Olympic Games - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 05:49 PM   #1
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Olympic Games

There is a message from our girl on her official website. Go read it while I just quote the last two words of it : "Hello Beijing!"

Amazing news, have fun Eleni. I'm so happy you feel strong enough to participate Make some noice
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 06:11 PM   #2
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olympic Games

omg yes!!!!! she talked of having a hard time let's hope the games bring this big cute smile to her face

Old Jul 24th, 2008, 07:52 AM   #3
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Eleni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And doubles too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And Im in Greece and I'll be here for the olympics so I will probably see her on TV!!!!!!!!!!!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2008, 09:05 AM   #4

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you could record Eleni's matches then for us poor fans who probably won't have a chance to watch her
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 07:53 AM   #5

Eleni will face Razzano in singles 1st round while in doubles Eleni and Gerasimou will play against Hantuchova and Husarova. Good luck girl!
Old Aug 7th, 2008, 11:32 PM   #6
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

Kali Epitihia Elenaki!!!

Great to see our girl back again!!!
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 04:26 PM   #7
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Eleni is playing right now.She lost first set 3-6 but in second she has come back from 1-3 to 3 all PAMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 04:47 PM   #8
country flag Bероника

3-6 3-6

oh well,at least she is back on courts
Old Aug 11th, 2008, 06:56 PM   #9

She's back on court and it's a big success itself after such a serious surgery. Welcome back Eleni and enjoy yourself in doubles!
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 07:13 AM   #10
country flag merda2004

merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of merda2004 has much to be proud of

yes its a big success but she must be very careful after the surgery...and make "baby"steps.
lets hope she will have better luck with her doubles match later today!!!anyone got any pics of eleni from the olympics?

Last edited by merda2004 : Aug 12th, 2008 at 08:22 AM.
merda2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #11
country flag christos

christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all

Here are some photos from Beijing

http://www.efoa.org.gr/view.aspx?anid=1287
christos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 03:27 PM   #12
country flag Bероника

thanks a lot christos
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #13

Aww, she looks gorgeous Thank you Christos
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 10:11 PM   #14
country flag christos

christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all christos is a name known to all

Welcome!
And from doubles,
http://www.efoa.org.gr/view.aspx?anid=1288
christos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 08:19 AM   #15

Thank you, did they win or lose?