2008-09 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #76
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: 2008-09 recruiting - verbals & high interest

Form nice to see you're taking interest in my recruiting updates.

Some news you may already know but there are others you didn't.

Honestly I don't actively search out the news. I just post it as I come across it by chance.

Ex. Wisconsin got a new verbal so I decided to update their roster and determine how many open slots they will have in the future. I noticed they got a transfer from Kentucky so the next day I decided to look at the wildcat's roster to see who took Trgovich's place. See how that works.

Thanks for your update.

Have you heard about a split screen?
You open 2 windows and adjust their size to take up half the screen each. Then while you're reading your college tennis news on 1 side you have this website open on the other side. That way you can read the news on one side while easily posting about it here on the other side. We college tennis fans will appreciate your posts about player news.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 10th, 2009 at 12:37 AM.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 07:12 PM   #77
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

8/12/09

- Florida got junior walk-on 4 star Brooke Allen. She was attending Florida but was not on the roster.

- Florida got junior walk-on Lauren Wolken. She sat out 2007-08. She transferred out of Georgia Southern where she played #4 singles.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 12th, 2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #78
country flag gouci

8/12/09

28. Syracuse gets verbal from blue chip C.C. Sardinha for 2009-10. She took 1 year off and tried the pros.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 12th, 2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #79
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
8/12/09

- Florida got junior walk-on 4 star Brooke Allen. She was attending Florida but was not on the roster.

- Florida got junior walk-on Lauren Wolken. She sat out 2007-08. She transferred out of Georgia Southern where she played #4 singles.
Im starting my freshman year at Georgia Southern in a few days!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
8/12/09

28. Syracuse gets verbal from blue chip C.C. Sardinha for 2009-10. She took 1 year off and tried the pros.
Syracuse pulling out some blue-chippers...bout time

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 11:13 PM   #80
country flag gouci

8/15/09

- Wake Forest got Anna Mydlowska of Poland. She had a WTA ranking high of #1167.
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 12:16 AM   #81
country flag gouci

8/28/09

- Denver lost from the roster sophomore Marielle Weihs of Austria. She had a WTA ranking high of #678.

- Denver lost from the roster #5 singles, senior Kaja Smole of Slovenia.

- Denver got sophomore 3 star Christin Thompson. She transferred out of Wheaton IL (Div. 3) where she played #2 singles. She sat out the 2007-08 season.
Old Sep 3rd, 2009, 04:46 AM   #82
country flag gouci

9/2/09

60. San Diego St. gets 4 star Naseem Eslami for 2009-10. As 1st reported by tennisbuddy12.
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 11:03 PM   #83
country flag gouci

9/6/09

- Kansas got Ekaterina Morozova of Russia.

- Kansas lost from the roster Dina Obukhova of Russia.

Last edited by gouci : Sep 6th, 2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:42 AM   #84
country flag gouci

9/11/09

- Colorado got Anna Anuszkiewicz of Canada.

- Texas A&M got Janelle Cuthbertson of Australia.

- Texas A&M gets Nazari Urbina of Mexico for 2009-10. She had a WTA ranking high of #840.

- Purdue got junior Michelle Sammons of South Africa. She transferred out of Texas A&M where she played #6 singles.

Last edited by gouci : Sep 12th, 2009 at 07:34 AM.
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 09:34 PM   #85
country flag gouci

9/19/09

- Maryland got Eleonore Paillaud of France.

- Maryland got walk-on 3 star Lauren Wolman.

- Maryland got walk-on Jordan Harvey.
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #86
country flag gouci

9/24/09

- Vanderbilt lost from the roster senior Liberty Sveke. She had a WTA ranking high of #898.

- Vanderbilt lost from the roster sophomore walk-on 3 star Katie Kilborn.
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 03:50 AM   #87
country flag gouci

9/26/09

- St. Louis got sophomore Katharina Tomalak of Germany. She transferred out of Louisville where she played #7 singles.

- Louisville got junior Ashley Irvin of Australia. She transferred out of Tyler JC (TX).

- Louisville got sophomore walk-on Oksana Kusyo.
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 08:13 AM   #88
country flag gouci

9/29/09

- Washington lost from the roster #6 singles, sophomore Kelsey Anonsen of Canada.

- Seattle got sophomore 3 star Ariel Ohno. She transferred out of Washington where she was a walk-on.
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #89
country flag gouci

10/4/09

- Santa Clara lost from the roster senior 4 star Samantha Georgino.

- Santa Clara lost from the roster sophomore Andrea Kwong of Canada.
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 11:33 AM   #90
country flag gouci

10/14/09

- Virginia lost from the roster #2 singles, junior blue chip Kristen McVitty.

- Virginia lost from the roster #5 singles, senior Lara Alexander of Great Britain. She had a WTA ranking high of #1283.

- Virginia lost from the roster #6 singles walk-on, senior 3 star Cathy Nimitz.