2008-09 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2009, 03:20 AM   #46
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

2/3/09

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA ranking from #819 to #817.

- Jaime Hampton improved her WTA ranking from #619 to #618.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #47
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: 2008-2009 recruiting - high interest

I agree Jones and Hampton should definitely bolt out of the pros and into college.

Follow Mallory Cecil's example. If you're not better than her then go to college!

Last edited by gouci : Feb 4th, 2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 07:08 PM   #48
country flag gouci

2/4/09

- Subbadharmi Sundaram has been added to the list of top players unranked. She is playing the ITF women's circuit.

- DePaul gets Sandra Zmak of Croatia. A junior she transferred from New Mexico.

Last edited by gouci : Feb 10th, 2009 at 03:21 AM.
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 02:25 AM   #49
country flag gouci

2/9/09

- Loyola Marymount gets Elisaveta Pironkova of Bulgaria.
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 09:06 PM   #50
country flag gouci

2/10/09

- Mele Iongi who had one time committed to New Mexico has had that verbal removed.

Last edited by gouci : Jun 3rd, 2009 at 05:52 AM.
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 07:53 AM   #51
country flag gouci

2/16/09

- Florida St. gets Noemie Scharle of Luxembourg. She had a WTA ranking high of #544.

- North Carolina St. gets Sandhva Nagaraj of India. She had a WTA ranking high of #511.

- North Carolina St. gets Diana Mortlock of South Africa.

- North Carolina St. gets 3 star walk-on Pender Sessoms.

- North Carolina St. gets 1 star walk-on Jackie Ussery.

- Syracuse gets 3 star Alessondra Parra.

Last edited by gouci : Feb 16th, 2009 at 08:52 AM.
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:47 PM   #52
country flag gouci

2/23/09

- Rice gets Rebekka Hanle of Germany. She redshirted last season.
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 06:02 AM   #53
country flag gouci

2/24/09

- Arizona St. gets 1 star walk-on Deirdre Cienki.
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 05:42 PM   #54
country flag gouci

2/28/09

- SMU gets Marta Lesniak from Poland. She had a WTA ranking high of #445.

- SMU gets Aleksandra Malyarchikova from Belarus. She had a WTA ranking high of #611.

Last edited by gouci : Mar 11th, 2009 at 04:36 AM.
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #55
country flag gouci

3/4/09

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA ranking from #817 to #792.

- Subi Sundaram has a #939 WTA doubles ranking.

Last edited by gouci : Mar 4th, 2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 04:58 AM   #56
country flag gouci

3/7/09

- Arizona State gets Michelle Brycki of Austrailia. She had a WTA ranking high of #990.

- Arizona State gets sophomore Ali Van Horne of USA. She had a WTA ranking high of 994. She didn't play college tennis as a freshman.

Last edited by gouci : May 23rd, 2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 04:35 AM   #57
country flag gouci

3/10/09

- Baylor gets Nadina Secerbegovic of Bosnia & Herzegovina. She had a WTA ranking high of #923.

- Missouri gets Danielle Day. She graduated online high school early.

Last edited by gouci : Mar 20th, 2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 03:06 AM   #58
country flag gouci

3/19/09

- Charleston Southern gets 3 star Brooke Pletcher. A sophomore she transferred out of Cal Poly where she was a walk-on.

Last edited by gouci : Jun 28th, 2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 02:23 AM   #59
country flag gouci

4/12/09

137. Central Florida gets Taylor Dubins.

- Subi Sundaram is attending UC Irvine but not on the tennis roster.

Last edited by gouci : Apr 13th, 2009 at 02:34 AM.
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 02:36 AM   #60
country flag gouci

4/12/09

41. Maria Bayon had a WTA ranking high of #1046 in singles and #785 in doubles.

154. Rebeca Delgado-Gerardo had a WTA ranking high of #1192 in singles and #772 in doubles.

- Rebecca Marino improved her WTA ranking from #335 to #274 and acquired a doubles ranking of #381.

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA ranking from #792 to #785.

- Subi Sundaram improved her WTA doubles ranking from #939 to #931.

Last edited by gouci : Apr 13th, 2009 at 02:44 AM.