'Tammy' official cheering thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 01:08 AM   #1
Hyde'

Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice
Arrow 'Tammy' official cheering thread

TAMMY ! TAMMY !

c'mon !!! Tammy !!!!
Hyde' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2002, 12:08 PM   #2
Hyde'

Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice
She was seeded 27 this time in the open !

Hope she can do well this tournament

Her record in Grand slam this year is good !
Aus Open 3rd
French 3rd
Wimby 4th
Us Open ---

let's make it 3rd or above ,TAMMY

c'mon !!! Tammy !!!!
Hyde' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2002, 03:25 AM   #3
country flag TammysBigSis
Team WTAworld

TammysBigSis has disabled reputation
To see a great photo gallery of Tammy and Paradorn put together by various fans (mostly jirobkk!), join Tamarine's Yahoo! group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tamarine/join

jirobkk has kindly put Daniela and Mikey (our niece and nephew) in the "Tammy Off Court" album.

Enjoy!

2010 HP Open CHAMPION 2008 & 2009 Ordina Open CHAMPION2003 Indian Open Inaugural CHAMPION
Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Tammy's Big Sis [Yes, I really AM Tammy's big sis!]
TammysBigSis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2002, 03:46 AM   #4
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Hi Rose,

It's great. You've already seen the album.
Yes, I just uploaded Daniela and Mikey photos last night.

Hope you have a good time with Tammy after she lost yesterday.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2002, 01:34 PM   #5
Team WTAworld

Congrats to Tammy on the Asian Games silver medal. Rest up and capture the Pattaya trophy!!!!!!

2010 HP Open CHAMPION 2008 & 2009 Ordina Open CHAMPION2003 Indian Open Inaugural CHAMPION
Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 09:29 AM   #6
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Arrow

Hi Rose,

I'm so upset that Paradorn doesn't play Hopman Cup. You know I've already reserved an airticket and hotel for support them in Perth (because I've a long new year holiday).

Last year Tammy played an exhibition matches in Hong Kong. For this year I will ask her in Pattaya about her schedule during Hopman Cup. I will go to support her if she play Hong Kong, Gold Coast or Auckland.

Tammy withdrew from Linz because she want to keep her pinky rest and having well prepare for next coming Volvo Women's Open.

Can't wait to see her in Pattaya. I try to take her pictures for you and Dani, Mikey.

Hope Tammy will do better than last year.

Jiro's Facebook
Old Oct 17th, 2002, 10:59 AM   #7
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
I hope Tammy can rest up well for Pattaya.
We all know she can hold the trophy there!
GO TAMMY
Old Oct 21st, 2002, 05:36 AM   #8
Team WTAworld

Hi, Khun J!

See you in Pattaya! I just booked my ticket and I arrive in Bangkok on the evening of 11/4. Hopefully I will be able to catch Tammy's first match.

In the meantime, enjoy these new photos. Tammy has great taste in baby clothes (pink Ralph Lauren dress). Doesn't Dani look like Tammy's baby photo?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pinkdani.jpg (28.7 KB, 19 views)

Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Old Oct 21st, 2002, 05:37 AM   #9
Team WTAworld

My two favourite girls in the world...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg auntie tammy2.jpg (30.1 KB, 19 views)

Go, Tammy, go!
Love, peace, and ,
Old Oct 21st, 2002, 10:28 PM   #10
niratti

niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck Tammy!!!

niratti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2002, 03:14 PM   #11
country flag jirobkk

Arrow Welcome to Thailand

Hi Rose,

I would like to say sorry to you that I did not realize that you will visit Thailand until I saw your post today. I should reply you early but ..... sorry. ( I'm support Paradorn on computor LIVE score everyday and did not get into this forum until today.)

Welcome to Thailand, can't wait to see you in Pattaya. Tammy will be happy to know your visit.

I'm wondering if Tammy play first match on Monday 4 or 5 Tuesday. Hopefully she play on Tuesday 5 so that you can watch her match.

Do you directly go to Pattaya after arrive Bangkok or you stay one night in Bangkok ? I have 3 day off (4,5 and 7) and I drive by my own car to Pattaya everyday. If you don't mind you can go with me on 5 Tuesday.

Rose, don't speak English to me when we meet. (Japanese is OK hahaha !!!) I hope you don't forget Thai. Looking forward to see you there.

Once again thank you for lovely Dani's photos.

Take care,
Jiro

PS : my phone number is 02-7218207
Jiro's Facebook
Old Dec 9th, 2002, 04:32 PM   #12
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Tammy hasn't entered any tournaments prior to the Aus Open.

I'm quite worried, because she has a whole pile of points coming off from Canberra, let alone the events following that.

Anyway, hopefully 2003 will be an awesome year for her.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 05:07 AM   #13
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Yeh, what is with that?

She isn't in the exibition in Hong Kong, or the Hopman Cup, or the Canberra tournament???

I think it would be wise to defend her Canberra points? Maybe she wants to rest up though.

Anyway, GO TAMMY IN 2003
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 02:14 PM   #14
country flag jirobkk

Arrow

As far as I know her first tournament is Sydney and she has committed to play Sydney right before Aus Open. I think we have to wait until the official Entry List in the website come out. ( At this moment her name is not appeared in the list. )

She told me ( at Pattaya ) that last year she played Canberra because she has to play qualify in Sydney. And she hope she can get into the main draw for this time.

Hope she can get into the main draw in Sydney because there are a few players did not play such as Williams sisters, Martina, Dokic.

GO Tammy GO !!!!!!!!
Jiro's Facebook

Last edited by jirobkk : Dec 12th, 2002 at 03:11 PM.
Old Dec 13th, 2002, 05:01 PM   #15
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
If Tammy did enter Sydney, she certainly didn't do it on time.

She'll most likely have to play qualies, since the cutoffs are even higher than this year.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote