Maria s ranking. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2010, 12:47 PM   #76
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria s ranking.

^^Yup. They seeded her. It was controversial, because they usually just change the order of the 32 seeds, but don't seed someone who wouldn't be seeded going by his or her ranking.

I'm almost certain that they'll bump her if it meant that she could avoid other top players in early rounds...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2010, 02:47 PM   #77
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

If they're smart I don't think they'd bump her. She'll most likely get easier draws seeded 17 than 12. But last year was epic, she was ranked like 56 and they made her the 22nd seed.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:05 PM   #78
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

They may rank her to somewhere like 6-10 spot!
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 03:17 PM   #79
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

She needs to win the title at Birmingham!!!
Must have!

Last edited by ~MashyOwnThemAll : May 31st, 2010 at 03:25 PM.
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:58 PM   #80
country flag Doc

Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future Doc has a brilliant future

They got red faces last year when Maria failed to justify her seeding, so I doubt they'll stick their necks out this year.

Victoria Azarenka, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko

Nadia Petrova, Samantha Stosur, Ana Ivanovic.

0026..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl .... Official Political Advisor to the Maria Mafia.
Doc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:16 PM   #81
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

good news with Justine's loss is Masha will be top 16 seed at Wimbledon, last yrs pts off from Birmingham will still leave her ahead of Henin
she cant get to #12 even with a title win in Birmingham, but i'm sure a title there will elevate her to #9-12 bracket.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:20 PM   #82

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Oh, Thank YOU and Thanks my GOD!!!
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:25 PM   #83
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
good news with Justine's loss is Masha will be top 16 seed at Wimbledon, last yrs pts off from Birmingham will still leave her ahead of Henin
she cant get to #12 even with a title win in Birmingham, but i'm sure a title there will elevate her to #9-12 bracket.
I really hope she wins Birmingham and they elevate her seed. As I said before I would rahter her be seeded 9-12 or 17-24 rather than 13-16. I just dont want another horror draw. Keep her away from Venus and Serena
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 08:54 AM   #84
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

If Maria take the title in the All England Clup then she'll be in the top 5 for sure ..

Please do it Masha .. Your favourite place is waiting for You for a long time !!
MS17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #85
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
she should still get top 16 seed (still think it will be 9-12 range)
i or no one didnt expect Schiavone to make SF ........... she won it

Gonna see her play this week
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 05:19 PM   #86
country flag MS17

MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light MS17 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok . Now Maria is #16 in the ranking after Yanina's lost today .!

Last edited by MS17 : Jun 15th, 2010 at 05:36 PM.
MS17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 06:07 PM   #87

Would be amazing if after Wimbledon she'll be around the TOP10...
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 06:32 PM   #88
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreaker View Post
Would be amazing if after Wimbledon she'll be around the TOP10...
I hope so... and i think given her early lose last year, she must be around top 10 or even higher with a good performance at wimbly not to mention a title!!

Official Bookkeeper of the Maria Mafia
Cheering Tennis Sweeties:

Wozniacki ** Azarenka ** Vaidisova ** Cornet ** Cirstea ** Golovin
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #89
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Please Maria, I would be so satisfied with a 4th round and even happier with a better result.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashamaniac View Post
I hope so... and i think given her early lose last year, she must be around top 10 or even higher with a good performance at wimbly not to mention a title!!
Reach to the QF would raise her to #10-12 position!

But I'll be happy with the 4th round also.