Maria s ranking. - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #1021
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria s ranking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
too early to say something like that.
UpdownPova can make everybody surprise
Who's gonna stop her . Kvitova is by far the toughest opponent Maria has faced since Cincinnati or even Stanford .

If she wins the match tomorrow (a match that I'm not gonna be able to follow ) , Kirilenko maybe awaits in the Semis, and we all know what happens when revenge Pova shows up .

And as for the final I'm convinced Masha would end up winning it.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #1022

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
I don't see it happening after China Open but YEC will be her place to regain no.1 ranking by the earliest.
2006 all the way . Hopefully this time, Maria beats Caro and steals her 1# .
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #1023
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

There is still Vika.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #1024

^ I'm not worried about her . Radwanska or Kanepi will take her out. Most probably Radwanska .
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #1025
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
^ I'm not worried about her . Radwanska or Kanepi will take her out. Most probably Radwanska .
I hope so!
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #1026
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who's gonna stop her . Kvitova is by far the toughest opponent Maria has faced since Cincinnati or even Stanford .

If she wins the match tomorrow (a match that I'm not gonna be able to follow ) , Kirilenko maybe awaits in the Semis, and we all know what happens when revenge Pova shows up .

And as for the final I'm convinced Masha would end up winning it.
you as Maria fan should know that it's not really a matter of somenone stopping her, but rather of Mashenka stopping herself Of course she is a fave against anybody in optimum conditions (bar maybe Azarenka), but knowing her it's useless to make any predictions. I just hope for a title or 2 till the end of the season
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
you as Maria fan should know that it's not really a matter of somenone stopping her, but rather of Mashenka stopping herself Of course she is a fave against anybody in optimum conditions (bar maybe Azarenka), but knowing her it's useless to make any predictions. I just hope for a title or 2 till the end of the season
I know, but I have faith in her that she'll win the tournament if she defeats Petra . Winning tomorrow should give her confidence .
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 02:52 PM   #1028
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Beating Petra would indeed be great for her confidence but I'm not sure she's playing well enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Irregularapova never count her out
Irregularapova.
Quote:
Bartoli has a way better chance of taking Snickers out.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #1029
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

If Azarenka or Zvonareva win Tokyo, Sharapova will be #3. And sad thing Wozniaki will remain #1 this year
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 09:26 AM   #1030
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Lets do this Petra
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #1031
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Can Maria stay in top 5 before YEC, small chance
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #1032
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Maria will stay in Top 5 at the end of the season anyways.

Let Wozniacki hold the top rank and stay criticised. She'll lose her spot soon next year.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #1033

All Maria needs to do right now is recover and be healthy to play in Istanbul .

The ranking doesn't matter .
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:14 PM   #1034
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

good thing she's not a horse, hope she can keep her ankle above her heart as long as it's swollen
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:40 PM   #1035
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

^ I don't think i've ever seen a post from you that is relevant and/or makes sense.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote