #1010.

- Georgia St. got Linda Hricistova of Czech Republic. She had a WTA doubles ranking high of #931.
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 07:12 AM   #97
country flag gouci

11/1/09

- Vanguard University (NAIA) gets sophomore Kateryna Malakhova of Ukraine. She had a WTA ranking high of #1152. She transferred out of VCU where she played #6 singles.

- VCU gets Mihaela Bunea of Romania. She had a WTA ranking high of #1075.

- VCU gets Ana Bara of Romania. She had a WTA ranking high of #1193.

- VCU gets Alex Bara of Romania. She had a WTA doubles ranking high of #995.
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:35 PM   #98
country flag gouci

11/3/09

- Idaho got junior Daniela Cohen of Israel. She transferred out of Old Dominion where she played #5 singles. She had a WTA ranking high of #1138.

- Old Dominion got Margarita Spicin of Israel. She had an ITF ranking high of #360.

- Old Dominion got Irina Dementyeva of Russia. She had an ITF ranking high of #365.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 03:45 AM   #99
country flag gouci

11/5/09

- William & Mary got Maria Morrissey of Ireland.
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #100
country flag gouci

11/8/09

- Tennessee got sophomore Maria Sorbello of Austrailia. She had a WTA ranking high of #979. She sat out her freshman 2007-08 season.
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:38 AM   #101
country flag gouci

11/17/09

- Mississippi St. lost from the roster #5 singles, junior 4 star Deandra Saddler.

- Mississippi St. lost from the roster #8 singles, senior Tatjana Feit of France.

- Mississippi St. got Olesya Tsigvintseva of Russia.

- Mississippi St. got Natalia Mayuk of Russia.
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 02:45 AM   #102
country flag gouci

11/18/09

- South Carolina got Dijana Stojic of Bosnia Herzegovina. She had a WTA ranking high of #554.
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 09:16 PM   #103
country flag gouci

11/19/09

- Sacramento St. got Maria Meliuk of Belarus. She had an ITF ranking high of #124.

- Sacramento St. got Clarisse Baca of Mexico.

- Sacramento St. got sophomore Milica Zivanovic of Canada. She sat out the 2007-08 season. She transferred from Western Michigan where she played #6 singles.

- Sacramento St. got Gayane Sarkisian of Sweden. She used a medical redshirt for 2008-09.
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:28 AM   #104
country flag gouci

11/21/09

- Georgia Tech got Lynn Blau of Luxembourg. She had a WTA ranking high of #1198.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 08:18 AM   #105
country flag gouci

11/24/09

- Illinois Chicago got junior Elena Antakova of Russia. She transferred out of Oklahoma where she played #4 singles.