2008-09 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:53 AM   #61
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

5/1/09

- Tennessee gets Katie Lee of Australia.

- Indiana gets Megan Matter.

Last edited by gouci : May 2nd, 2009 at 07:22 AM.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2009, 07:05 AM   #62
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

5/5/09

- Rebecca Marino improved her WTA singles ranking from #274 to #272. She improved her doubles ranking from #381 to #375.

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA singles ranking from #785 to #782. She acquired a doubles ranking of #948.

Last edited by gouci : May 5th, 2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:27 AM   #63
country flag gouci

5/27/09

- South Alabama got Parija Maloo of India. She had a WTA ranking high of #616.

- South Alabama got Alina Volman of Ukraine.

- South Alabama got Marie Boura of France.
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 05:48 AM   #64
country flag gouci

6/2/09

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA doubles ranking from #948 to #942.

- Rebecca Marino improved her WTA ranking from #272 to #254.

- Blue chip Rebecca Marino of Canada turned pro in 2009 at age 18.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 29th, 2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 09:19 PM   #65
country flag gouci

6/20/09

- Tulane got Anna Bartenstein of Austria. She had a WTA ranking high of #356. Her 1st collegiate match was played as another 21 year old freshman.

Last edited by gouci : Jun 20th, 2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #66
country flag gouci

6/24/09

- Wake Forest got Martina Pavelec of Germany. She had a WTA ranking high of #354. She was a red shirt freshman for the 2008-2009 season.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 16th, 2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 06:10 AM   #67
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2008-09 recruiting - verbals & high interest

Allie Will has finally decided to go to the University of Florida if it has not been confirmed, but i know it has on tennis recruit.

I think there was a scholarship position opened when Julia Cohen left to go to Miami, so I guess Allie took it. (just a guess). But good move Allie
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 03:18 AM   #68
country flag gouci

7/7/09

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA ranking from #782 to #699.

- Rebecca Marino improved her WTA ranking from #254 to #212. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #375 to #357.
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:42 AM   #69
country flag gouci

7/11/09

- Auburn got junior Myrte Molenveld of Netherlands. She transferred out of Louisiana Lafayette where she played #2 singles.

- Auburn got Daniela Vukadinovic of Serbia. She took 1 year off and tried the pros.

- Auburn got 3 star walk-on Taylor Schreimann.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 12th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #70
country flag gouci

7/15/09

- Mississippi got 5 star junior Connor Vogel. She transferred out of Tennessee where she played #4 singles. She had to sit out the 2008-09 season.

- Mississippi got sophomore Pippa Reakes of Great Britain. She transferred out of North Alabama (Div. 2) where she played #1 singles. She was injured for the 2008-09 season.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 19th, 2009 at 04:06 AM.
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 04:32 AM   #71
country flag gouci

7/18/09

- Houston got sophomore 3 star Laura Ring. She transferred out of Texas Tech where she was a walk-on.

- Drexel got sophomore Gozde Unkaya of Turkey. She transferred out of Texas Tech where she played #8 singles.

Last edited by gouci : Dec 8th, 2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 08:35 PM   #72
country flag gouci

7/24/09

- Kansas St. got Nina Sertic of Croatia.

- Kansas St. got Mariya Slupska of Ukraine.

- Kansas St. got Petra Chuda of Czech Republic.

- Kansas St. got Andrea Straznicka of Czech Republic.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 26th, 2009 at 05:26 AM.
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 03:25 PM   #73
country flag gouci

7/29/09

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA ranking from #699 to #691.

- Blue chip Chloe Jones turned pro in 11/2008 at age 18.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 29th, 2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 03:51 AM   #74
country flag gouci

8/8/09

- Wisconsin gets sophomore 5 star Alaina Trgovich. She transferred out of Kentucky where she played #4 singles.
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM   #75
country flag gouci

8/9/09

- Kentucky loses #2 singles, junior Sarah Woestmann of Germany. She suffered a career-ending foot injury.

- Kentucky gets Chane Hines of South Africa.

- Kentucky gets Minnette Pienaar of South Africa.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 9th, 2009 at 04:06 PM.